Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss

Go down 
+18
aj_fitness1212
Polly
RaIDeR PaPi
ticklemeelmo
Jimmy Freedom90
CJDAWGG14
jd7680
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
cody2009
Champ_28
TMC
Oldstalecheetos
rezzew
janfuso
B-__-R-__-B
leke2cool
Madden's Finest 200
Moore's Pats
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty
PostSubject: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 14:47

Man im fuming right now i have so much trouble with toss plays ive tried everything my D is good all except the toss. I just played some dude who i bet run the damn play 50 times its getting to me please help me out please Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 129442
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 14:56

contain lol.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 14:58

Ill try that any formation in particular
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 15:29

Moore's Pats wrote:
Ill try that any formation in particular
just contain your de out of any formation. the result is going to be 3 yard lost on every toss.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 15:34

i run a 4-4 so if im 100% sure its gonna be a toss then i contain my DE and DT on the strong side of the formation and controll my backside backer so he cant cut it back or hit you with a counter. lol contains work man im tellin ya.
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 15:59

I dont want to say the same thing they said lol but ya contain the DE and then user the MLB or even FS. but if you user Fs make sure you make the play otherwise hes gone
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 16:05

yeah FS = last line of defense in alot of cases. lol
Back to top Go down
rezzew
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 16:37

Some tosses can get around contains by wrs and tes getting in the way of your containing de unless u spread your d line out. So if u have to, spread the d line out as well if needed.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 16:42

stop the toss... contain DE and user your MLB or FS
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 20:51

I either contain or blitz the outside lbs and crash Dline out (if you know a toss is coming) plus I user my FS shut down the outside run all day
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 21:06

3-4 normal....play is pinch....press, pinch line, put left blitzing ilb in left a gap and user right ilb....stop everything for me
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-28, 21:49

i was about to say contain doesnt always work.. if someone is running it alot i got 46 cover 3 press.. i spread my line backers crash line man the direction of pitch... if ur in this ur conerbacks should press on the outside offensive blocker, then ur olb/ss move to the flats usually hits the next blocker .. also i controll the lb on the opposite, and just pursue the play and the dline crashing stops the cut back.. try to force the run back inside.. they usually get 1 to -3 yards.. and if they have the viks.. well then Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374 Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss 661374
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-29, 06:05

cb blitz will stop it dead in its track
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-30, 02:00

Thanks all of u guys this was fn my world up bad dude cats run the toss like 400 times a game it pisses me off but now im ready thanks alot guys
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-30, 16:53

They wont run it 400 times a game now.......
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-30, 21:15

I hope not man i hope not
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-30, 21:18

3-4 over, cover 2. Re-blitz the outside LB's in purple zones, and contain both DE's. This stops tosses most of the time
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-30, 21:32

Thanks man all u guys really stepped up for a playa i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 03:02

I'm a fan of doing the outside blitz, spreading the line to the side you think he's tossing, containing your DE's, then user-ing your FS. Works well for me.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 06:30

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
cb blitz will stop it dead in its track

gotta say i disagree if you put the DE's in contain as well id agree, but i think the contains are very vital to stopping the toss.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 19:07

Contains are working nice thanks guys
Back to top Go down
RaIDeR PaPi
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaIDeR PaPi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 19:59

I just nano his ass and user the lb thats coming thru and nail him before he can toss it
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 20:02

smart players will find the counter to the nano is the problem if the same one is working your not playing someone with great skill but then again ap and cj toss whores usually are not that great.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-01-31, 20:04

you can lateral when the QB gets hit and he tosses to the HB. thats why contains are key. They run around a blocker and hit the HB
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty2010-02-01, 11:06

yeah cb blitz isnt that smart.. if they have a fullback and then postion block out.. then the fullback picks up the corner and the linman seal the inside.. then there is a crease
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss   Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a sure fire play to stop a chessy fn toss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next