Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ibleedswavor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-27

does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty
PostSubject: does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays   does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty2009-09-29, 22:12

help with pash rush and pass zones
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-02-21

does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays   does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty2010-02-27, 11:54

ten 4-4 split monster green put your RDE in a qb spy up your LE on a flat zone and if you want instan pressure you take your mlbs and put then inbetween the DT and reblitz then or leave them in yellow zones and its sick pressure with good coverage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays   does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty2010-02-27, 12:16

moved to d section. and as for your question go to this link. http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-defensive-strategy-f91/4-4-split-tenn-d-pb-writeup-scheme-t9787.htm
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays   does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty2010-02-27, 12:22

4-4 is fire if you use it right.. Mess around with the blitzes and find stuff that you like then work from their.. Cover 2 Invert and Monster are two good plays to start with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays   does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyonw have good defensive plays for tenn. playbook i got good philly offenseive plays
Page 1 of 1