Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

the best madden player is back

Go down 
+7
Ant1010 I Play Wii
TheDon270
D-Nique1
IBLEEDGREEN32117
B-__-R-__-B
Madden's Finest 200
leke2cool
11 posters
AuthorMessage
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

the best madden player is back Empty
PostSubject: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:37

my online record is 152-11 with an AOL of 18. my online favorite team is da bears, so get ready for urlacher and lance briggs. i am going to give any body that win me a month of xbox live code.
these are rules
no fg block
rank match only
good luck

you can play with the vikes if you want 2....... dem!!! alot of cry baby viking users want to eat me up.

Last edited by leke2cool on 2010-04-11, 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:40

bought some ebooks and now you're back huh?
AC3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all whopping boy is back.
Come and get him while he's hot.
lol. You're a joke.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:41

you wont play against the vikings?
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:45

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i am tired of watching ap breaking 6 man gang tackle every gm. 6 of my loss came from playing the vikes.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:47

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
bought some ebooks and now you're back huh?
AC3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all whopping boy is back.
Come and get him while he's hot.
lol. You're a joke.
i never buy ebook and i will never by a ebook till i die. i consider any body who buy a ebook dumb or bum.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:51

leke2cool wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i am tired of watching ap breaking 6 man gang tackle every gm. 6 of my loss came from playing the vikes.

so you just chose not to play them? way to step up to the plate man, it starts with AP but soon enough you wont wanna play manning cuz he's good or CJ cuz he's fast, i mean c'mon man! step up and make a play, its not that hard to stop AP.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 18:59

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
leke2cool wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

so you just chose not to play them? way to step up to the plate man, it starts with AP but soon enough you wont wanna play manning cuz he's good or CJ cuz he's fast, i mean c'mon man! step up and make a play, its not that hard to stop AP.
making assumption about people is really stupid. that is the only comment i have for your dumb post.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:05

your the one who sef proclaimes himself as "the best madden player" yet you wont play a team cuz the RB is good? you totally contradict yourself, you say your the best but then state that you dont want to play the vikings cuz AP breaks gang tackles, all im sayin is that if your gonna call yourself the "best" be willing to go toes with anyone using any team.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:11

^^^^^^^ I WAS GUNNA SAY THAT!!!!

the best madden player is back 63444
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:16

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
your the one who sef proclaimes himself as "the best madden player" yet you wont play a team cuz the RB is good? you totally contradict yourself, you say your the best but then state that you dont want to play the vikings cuz AP breaks gang tackles, all im sayin is that if your gonna call yourself the "best" be willing to go toes with anyone using any team.
i buy madden cus i want to have fun with the gm. i know people like you would post and comment in these thread and that is i post i my online post my history. playing the vikes is not fun, and i dont what you think. you rarely come across people with high AOL and good record.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:20

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:

are you not the guys complaining about people going for it on 4th and 2.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:24

leke2cool wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i buy madden cus i want to have fun with the gm. i know people like you would post and comment in these thread and that is i post i my online post my history. playing the vikes is not fun, and i dont what you think. you rarely come across people with high AOL and good record.

k well im not knockin you for wanting to have fun, i think thats cool ya play to have fun, but when you come out and say your the best but wont play a certain team that just sounds dumb, thats like me saying im the best madden player here but i dont want to play the bears cuz devin hester is too fast for my eagles secondary, so i wont play anyone that uses the bears. all im sayin is be willing to take on those people that use AP if your gonna state and self proclaim yourself as the best madden baller.
Back to top Go down
D-Nique1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:28

leke2cool I'll play GT ADre3C
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:30

leke2cool wrote:
IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:

are you not the guys complaining about people going for it on 4th and 2.
lol!
He is.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:32

leke2cool wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Leke, i know we don't agree on anything, but this statement i agree with you on. Nothing is fun, when you have AP stopped on 4th and 2 and he breaks a gang tackle, and the other guy starts talking s***. Tell me how are you supposed to stop that? Hit-stick up, he bounces off, hit-stick down, he hurdles.
I have ducked the vikings before, and i have no shame about it.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
leke2cool wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

k well im not knockin you for wanting to have fun, i think thats cool ya play to have fun, but when you come out and say your the best but wont play a certain team that just sounds dumb, thats like me saying im the best madden player here but i dont want to play the bears cuz devin hester is too fast for my eagles secondary, so i wont play anyone that uses the bears. all im sayin is be willing to take on those people that use AP if your gonna state and self proclaim yourself as the best madden baller.
dude, i never complain about adrain peterson skill set. i never said i dont like playing adrain peterson cause he fast or has a 95 trucking. their is alot of good running back, so dont try and put word in my mouth. i dont like playing ap. i will play against mecheal turner or any good rb, but i dont like playing ap.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 19:52

D-Nique1 wrote:
leke2cool I'll play GT ADre3C
my internet is messing up give me 30 min to 1 hr i will play you.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 21:31

Ok, I read this thread closely..And I am interested to know why you claim to be the best leke2cool, and I read another thread talking about "nobody play leke2cool", and when I read it, I was very disappointed in the sense that when you do lose, you offer more excuses then floyd mayweather does on why he won't fight the best. Come on brother. If you looking for some competition, just say you that you are. Don't try to brag about yourself and pump your ego up...Just play the game man.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 21:37

TheDon270 wrote:
Ok, I read this thread closely..And I am interested to know why you claim to be the best leke2cool, and I read another thread talking about "nobody play leke2cool", and when I read it, I was very disappointed in the sense that when you do lose, you offer more excuses then floyd mayweather does on why he won't fight the best. Come on brother. If you looking for some competition, just say you that you are. Don't try to brag about yourself and pump your ego up...Just play the game man.
he lost to AC3R and Crazy twice. He glitched Crazy also. The guy is a complete bum.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 22:46

Ok i haven't read into this, but a guy who says he's the best won't play the Vikings.

1. Why would you not want to play your division rival? That's like me saying i don't want to play the Eagles because Desean is the fastest player on the game and Newman is two points slower so i'll get burned.

2. You can't want to not play against a top 10 madden team and say you're the best.

3. What if they loved their Vikings as much you love your Bears...they can't use em?

lol, you're funny.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 23:00

I don't know who the best Madden player in the world is, let alone in this forum. I'm sure who ever he is, he damn sure ain't scared to play against the Vikes. AP is good for at least 1 turnover a game, so as long as you can control clock or kill the other person's defense I dont see the problem in playing the Vikqueens. I mean, if you walk into a room full of thugs and say that you'll whoop any of them, but then point the craziest one out and say "except you" people ain't gonna respect you. I know I aint the best, but I damned sure aint scared to play any team in the game, cause it's only a video game.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 23:17

im up for a game if ur on ps3, my gt is cm2639
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 23:19

Didn't the acer beet you or in his sig 20-3 at halftime
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-11, 23:41

matthauganak1 wrote:
Didn't the acer beet you or in his sig 20-3 at halftime
yes, he bought some ebooks and now he's back.
Back to top Go down
TheCatJones28
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheCatJones28

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty2010-04-12, 00:20

You x box or ps3?
Xbox users hit me up GT: TheCatJones28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best madden player is back   the best madden player is back Empty

Back to top Go down

the best madden player is back
Page 1 of 1