Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

scheme for west coast or seattle playbook

Go down 
+5
chrisc2006
bigbuddah
xNo Glory
HeadHoncho32
x607xtatersalad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
x607xtatersalad
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-14

scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty
PostSubject: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 21:13

ok i reccomend if you use seattle that you switch to west coast because of better formations and route combos

ok so what i do is use the far formation and i put the toss to the strong side as 1 of my audibles

substitutions- put backup runningback at fullback-best catching receiver on the outside-fastest receiver with decent catch in traffuc on the inside receiver-and fastest back as the runningback for the toss-fastest tight end

so then you have a toss,a dive play when you audible to your run play,play action when you audible to your play action play and a quick pass thats hard to stop when you audible to ur quick pass.

for the toss you line shift based on how many people he brings to that side if he only has the normal people plus one leave the slide protect alone,but if hes bring heat around the side you have 2 options
1.slide protect to the outside
2.audible to the short pass ( on this play you will c the 2 wrs cross this kills man and zone if you time it right if u hike and throw pretty quick and works better with a fast receiver.) Also if you seethey r bringing both corner to the two wide side try putting ur tight end in a quick slant to the outside and sometimes he will be wide open as there will be a linebacker on him

the dive works good when they r overplaying the toss

when you audible to the play action look to hit the fullback after the playaction in the flat and also put the inside receiver on a drag so if hes in man you can beat him there.

A lot of the time people come out in goaline to stop the toss but thats even funnier, because no goaline play can stop the quick pass
1 put outside receiver on a streak and if hes in zone look to hit him as he will be uncovered around 10 yards downfield
2 if hes in man hit the inside receiver after he crosses with the other receiver

This is a simple scheme i use to start a game and is hard to defend ive beaten level 28s by doing this the whole game just 4 plays and all you gotta do is read the d
HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 21:17

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/west-coast-playbook-t7839.htm

there you go man
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
xNo Glory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 21:23

the toss is over used. some simple nanos with outside heat stop it with ease. this scheme was good like 2 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 21:36

west coast is old pb now i suggest finding a different 1
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 21:45

West Coast is still effective. If you overload one side of the field to protect against the toss, quick audible to the sweep the other way. Still confusing to play against if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 22:42

bigbuddah wrote:
what would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-03, 23:02

bigbuddah wrote:

you can never say a pb is old cuz u can always find new effective plays in it
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-04, 00:06

buddah..you can never say that's old ..i keep finding sh!t in this book that's f*cking crazy i'm labing play's that get me T.D...in 1..or..2 play's...it will alway's be fire........U...SWAG... scheme for west coast or seattle playbook 584266
Back to top Go down
Baron0Beefdip 4
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty2009-10-08, 17:51

WC play book is overrated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scheme for west coast or seattle playbook   scheme for west coast or seattle playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

scheme for west coast or seattle playbook
Page 1 of 1