Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

stop the toss to AP or CJ

Go down 
+3
MiamiXCanes
Skane3
derekh823
7 posters
AuthorMessage
derekh823
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-11

stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty
PostSubject: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-06, 21:51

having trouble...any help here???
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-06, 22:02

BLITZ,SPREAD LINE AND USER YUR SAFETY AND LURK.CONTAINS ON THE TOSS SIDE STOPS IT TOO.GO TO PRACTICE MODE WITH 2 CONTROLLERS AND SEE'S WAT WORKS.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-07, 00:43

load a bowl, light up, and prey stop the toss to AP or CJ 93334
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-07, 00:48

prolific333 wrote:
I can help with anything you need especially stopping the big yard backs, just become a member of my website at www.prolificmaddentips.webs.com and I will not only help you with this stop, but also send u a free tip daily and free custom tips upon your request. check it out.
spammer advertise your website on another site. gtfo
Back to top Go down
Murcer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-07, 13:49

find which side hes running to by looking at the tight ends
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-07, 17:06

Murcer wrote:
find which side hes running to by looking at the tight ends

not all the time.. lots of time they run opposite of where 2 tight ends are stacked to one side..

and sometimes the tight ends (if 2) are at both sides of the LOS

a good way to to is to let the person if they are run heavy.. run their toss plays.. so you know generally what side they run to.. after you do.. start with QUARTER corner blitz.. or overload blitzes in quarter formation

this almost always gets em in the bakcfield or at least LOS if they are lucky and can break/avoid tackles from 2 guys they might get to the first down marker (10 yrds) where you're safety will greet em.. and its pretty unlikely that they can avoid 3 tackles.. without your're whole secondary all over them even if its AP or CJ..
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty2010-01-09, 03:28

I'm guessing your rolling with the Chargers so you have two great OLBS. Just blitz them and slide them to the side that he is running the toss to. User control a good tackling safety (Weddle works) and tackle the back for a loss. Usually works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stop the toss to AP or CJ   stop the toss to AP or CJ Empty

Back to top Go down

stop the toss to AP or CJ
Page 1 of 1