Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK

Go down 
+3
iGotBeast$wag13
L3G3ND K1LL3R
abrown24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
abrown24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-01

IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty
PostSubject: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 14:10

I REMEMBER THEY USE TO HAVE IN 01 OR 02 WHERE YOU COULD CREATE YOUR OWN PLAY BOOK I HATE HAVING TO CHOOSE FROM THE 1-5-5 FORMATION OR THE NICKLE ODD SPLIT FORMATION ONE IS GREAT FOR PRESSURE AND ONE IS GREAT FOR COVERAGE 
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 14:49

As long as u can't use it online...
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 14:53

no lie, if madden does do this. There would bring alot of cheating. Madden will be tacking a step back if they do this IMO
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 16:01

Jets playbook has 155 and odd split
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 16:18

if madden could make it where there were no "glitch plays" (HBDS ect ect) then this would be a great idea. but i doubt that would happen
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 16:34

adding create a playbook feature would help so everyone doesnt have the same plays and it could be like coach vs coach decisions like real life instead of every1 knowing the same plays IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 16:50

the joker 260 wrote:
adding create a playbook feature would help so everyone doesnt have the same plays and it could be like coach vs coach decisions like real life instead of every1 knowing the same plays IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Icon_cheers

Not really. Everyone would still be running Off tackle from strong close and goalline. Mix it in with HBDS, slot screen, FL Screen from Dbls Wing TE. Snugs flip, Tight, or Split Cowboy for more passing plays. I'm pretty sure that's how it would be this year. There is no creativity with Madden. Everyone plays the game and goes to highlights to see exactly what your opponent runs and then you lab the same stuff and use it in your arsenal.
Back to top Go down
abrown24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 19:51

YEA IF THEY COULD FIND AWAY TO LIMIT THE GLITCHES THAT MADDEN HAS THEN IT WILL BE GREAT CUZ WE WOULD BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH OUR OWN PLAYBOOK AND GAME PLANS BOTH OFFENSIVELY AND DEFENSIVELY AND THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE NYJ DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty2009-12-21, 21:27

I'm okay with this idea, though I'm more interested in creating my own plays.

I had a lot of success bringing my own plays online in NFL Fever 2003, before Madden was online. Especially the running plays I created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK   IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK Empty

Back to top Go down

IN MADDEN 11 THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK
Page 1 of 1