Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

[solved]create your own playbook in madden 10

Go down 
+4
Fudgy
AsTrOz o
bigbuddah
PapaSmurf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

[solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty
PostSubject: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 14:19

i hope they had this feature back, and i hope u will be able to use it online

what do u think the chances are on this being on madden 10?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 16:42

i dont think they should let ppl play online with there created plays. if they said created playbooks with the books and plays already in the game would be alot better.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 16:47

ya man, if people played with their made up pb's you could put every money play in the game into 1 pb. that wood not be good.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 17:01

the reason y i say made up pb is like for me i love single back and i have to find a pb that has the singleback formations and enogh plays that i like. if we were able to use created pb's i could choose the formations i want to for my pb BUT have the same plays that are in the game already. i kno l would put more mone lays in them but if u can jus choose the formaitons then u would be better than picking plays as well
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 19:35

[xMSOG] ATL4life727 wrote:
what do u think the chances are on this being on madden 10?

slim to none
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 22:33

I wish they brought it back, and I loved creating plays and using them in Franchise Mode. If they brought this feature back Franchise Mode will actually be fun because you create the plays you run, but using it online won't be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 22:57

using it online would b a terrible idea cuz thats where u will find all the BS plays
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-19, 23:00

i wouldnt mind it bein used in unranked games, but s for ranked games i hope they dont do this next year
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-20, 12:23

whats wrong with peeps usin all there best plays in 1 p book, when u could jus do the same? so it would be fair, and u wouldnt be able to add every formation, u would be limited to a number of formations
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty2009-03-20, 13:07

i used to like creating formations
that was the best part
i think it would be cool if you could use them online too
have like a thing custom playbooks off or on and you can accept or decline it your chose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10   [solved]create your own playbook in madden 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved]create your own playbook in madden 10
Page 1 of 1