Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

toss plays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 16:07

Ok...i can most of the time stop tosses...i dont know if what i have been doing is the most popular way but it has been working...i was just on a 12 game winning streak...Anyways i run the 3-4 outta dallas playbook i got a 4-3 alignement in that too...i contain the outside linebackers and conatain my d-ends and user one of my inside lbs...well for some reason and it had to be a money game...lol...im going up against GUESS WHO BIG D- dallas...i couldnt stop felix jones on the toss plays he was getting by me left and right...and im just like what!!! hahaha..i never play dallas and probably wont for a while but it was a money game on world gaming...SOOOO MOST OF THE TIME i can stop 75% of my opponets trying to do tosses and shttt but the dude i give credit too made his whole gameplan on it...he was getting alot of yardage...i mean i tryed everything cb blitzes which i dont like on running plays cause my cbs cant tackle 4-3 3-4 over 3-4 predator...i think im just missing a little thing..anybody kno..if i find out i win the game lol.....i never had so much trouble stoping the toss...BY the wAY i have played like 500 games online and i dont use the toss AT ALL I USE GOALINE OFFTACKLE CAUSE I RUN Out of tha run ngun and they dont any good tosses in that playbook and im stubborn and wont change lol...thanx in advance men
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 17:42

I have no idea mann tosses can screw me too.. If i play someone with the Vikings i rub holy water on my TV praying they dont run tosses to AP, because its gonna be a longgggg day for me
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 18:06

for me it becomes a guessing game if i can guess what side they are tossing too i got it shut down but otherwise they might find a hole.

and i totally agree with the holy water when facing ap dude is a glitch.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 20:11

LOL well idk...its kinda funny because i know theres a answer out there somewhere and it could be just a little thing..i no what u guys mean about a.p. and the vikings..i dont even toss thats what makes it so funny. i come across more people that toss then goaline offtackle...its like theres a play out there to contain it...just like goaline offtackle...he stoped it he played hellaa defense..he new what he was doing it was for money like i said on world gaming...i only lost 14-10 but i mean i usaully i can stop it..he created a whole game plan on these tosses or sweeps and it just killed me...i mean it wasent a blowout but im not used to that shtt lol...i guess i could change my defense and thats what i should do..but i wont run fag d..and i dont like using any other teams playbook...it works both ways i know my playbook by heart but im losing out on new shttt that could work..
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 21:12

well when ive faced guys that like to abuse or just run the toss alot they usually have one side very overloaded so theres no question where its going, now making the play can be a lil more tricky, i like to contain my end have a backer on the outside of his widest guy, then look to user with the saftey, i think shutting down the toss is more user than anything man, its deffinetly tough though i think we all fear the toss to a certain extent, i would stick with containst and positioning, dont let everyone get cought up inside but then again dont let everyone over persue keep it between the line and line his a** up. i realize its easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 21:34

also its not a great idea to have tons of people in the box. usually this is the only time i go to the toss is if i see someone with way to many people in the box knowing ill be able to grab at least 10 if i can audible and hike before they adjust. that and when im at the 1 yard line.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 21:36

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
well when ive faced guys that like to abuse or just run the toss alot they usually have one side very overloaded so theres no question where its going, now making the play can be a lil more tricky, i like to contain my end have a backer on the outside of his widest guy, then look to user with the saftey, i think shutting down the toss is more user than anything man, its deffinetly tough though i think we all fear the toss to a certain extent, i would stick with containst and positioning, dont let everyone get cought up inside but then again dont let everyone over persue keep it between the line and line his a** up. i realize its easier said than done.

thanks bro...you made me aware of something i need to do...i dnt like dallas safetys i think there garbage...i only use dallas so.....im gonna practice with them and line my defense up sort of like u said and see if it works when i get pounded on lol.thanks men!!
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty2010-03-04, 21:42

ticklemeelmo wrote:
also its not a great idea to have tons of people in the box. usually this is the only time i go to the toss is if i see someone with way to many people in the box knowing ill be able to grab at least 10 if i can audible and hike before they adjust. that and when im at the 1 yard line.

you know..i think i didit help myself buy having alot of people in the box.this is good advice for anybody..thank you im gonna remember this..hopefully these tips that i overlook can help me punish someone that uses tosses and sweeps as there general gamplan...i gotta say again though to clarify..more times then not i can stop this sort of thing but once in a while i run into someone that has got something to beat me...i credit this site and other great madden sites out there for my progress i have had...thanks men!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

toss plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: toss plays   toss plays Empty

Back to top Go down

toss plays
Page 1 of 1