Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

things e.a. needs to bring back

Go down 
+4
iGotBeast$wag13
DaBigBangTheory
J-$hYnE
ghostnote
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

things e.a. needs to bring back Empty
PostSubject: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 17:51

e.a. needs to show the offensive personel like they used to.i know they show the formation but they dont show whos on the field.for example if ur playing the eagles they show u its a 5 wide set but they dont show u if its mcnab or vick at qb or if westbrook is in as a reciever.

they also need to bring back the man/zone coverage disguise so the offense cant tell which coverage ur in.

fairplay...so u have to punt on fourth down unless u really have to go for it.

deep pass on streak routes...this used to be the ultimate nano beater in 05.u see it every week in the nfl where a 2nd or third string wr beats someone deep on a streak route.i think randy moss is the only one who can do that in this game.
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 20:17

most important thing is run/pass commit
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 21:21

yes defineatly add that to the list
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 21:41

run pass commit!! n yes the packages not jus 5 widee but the deep ball i disagree cause its makes it so much more relaistic i try for a deep ball once again if u have a reciver of 95 - speed or higher u can do it as long if its one one no safety help

iform send him on a fade float it out when he gets bought 25 yards click on him n sprint n make the catch u gott user it to burn the corner i do it with steve smith its nice it doenst work with hsotgun i relized idk y
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 22:10

they also have to have the online "gamecast", i liked it. YES bring the pass and run commit back. The only thing wrong with that is when your doing D audibles and u blitz someone and the opponet hikes the ball and you give up a huge TD pass
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 22:15

Yeah they really do need to bring run/pass commit back
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-22, 22:27

yea, the run/pass commit was super sweet. i used to piss off my friend by doing that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-23, 09:20

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
yea, the run/pass commit was super sweet. i used to piss off my friend by doing that

dude with that pa pass was a non no in the game lol
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty2009-09-23, 09:54

i liked the user blocking, i was beast @ it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things e.a. needs to bring back   things e.a. needs to bring back Empty

Back to top Go down

things e.a. needs to bring back
Page 1 of 1