Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3-4 under mini scheme

Go down 
+2
W A V Y D R E
laidbackskaterer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

3-4 under mini scheme Empty
PostSubject: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-23, 19:30

this is my 3-4 under scheme alot of pressure with great coverage

3 zones

COVER 2 SINK(personal favorite), COVER 2, DROP ZONE
pinch the line, manualy blitz the right middle backer (left side of the screen) threw the left A gap...use the already bltizing backer in cover 2 sink and run him threw that hole...i generaly stand right behind the DE and blitz the midde..

2 man d's

DBL X BRACKET
pinch the line, bump and run, again manualy put the right middle backer behind the DE but blitz the B gap this time (between gaurd and tackel) opens up because the ROLB runs the ofensive tackel up the field

PINCH
same set up as the zones but call bump and run...this one will get through and is some major heat.. great for a run blitz or if the guy doesnt no how to throw to his backs

these are nice cuz there easy to set up and work because u put the line in position to open a gap without having to reblitz everybody

u have to mix in the B gap blitz or the O line will figure out ur goin through the A gap every down... like i said..mini scheme im probably running one of these 70 to 80 percent of the game however
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-23, 19:48

laidbackskaterer wrote:
this is my 3-4 under scheme alot of pressure with great coverage

3 zones

pinch the line, manualy blitz the right middle backer (left side of the screen) threw the left A gap...use the already bltizing backer in cover 2 sink and run him threw that hole...i generaly stand right behind the DE and blitz the midde..

2 man d's

DBL X BRACKET
pinch the line, bump and run, again manualy put the right middle backer behind the DE but blitz the B gap this time (between gaurd and tackel) opens up because the ROLB runs the ofensive tackel up the field

PINCH
same set up as the zones but call bump and run...this one will get through and is some major heat.. great for a run blitz or if the guy doesnt no how to throw to his backs

these are nice cuz there easy to set up and work because u put the line in position to open a gap without having to reblitz everybody

u have to mix in the B gap blitz or the O line will figure out ur goin through the A gap every down... like i said..mini scheme im probably running one of these 70 to 80 percent of the game however

dis play looks proper styll
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-23, 19:55

yea theres only a few plays in 3-4 under where the DE and the NT are already blitzing straight down and thats y its so simple to set up...if u look at the plays on the screen u can see what im sayin... in all of those zones the line rush is the same
Back to top Go down
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-23, 20:56

nice pressure plays...they bailed me out of a tough game
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-25, 00:49

Too bad the 3-4 under isn't on the NYJ PB. Can you apply these to the over or even the predator?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-25, 16:27

Recreate under from 3-4 normal they just slide the backers to the weak side to form 3-4 under. Same difference.
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-26, 14:13

no not really the same bro...the DE is a little tighter the NT in under and 3-4 solid if u have it..same plays would work gap press in solid is nice
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-26, 14:19

True but it can be recreated it's nothing to move over the DE a little. The over under thing is just a strong/weak formation though.
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-09-26, 14:25

yea i just try to find plays where there isnt alot of set up or reblitzing...really keeps the O guessing weather ur blitzing or not...its obvious when u watch ppl moving around and reblitzing everybody lol
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-10-09, 16:02

laidbackskaterer wrote:

I'm a bit confused. Run the already blitzing backer through the left A gap too or just through whatever whole he is positioned to attack by default?
Back to top Go down
bambam1994
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty2009-10-09, 19:29

how u call bump and run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under mini scheme   3-4 under mini scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

3-4 under mini scheme
Page 1 of 1