Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Having trouble with these 3 plays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Having trouble with these 3 plays Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble with these 3 plays   Having trouble with these 3 plays Empty2009-10-07, 15:14

I play in a house tournament yesterday and i was having problems with these 3 plays. 1 The play is either a strong flood or a wideout option play the person sends the back in motion over by the wideout and then sends him on a streak route. While he doing that im hitting triangle twice and to the left to put my defense in man coverage. Well every time he was able to get big yard out of this play. 2 Play is the hb pass i play my defense in a cover 2 or a drop zone or sometimes a cover 3 and it seems that he hotroute his wideout on a streak or a quick out and still gets good yardage on the play. 3 Hb sweep or hbsweep toss out of the viking playbook he constantly runs this play out of the no huddle or the hurry up offense along with flipping the play from side to side. So ask you can see I really need help badd on trying to stop this guy if anyone or someone could either explain or show me what i might be doing wrong it would be appreciated. And thanks im out alc Having trouble with these 3 plays 478291
Back to top Go down

Having trouble with these 3 plays
Page 1 of 1