Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do I run the ball?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacobo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

How do I  run the ball? Empty
PostSubject: How do I run the ball?   How do I  run the ball? Empty2010-01-03, 21:41

I'm a newibe and I'm having a hard time running the ball can some one help me please
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I run the ball?   How do I  run the ball? Empty2010-01-03, 22:47

Practice mode helps, running the same plays over and over again will help you get to know where holes will open up. A good O-line helps, but a good RB is more important. Using the right formations and motioning guys around can make a big difference as well. Just practice, practice, practice, and you have to be versatile enough that you can adapt to what your opponent is doing.
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How do I run the ball?   How do I  run the ball? Empty2010-01-03, 23:18

If your using the lions then thats the problem, there o line has no push

If you want to be an elite runner, use backs like ronnie brown, or thomas jones, and just grind it out down hill with iso's and power os
And if you have an elite Fb (Hillis mcclain weaver G.Jones) use them to
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How do I run the ball?   How do I  run the ball? Empty2010-01-04, 00:17

I was thinking about this earlier tonight, following your pulling lineman in running plays can help improve your run game. Alot of times when I call power's or even tosses I pull the turbo button and try to get to the outside as fast as possible....but then you outrun your lineman and don't get much. It's weird to slow down when you first get the ball and then accelerating is something you've gotta practice, but follow your blocks and alleys open up. Also, making o-line audibles helps too. The one that helped me out, line audible AWAY from the direction of the counter, so that your lineman take care of the backside pursuit. Sounds counterintuitive but trust me and try it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I run the ball?   How do I  run the ball? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I run the ball?
Page 1 of 1