Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

West Coast Playbook.

Go down 
+84
jBoo
GODHORNET17
I OWn You
jets4lif3
doozie821
Skane3
pirates9
sayin608
mikeferguson
aj_fitness1212
Th3 Ac3r
sliqnes
BdaROCK
rokket
slim203
Elite
Dejay5
Ruthless_Brothaz
IRISHFBFAN1
Adrian Beeferson
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
BroadwaE
wayne_is_here
dmtnt
G12KG
terlab04
Kinger
Green 1975
ontilt05
*34DoubleTrouble28*
lilkennyg
floatin
ineedhelp25
raptors505
John R
dillon123
mw344
WAR
stinky_night_gown
MendozaAthlete
Killadav
dipset963
VontaeD24
rluvdadon13
halljam
Jae Heat
Emerald
andy_mossberg
elemental475
macdaddy
Handsx6
W A V Y D R E
SoNofGOD85
ryanfree36
62YSailUnion
so much swag
dracocepheus
deviation63
panthersfreak89
hoshdude7
roryaiks92
DanieI
Hawksown14
mike111
homan 3
sowskillz
a-town_raidah
dUPxBTefft23
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXMRxVaDeRXx
headhunter540
WildPat305
Devo
jsmall28
tuki94
Militant X 1
xxkareem1xx
Fodder007
David noooooooo
TheDon270
firecracker3
cushy23
ElishaManning
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinger
New MS Member
New MS Member
Kinger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-24

West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-03, 00:36

Macdaddy
Thank you
Your tips on reading the defense made my Far tight twins offense. My one friend was 150- 56 online and i kept getting killed when i played him but i just got the game. 1 week after i got the game i beat him he couldn't stop me. I also threw the 46 ebook nanos at him him. He couldn't find his boot, they were on the field. It ook em rite off.;
Also big ups to Elishamanning, if everyone used that scheme online games would be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
terlab04
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-04, 21:08

Gr8 stuff people. I will def try this tonight and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
terlab04
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-06, 11:18

Tried it last nite and it works. I scored more points than ever. Working on my audibles and my defense now so that its not a shootout where I have 2 score on the final drive of the game....
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-06, 20:23

Found a good one.

Gun Bunch Wk: WR Post
Slant the TE towards the sideline

You have the TE open on the quick out slant against most D's (works really well with good TE's like Gates and Witten).
You have the Hi/Lo read for the 2 right WR's that are crossing the formation, who are also good versus Man.
Against some D's you can hit the X WR on his inside post (if he's any good).

You can mix it up a little by keeping the TE to block and setting the HB to a Drag.

Or you can go max protect against heavy blitzing.
Back to top Go down
G12KG
New MS Member
New MS Member
G12KG

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-08, 12:10

hey whats up guys my bro showed me a play from far tight twins-x spot

Hot routes:
Streak the TE
Streak the wideout instead of having him do a curl (optional)

Reads:
Look at the TE threading through the zone
if you have a playmaking RB then pass to him as a 1 or 2nd option
If there isnt purple zones in the D then the slot receiver will be open
If you keep the curl then he has a chance of getting decent yardage
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-08, 14:05

wheres this stuff from elisha you all talking about?
Back to top Go down
wayne_is_here
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-09, 20:35

I use the Bills in an online madden league I cant find enough plays to help in the game I mean each week T.O.'s stats keep declining and I have a hard time reading the defenses I could really use some help here
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-15, 05:36

THIS PLAYBOOK WITH THE VICKS IS NASTYYYYYY....I WISH I COULD USE IT WITH THE BOYS BUT FOR SOME REASON IT QUITE DOESNT WORK OUT
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-16, 10:15

Yes you can use West Coast with the Cowboys. I'm a huge Cowboys fan and use the West Coast online you just have to keep your opponent off balance with your play calling but that's not with just the West Coast thats with any playbook. Everyone is aware of the Far Tight Twins Quick Toss so you have to use that to your advantage. I'm no guru but it can be done with this playbook.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-17, 19:23

This is a great fucking playbook, 20-1 since starting with it and racking up 40 points per game, anyone wanna lab: add me xRideTheBus36xx
Back to top Go down
Adrian Beeferson
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adrian Beeferson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-17, 22:09

That Quick toss on there, forget if its near or far, it has 2 wideouts on the left tight. That play is a killer.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-17, 22:41

Good contribution AP!!!! ive never heard of that play....is it any good?

for **** sakes
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-17, 23:01

roryaiks92 wrote:
let's keep this going!
Singleback Ace Twins:

HB Pitch - similar to the quick toss, it gets some solid yards (AP brings it to the house a lot)

PA CTR Waggle - destroys man with all the slants

This, no matter what book I am using! Long as I have sb ace twins

hb power/toss
hb counter
pa ctr waggle
smash
Back to top Go down
Ruthless_Brothaz
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ruthless_Brothaz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-21, 21:54

who to get the west coast playbook?
Back to top Go down
Dejay5
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dejay5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-22, 19:17

I use the Steelers: Ben R.,Rashad Men.,Parker,Moore,Ward,Holmes.Perfect for west coast
West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-11-29, 22:47

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
roryaiks92 wrote:
let's keep this going!
Singleback Ace Twins:

HB Pitch - similar to the quick toss, it gets some solid yards (AP brings it to the house a lot)

PA CTR Waggle - destroys man with all the slants

This, no matter what book I am using! Long as I have sb ace twins

hb power/toss
hb counter
pa ctr waggle
smash

How do you run Smash? I dont get much from it
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-10, 23:36

yeah i admit!!!! westcost is kind of nice ok. sh!t it is..
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-12, 19:51

ok im useing the west cost off sooo whats a good deff ????
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-21, 19:21

changing it up is key...i like ace twins by far...toss/smash/pa ctr waggle....that scheme will bring u a td easy...got to make them respect the toss though....if u do that ur gold

....bunch swap is nice too, power o/hb dive/(cant recall play but hb hitting opposite flat) for quick pass/

if i run onto ppl whp can stop that, I will then go to split shotty, motioning rb1 out and putting slot on slant and outside wrs on fades...with cowboys witten #2 wr, austin in slot and roy w wr1...run that a couple times then audible to the run.....big gains...

snugs flip...u gotta run pa seam, put rb on slant and motion him outside left..he will usually get 13-17 yds....run that with bench split hitting rb or out rout on left...ppl start hatin...

tight doubles u can motion the te down to fb postion...u run the toss that way its nice too...

all said, im switching to the seattle pb, its a bit better because u can toss from i form and it has split formation in non shotty....i have not used it yet, but looking at the pb i think it will suit better...

i used to run with chargers but sproles n tomlinson fumble too much....cowboys rock the west coast
Back to top Go down
BdaROCK
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-23, 23:04

The best offense for this in my opinion is the cardinals. good O-line, OK backs, and Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald never drop the ball. After all this, both of them can juke, truck, or just burn most DBs.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-27, 18:55

alright guys....it took me a while to do this, but here goes some plays for the west coast offense that works wonders i think...alot of people has pm'd me to tell me how good everything is working...so lets begin...

far tight twins....you can use these 5 plays i'm listing, as your audibles...

1. quick toss...don't use this run as a cheese play..lol

2. fb dive..samething as i said above...lol

3. x-spot.....hot route outside receiver to a streak..make sure you smart route inside receiver....in most cases, the wr you smart routed is open, and even the rb..

4. flats....2 different ways to set up...you can motion your fb out, and when you hike the ball, you can hit him quickly for a nice gain....or you can hot route the TE to a outside slant....i run this play because people will think i'm trying to do the x-spot play....

5. pa waggle....hot route the inside receiver to a out slant....if you get this play off, it does damage alot....this play is not intended for cheesing intentions....

find all the z-spot plays which has the auto motion route, you know the receiver's green colored route...you can find these plays under singleback and i-form....before you any of these plays, make sure you highlight the wr that is doing the automotion. so that your opponent can't suspect that those plays are being ran...on these z-spot plays, make sure the te or wr next to the guy being auto motioned, is doing an outside slant....when you run these z-spot plays, the rb or the receiver doing the outside slant is mostly open for a great gain......and the key to running these plays effectively is mixing the run in with them....so make sure you put your wr in motion everytime you run, as if you were doing the auto motion plays, so that way you cam get the extra blocker, and it helps to keep your opponent guessing as well.....i hope you guys understand what i'm saying...if not, send me a message....

next up lets go to shotgun split offset....there's a few plays from here that can help too....the hb power o, the fb inside, the hb slip screen, fl spot, and hb flat.....lets talk about the fl spot...hot route the slot receiver to a outside slant, or you can smart route him....i prefer the hot route....anyways, take the outside receiver and motion him slightly past the slot receiver and hike the ball.....the slot man will be open most of the time, or you can look to your rb or fb.....and last hb flat..this play is an automotion play...anyways, hot route the slot man to a outside slant....on this play the rb or fb will be open...most of the time, the slot man is open...

lets talk about snugs flip....can you run out of snugs flip?? yes.....make sure you mix the run from snugs flip in with your pass plays...this will be effective as hell.....motion your wr too, so he can be an extra blocker....lets start off with pa eagle seam....you can set this play up to look like pa x clown....the upside of this play is that both inside receiver's are doing the delay routes....make sure you hot route one of your outside wr's to a outside slant, and then hot route the rb to do a outside slant and put him on the opposite side of the other outside wr........when you run this play the rb or the other outside receiver will most likely be open, as well as the inside receivers...this play is a win win.........next up is eagle switch....all you do is motion the wide receiver that is doing the wheel route past the outside receiver on the right side, and hike the ball...quickly hit the receiver with a high bullet pass...and yes....this play works good too...use it for situational downs....and make sure you read the d before you do the play...any mistake on your side will result in a interception....oh, and by the way....thank you for stealing my eagle switch play TML......i know you boys did, so don't front.........and don't have any of your goons tell me otherwise......next play is bench swap..all you have to do with this play is hot route both inside receivers to do outside slants....when you run the play, either inside receiver will be open, or the rb will for a good gain too......and last of all, we will do the stick play...there are different ways to set this up....you can take either outside receiver and motion him to the other side, to where it looks like 3 receivers on that side....the key is the hot routing...you can take the guy you motioned to the other side and put him on a outside slant.....put the middle wr on a streak if you want...or you can do it vice versa.....either which way it goes, the inside receiver doing the quick out's will be open, or even the wr doing the outside slant...this play is good to use, especially if you are good with hot routing.....

finally, from the shotgun formation, lets talk about empty trey...you can use corner strike, curl flats, and the wr screen play.....on the corner strike and curl flat plays, the main thing is to use motion.....and if you do this correctly for the corner strike, curl flats, and the wr screen play, i can promise you nice yardage......these plays plus hot routing equals opportunity......why?? because on the curl flats and corner strike plays, the receiver's that do the quick outs are mostly open......and plus the motioning can help you determine whether your opponent is using man or zone defense...

now, lets discuss the running plays from the west coast offense....some people feel that you can't run out of the west coast offense...i disagree....and i will feel you in on some of good running plays to use....you can use the hb pitch from singleback doubles.....you can use the hb dives from singleback too....make sure you set up the run with some extra blockers, for example use a wr or te to help...that helps you run the ball more effectively.....even the i-form runs will do.....the key to the run is having plenty of blockers to help guide you to the promised land.........

and now i will close this out by letting you guys know that this is a sneak peek to the west coast ebook i will help madden-school with...and yes, it will be a good ebook to use...stay tuned....the ebook will come......if you guys have any questions about the plays i just broke down, send me a pm and i will do my best to help.....thank you for your patience....
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-28, 02:06

Great info The Don thx very much for this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2009-12-28, 13:18

Singleback Ace Twins - PA Waggle=TD
Man to man hit the inside slot reciever on the crossing route..if hes fast(I use Vikes so Percy Harvin) they burn their man all the time..
Zone you can do one of two things:
1. Formation audible to the run play (HB Dive I think)
2. Hot route the tight end that is hitting the flat to do a outside slant..then you can either leave him their or motion him out as a WR..outside slants destroy almost all zones,so thats their about 90-95% of the time
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2010-01-04, 00:20

when u run the outside slant if they are in cover 2 or 3 dont u take the risk of it being picked off cause a corner is sitting out there?? I no the wr should go behind and a little deeper than the db, but if the user switches isnt it pick 6?? or am i missing something.. thanks??
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty2010-01-04, 00:22

Outside slants beat cover 2 man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast Playbook.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next