Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Running PB's (mini-scheme)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Best Running PB's (mini-scheme) Empty
PostSubject: Best Running PB's (mini-scheme)   Best Running PB's (mini-scheme) Empty2010-02-21, 23:21

*Best Running playbooks (No paticular order)*
1.Chi
2.Min
3.Pitt
4.Bal
5.Nyg
6.Dal
7.Car
8.Was
9.No
10Atl
11.Sd
12.Den
13.Stl
14.Ten
15.Ind
16.Hou
17.Nyj
18Sea
19.49ers
20.Buf
21.Mia
22.Gb

*Mini-Scheme*
If you are a not so good runner you may want to check out these PB's. If you want to be a good runner, you have to keep your opponent guessing on what will come next. I think I-form, Strong, Weak formations are the best running formations. For all the formations you like, you want to have about 10running plays (middle, lefft, right, tosses). For evey formation use the sub-formations aswell. If you have about 3 plays per sub-formation that is money. If you have one toss, counter, and PowerO play will keep the D guessing. Try to commint to PA'ing the football, this will get you great chunks of yardage downfeild. Try to know what opponet you are going up against. If you see your opponent likes to strip, then it isnt smart to still-arm all the time. If your facing R.Lewis you may not want to truck, u should juke. Or if you are going up against Antonio Cromartie, it isnt smart to juke, you should truck.

~Give me feedback~
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Best Running PB's (mini-scheme) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Running PB's (mini-scheme)   Best Running PB's (mini-scheme) Empty2010-02-21, 23:40

Bengals pb actually gud runnin.. And Browns. Pitt is balanced but not bad.. Niners pb and Skins pb too me,is the most run heavy pb. Any pb besides Pats pb is a gud runnin pb lol
Back to top Go down

Best Running PB's (mini-scheme)
Page 1 of 1