Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

using same formations= cheesing???

Go down 
+17
W A V Y D R E
AshBlackstone
Ellard
Madden's Finest 200
brazil
WestFo3
Sun
IRISHFBFAN1
c4jun
instantclassic91
pkismyname
DaTBa1LHaWK
Mcnair2Wycheck
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
so much swag
Crunk
raymond-bell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-02, 20:55

i usually only run about 3-5 formations a game and run anything out of them. if you cant stop it then whateva man
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-02, 22:27

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
the only thing i consider cheesing is, scrambling off to the sidelines with vick/young and inching up to the LOS so players bite on the fact you might run the ball for 8+ yards and then chunk it off to the sidelines or the guy that bit

I sometimes do this when a play breaks down and they are not containing me, but someone who uses this as an actual part of their gameplan should be easy to sack/intercept. I love when people use Vick or Pat White against me. I use Young's speed as an asset rather than gameplanning around it a whole lot.

i agree! its too easy for good players to shut that kind of gameplan down.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 12:41

ppl stay in shotgun cause everyone likes to nano these days.... is that why u dont like it other swag guy? cause you cant nano shotgun passers that well?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 17:56

well special dude!!!! since i'm the one is 2nd2none you got it all wrong.i dont care what you do i got nano's for anything..i'm saying if your in it all day and i'm sacking you or picking your sh!t what's the point i mean lvl 20s and higher damn.that's all i'm preaching..
Back to top Go down
bairjord
New MS Member
New MS Member
bairjord

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 18:56

Swag, if it's so easy to stop y u complainin about it bein cheating?
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 19:23

i run one formation with 6 plays and one pass play using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 23:27

I'M NOT COMPLANING!!!!!!!! who say's i' am..read what i said clear then speak on it!! god damn,read it again..........
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-04, 01:11

i dont hate on formations maybe if someone is using the same gay play like HBDS or something all game then i might get pissed but even still if i cant figure out a way to stop it that game then i cant hate on someone if the keep doing it ya know..the point of football is to attack the other player weakness
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-05, 04:14

mg012103 wrote:
i run one formation with 6 plays and one pass play using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Nothing wrong with that. Many times these are the guys who are the toughest to stop because they set the defense up exactly the way they want, and then hit them with an answer. Sometimes you play guys who run 27 different formations with a specific play they like out of each. I know a guy like that, I TRULY suck, but when I play him it is very easy to defend. A guy who runs a few formatiions and plays, but who does so very well, gives the defense that same look so it is difficult to see what is coming next.

I run about 4-6 formations
10-12 plays

but I hot route, and I use motion a lot getting into other concepts within that particular play
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-07, 10:41

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
mg012103 wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. Many times these are the guys who are the toughest to stop because they set the defense up exactly the way they want, and then hit them with an answer. Sometimes you play guys who run 27 different formations with a specific play they like out of each. I know a guy like that, I TRULY suck, but when I play him it is very easy to defend. A guy who runs a few formatiions and plays, but who does so very well, gives the defense that same look so it is difficult to see what is coming next.

I run about 4-6 formations
10-12 plays

but I hot route, and I use motion a lot getting into other concepts within that particular play

I agree with this. I think if you only have one or two plays you like in a formation, you probably shouldn't used it in a game. Any decent opponent will know what is coming.

I think this good advice to take on both sides of the football, especially defense. Run as many formations as you want...just be able to do many different things out of each formation that you use, or you're going to get beat like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: using same formations= cheesing???   using same formations= cheesing??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

using same formations= cheesing???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2