Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty
PostSubject: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 12:12

im having a hard time doing this
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 12:43

You have to back up the CB gaurding hi about 7 to 8 yards, and bring pressure to Brady so he doesn't have time ot throw it.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 12:48

basicaly i would jus pick cover 3 outa 46 normal it can stop the run and jus play the safety and guard moss manually
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 12:57

[xTCAx] Jus Skillz wrote:
basicaly i would jus pick cover 3 outa 46 normal it can stop the run and jus play the safety and guard moss manually
don't do this, cuz ur gunna get burned if u play safety and gaurd moss manually cuz he could have a TE on a streak down the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 16:49

The easiest way is to put someone like DR-C on him so they have the same speed. Play 46: Normal - Cover 4 and use the safety on whichever side Moss is on for help D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty2009-03-13, 17:25

i like to call the 3-4 Under: Drop Zone (cover 4). i just highlight the top wr and then i play a LB (not the safety) and watch the deep middle incase the TE is on a streak. i also shade my safeties to the outside or inside....depending on my opponents tendancies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?   how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do u stop the deep ball to randy moss and stop the run at the same time?
Page 1 of 1