Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Big Trouble in Big D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Big Trouble in Big D Empty
PostSubject: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-13, 12:07

Romo out 4 weeks with a broken finger....

As a Giants fan, I wish no injury on no other teams players. But, I did smirk when I saw the news....lol

Cowboys are in big trouble !! They will be in a dogfight to make the playoffs. They were not even playing good with Romo in the lineup. Now, when he comes back in week 10, he has to get them to the playoffs and turn everything around. It will be a hard task with all that time being missed.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-13, 14:53

i dont think they are in big trouble. they will come down to hardcore football. felix jones, MB3 and witten. Terrel owens will stop being overthrown to.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-14, 00:43

Well Felix Jones is out for like a month too. This is going to be a major test to see what the Cowboys are made of. Hope they can come through and win it all this year.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-14, 01:47

Uh add are top 3 punter to that list being out most likely rest of season with broken foot. Oh and are 4th wr hurd is out most likely season if not 6-8weeks and are backup OLB anthony spencer out probably atleast 2 weeks. Its just a bad chain of events for the boys. But they just need to pick it up and play as a team and nothing else. As for the giants they didnt look that great vs the browns tonight losing 35-14 and eli looking like his old self with 3 picks and one for a td.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-14, 09:19

Yea, we looked terrible on both sides of the ball against the Browns, but at least we can try to pick up and move on from that loss. The Cowboys have to work on a whole new game plan and adjust to a new QB and then change back 4 weeks later. Not an easy task.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty2008-10-14, 18:31

YES THANK U COWBOYS SUCK I HOPE T.O GET HURT NEXT
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble in Big D   Big Trouble in Big D Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Trouble in Big D
Page 1 of 1