Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE

Go down 
+10
shooter217
jwhite
carlo874
yaboy510
EggzOverEazy
Swag Escobar
Crunk
BOSTN BEANER
Rawkus
bigbuddah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty
PostSubject: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-15, 18:48

Aight ppl...wat are some ways to create offense. in creating offense i mean say u are strugglin with a persons defense and u are stumped, wat ways do u try and create offense to A) back them up or B) get your offense goin. wen im completely shut down i dont have ways to create offense and i found most top players go to there RC to create that offense to get another set of downs to try something else...so wat ways do u all create offense if ur money plays dont work and runnin game is shut down?
Back to top Go down
Rawkus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rawkus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 04:36

Bunch package, double splits outs.

Or..

Slants + crossing routes.

Stop it, please.. I'd like to see it done.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 10:52

when someone is usually shutting me down its because i only pass, i hardly ever run the ball so the first thing i do obviously is start tryin to pound that ball down their throat.. If thats not working i start tryin sending people in motion to create a different look on some plays.. a lot of people dont use motion and it can be very valuable if u use it to create good routes..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 16:12

i agree wit the motion someone was playin me with the pats and they would send moss in motion on a deep post route and he would get behind my 3 deep safties and it worked all game till i shut it down my self...good ideas man thanks
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 16:13

Use same formations for pass and run.

Or come out in shotgun and get your pass game going and hit them with draws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 16:30

yeah i do that crunk i got my single back and run and pass out of it specially wen i got 2 TE in the game but ill try draws too
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 17:59

just do some random sht that i didnt know i could lol
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 18:09

yo.... for real... ask madden. i dont know how many people use the ask madden thing, but i will every now and then. especially when i was looking through playbooks. just to see a wide variety, check out the play, the formation, the routes, all that stuff. sometimes you'll find something new.
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 19:08

the only time i use ask madden is on field goals... lol
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-16, 23:36

i usually do a lot of drag routes. Like i come out in a 4 wide and will hot route different wide receivers to drag. After he tries to cheat up and stop it i go over the top
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-17, 00:03

I have my air it out scheme and my ground and pound scheme. If they shut down both of those I'm screwed. Usually I can get one of them working though. Most people run 4-6 all game or run a specific D the whole game so I just go after their weakness until they switch up.
Back to top Go down
shooter217
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 01:17

heu buddah i never knew u lived in texas, i live in fort worth but i thought u were somewhere in Pittsburgh

if my money plays are stop i be a wuss and do a singleback y trips wr screen to hester, or start doing what i do... it just depends though i have to see what their defense stance is
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 03:16

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Use same formations for pass and run.

Or come out in shotgun and get your pass game going and hit them with draws.

this is an excellent way to get your offense going. i also try my best to go deep into my playbook so that i can have a good mix of a variety of plays to throw at my opponent.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 12:05

ya im going to try that motion thing....but i have one thing that works rreally good....using the run n gun formation i do alot of no huddle offence and i run either a fb dive with my second half back...then when i stop getting about 5-6 yards and then pinch the line audiable to a sweep..then when they jsut comit to the run jsut audiable to a screen pass....works every time
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 15:00

iTz Unr3al wrote:
ya im going to try that motion thing....but i have one thing that works rreally good....using the run n gun formation i do alot of no huddle offence and i run either a fb dive with my second half back...then when i stop getting about 5-6 yards and then pinch the line audiable to a sweep..then when they jsut comit to the run jsut audiable to a screen pass....works every time

There is a good screen play from the Full House that has a easy rocket catch route also. So if they are covering the screen you can just rocket catch all over them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 15:49

buddah use the secret play i told u nothin messes up someones D like it
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2008-12-18, 23:25

haha yeah man i totally forgot bout that caus i was playing wit the jags for so long but ima have ta start doin that haha specially wen someone is wrapping me with the DE
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2009-01-27, 12:48

EggzOverEazy wrote:
yo.... for real... ask madden. i dont know how many people use the ask madden thing, but i will every now and then. especially when i was looking through playbooks. just to see a wide variety, check out the play, the formation, the routes, all that stuff. sometimes you'll find something new.
yea i figured out new plays from askign madden
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty2009-03-02, 20:19

^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE   WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE Empty

Back to top Go down

WAYS TO CREATE OFFENSE
Page 1 of 1