Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Having trouble with the RC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Having trouble with the RC Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble with the RC   Having trouble with the RC Empty2009-09-19, 22:26

Yes, I know "oh f*ck another one of these dumbasses with a RC thread." I'm just looking for a little help...

This is the first time I've actually taken the time to sit down and try to learn how to RC, and its going pretty difficult. I've managed to get the animation down a handful of times, but just not near as consistent enough as I would like (I can get it in practice maybe 1/10 times lol, so I at least know what the animation and everything is, I just can't seem to get the timing down well enough, yet).

So what I'm asking is how do you do it? I know there are several different ways, using the Left Trigger or not using the Left Trigger, using the Right Analog or not using the Right Analog, etc. Recently all I've been doing is rolling out right and throwing the to the fade route on the left using the Left Trigger, and then using Strafe+Down and In (left analog) and Y. Should I not be using the strafe? Is the Right Analog way easier? And where do you place your receiver in regards to the red circle? Just before and a little inside? Would just like to hear your guys' opinions.

I know this is considered cheese by many, but after getting rocket catched against in 3 games this past week, I've decided I need to at least step my game/stick up. So any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble with the RC   Having trouble with the RC Empty2009-09-19, 22:44

Nevermind lol, I pretty much just found the easiest way right after I posted this. I think the way that 360madden posted is definitely the easiest/best way to RC (throw bullet outside with no LT, then use right analog). I'm able to get it like 75% of the time now, and thats just within doing it for 5 minutes.

Now my question moves on to, how do you guys use the RC differently vs. Man and vs. Zone? Will you not throw it vs. Man coverage? Do you just rape with it vs. Cover 2? How do you guys like to use it?
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble with the RC   Having trouble with the RC Empty2009-09-20, 11:23

I use it on zone and man if the guy im playing isnt clicking on an attempting to pick it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble with the RC   Having trouble with the RC Empty

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with the RC
Page 1 of 1