Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Used to think team you use dont matter......

Go down 
+2
Mr.Riddlez
raidakaoz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raidakaoz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty
PostSubject: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 09:02

but lately I am seeing something different, I like to use raiders, they have hard time stopping the run, Russell makes erratic passes from time ti time. The offensive line cant block anything and running the ball is really really really hard.Felling like this Madden is really painting a picture of my Raiders Rolling Eyes

Any tips ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 09:16

just wait it gets even better.They're gonna take Garcia,Brown and Miller away
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 12:11

really, you're having trouble with the raiders? everything i've heard says that they are really easy to play with because of all their speed.
Back to top Go down
raidakaoz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 12:41

jsmall28 wrote:
really, you're having trouble with the raiders? everything i've heard says that they are really easy to play with because of all their speed.

The speed is great, but the catching and throwing not so good.There been times they send 3 man rush and they get to my qb within 3-4 seconds lol. I don't know, I think people are making them better than they are with tricks and stunts and stuff. But if you play them normal, like normal team, They arent that great. Russell throws int as much as he throws tds.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 12:51

It really doesnt. The raiders are actually a good team in madden if you know how to use them. There is a reason so many people use them online. People dont use scrub teams and the Raiders are one of the most popular teams chosen. There are probably about 25 teams that you can use and be competitive every game.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 13:06

every team has their strengths and weaknesses run schemes to their strengths
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty2009-09-06, 14:59

At least you got Richard Seymour now, so run stopping/pass rushing should be easier. Use their speed to your advantage in any way possible.. run DMC is crazy good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Used to think team you use dont matter......   Used to think team you use dont matter...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Used to think team you use dont matter......
Page 1 of 1