Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

All the ways to RC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

All the ways to RC! Empty
PostSubject: All the ways to RC!   All the ways to RC! Empty2009-12-12, 16:07

I've come across several ways to rc. in unranked its easy, unranked matches are set on pro, which means u are still able to strafe, so all u do is pass lead down and strafe and move the left stick down while strafing. after a little practice, its really easy, trust me. Now, on ranked its way harder because the default difficulty is all pro which takes strafe out, so what i do is, i make sure i got a team with good revievers. Chargers are excellent, jackson and floyd are both 6'5" and have 97 jumping. i get into a formation outta shotgun like gun split with 2 rbs and i use them to block. i put jackson on the left side so he is matched up with the weaker cb, then i put him on a streak. i hike it and wait from him to run 15 yds then pass lead to the left becuase thats the only way it'll work. immediatly after throwing it, hit o to user the wr and quickly hit the right stick straight down and then quickly the left stick and last hit triangle real fast for the catch.you MUST hit the stick straight down or it won't work. also it should look like one of several rc animations if you did it right. trust me its hard but if you practice it works. btw i got a ps3 so idk about x-box.and the last thing is don't try this vs zone...it'll be an int every time. well there u go, thats how i do it, if u got another way plz share....merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

All the ways to RC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the ways to RC!   All the ways to RC! Empty2009-12-12, 16:15

Lol you dont need the left stick or All the ways to RC! 920904 ... And I rc to the left side, right side, slots rc, my te rc's........ I can rc against man or zone... Just cant abuse it or the D will lock on it.... ADD me MostH8ed512 we can run an unranked all pro gm.... Il show ya... Oh yeaj and zones are the easiest to RC on...
Back to top Go down

All the ways to RC!
Page 1 of 1