Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What are the best ways to Lab?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

What are the best ways to Lab? Empty
PostSubject: What are the best ways to Lab?   What are the best ways to Lab? Empty2009-08-29, 13:22

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question, but I am wondering what most of you guys do to lab.

Lets say you want to find a new nano blitz, how do you go about it? You go into practice mode pick a play you think might work then just try every single defensive audible and line/lb shift combination and gap placement or is there a method to doing it more efficiently and quickly? What do you select for the offense play, do yo just pick random or do you pick a play that the offense will just keep repeating?

Same for Offensive labbing, what are the best ways to go about it?

Thanks for the help, maybe once I figure out the secrets to labbing I can come up with some of my own strategies and share the best ones with you guys!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are the best ways to Lab?   What are the best ways to Lab? Empty2009-08-29, 13:25

You can use 2 controllers and go to practice and lab. You can lab with a friend, or you can go into an unranked game online and lab that way.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What are the best ways to Lab?   What are the best ways to Lab? Empty2009-08-29, 13:34

MGB Ruthless wrote:
You can use 2 controllers and go to practice and lab. You can lab with a friend, or you can go into an unranked game online and lab that way.

So I Just pick "Random Play" for offense or do I pick a certain formation or package? Is the only benefit to using two controllers being able to control when the QB hikes the ball? Also, is there a method or routine for trying different player defensive playmaker audibles that is more effective than just trying random things.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are the best ways to Lab?   What are the best ways to Lab? Empty2009-08-29, 13:45

yea, if your trying to lab D, random offensive play is the way to go just so you can try your play out against a variety of things. using 2 controllers helps because it gives you time to set your play up.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best ways to Lab?   What are the best ways to Lab? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the best ways to Lab?
Page 1 of 1