Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MLB Predictions?

Go down 
+18
dUPxBTefft23
xMattex
Crunk
Chainz
jsmall28
VontaeD24
Big Hungry 702
MADDEN10GAMER
Wheels7
joeydee14
R Dawg
Ketcham While They're Hot
beeman999
Devo
xXBlackiceXx
BOSTN BEANER
Baseballa
dar3alslimshady7
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 14:53

Yea u may play tampa bay but we start a series against the yankees today.. Good thing its at fenway I don't think we could stand toe to toe with them in coors field #2 right now.. Rotation is lined up for us to get swept either way, penny and tazawa are in games one and two however I'm expecting the good penny to show up tonight and tazawa will probly get rocked but he's either striking everyone out or getting hit hard, I'm hoping for a good 5 innings from him.. Game 3 we got beckett taking the ball so I see a win in game 3, this is the type of games beckett thrives in... If we do lose 2 of 3 like we should or even get swept cuz every yanks sox series has been a sweep so far texas better take advantage cuz if they don't tampa bay like I said would be the wildcard if the sox don't win it will be leading the wildcard race..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 15:23

yea well my team aint texas. im from south jersey so im near philly. phillies need to keep playing good ball. but yea. redsox need a sweep here.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 15:37

I was talkin to baseballas post about texas having a tough road ahead with TB.. Sorry my computer crashed so I'm on my phone and I can't quote on here.. But yeah I'm not worried about philly at all right now cuz that's the NL.. I'm worried about teams we gota beat to get in the playoffs... We don't need to sweep the yanks we need to win one of the first 2 games and let beckett do his thing in the third game.. We are after the wildcard we aren't thinking about the division, it means nothing to us.. We've won 2 world series titles from the wildcard spot screw the division.. we jus gota win every series from here on out cuz .500 ball isn't gona get it done anymore, its time to start playing like we want to be in the playoffs and not like we have a comfortable lead.. Let's go sox!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 17:18

We got the rotation set up for atleast a chance to win 4 in a row. Tonight we got Dustin Nippert going.. Hes a great young pitcher with great pitches ( 4-1, 3.52 era) Then Tommy Hunter takes the mound.. Another great young pitcher ( 6-2, 2.64 era) After that our go to guy of the rotation who keeps us in all games he pitches in, Scott Feldman ( 12-4, 4.06 era) Then our ace Kevin Millwood will be on the rocvk against the Yankees Hes always on his game although his record doesnt probaley doesnt show it ( 9-8, 3.48) Comeon Texas lets take this!!!
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 17:42

yea you do baseballa. let the starters go 6th n the rest is shutdown. the 7th 8th n 9th with that bullpen is masterful. and with the powered offense. shuld be no problem
Back to top Go down
MADDEN10GAMER
New MS Member
New MS Member
MADDEN10GAMER

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 17:43

im a yankee fan and i think the sox make the playoffs.. texas is flat out garbage... watch out for tampa though
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 17:53

are you an idiot. why dont u put some insight into what you say like everyone else. put some reason behind what your saying. show me some stats or something. look at all my posts on here. straight up stats an factual info
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 01:02

Seriously we dont need your "opinions" unless you can back em up. This is for guys who really love the game to talk about how they think the rest of the season will play out. Thanks.

But anyways I dont mind the soxs but I think its time for my rangers to get a chance to taste the post season!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 10:03

Time for penny to be released! I can't believe I'm saying this but I want dice k back in the rotation and I want penny designated for assignment!! Another thing sox just claimed billy wagner off waivers, maybe this will work out since nothing else has..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 11:51

Rangers cant capitilize on a Soxs loss.. Yall lose we lose.. Yall win we win.. Only good thing about it is i guess we arnt losing any ground.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 12:05

But u are losing ur lead on tampa bay just like we are and that's the team I said watch out for! I'm not saying that outa disrespect to the rangers but more outa respect of watching tampa play the past two years!! They are very dangerous! Their speed kills us and it killed the rangers last night.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 12:27

I know i think it will come down to the wire.. Its really anybodys to take. But not trying to sound cocky but i think texas will take the next 2 games against the rays. They got Tommy Hunter on the mound tonight and he is a workhorse.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 13:07

Yea and tampa bay has matt garza who always comes up big when it matters most..it'll be another good one while tazawa is probably gona get beat up by the yankees..
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 14:31

this weekend has a lot of deciding series if you look. we got tampa bay n texas. very close. boston n ny. boston desperatley needs wins. colorado vs san fran, another close wild card race going on. and atl n fla, both right there too. this weekend has some great series to watch fellas. could make or break someones season. I would like to see texas win. they have a tremendous team as do the rays. The rays can beat teams in so many ways though. they can run, hit, pitch, hit the long ball, play small ball. they are dangerous. if texas pitchers can keep em off the base paths they'll be alright. As for boston. they need to take it game by game, inning by inning. tazawa needs to be spot on vs i think aj tonight. One of my fav. players is ian kinsler. thats why i like texas. but i also like the rays because ive learned so much about them and how they turned their whole franchise around. so idk it should be a good rest of the season to watch
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 14:44

And the series after texas-TB is texas-ny I believe.. I don't know why everyonesays boston needs wins desperately.. We lead the wildcard race even after being the 5th worst team since the break... Our offence is getting going, we are about to go on a run!
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 17:17

you guys do desperatley need wins. not for just the wild card but for overall confidence. they put together a nice streak n get hot again n become confident they become a nasty team
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 17:31

We will get hot again.. Despiration is for teams who are ready to collapse.. Like the mets the last two years... We are too good.. Our lineup is warming up and that's all we've really been missing... Our bullpen is still the best in baseball I believe and u keep talkin about texas' bullpen being nasty, ours is better.. U r buying in to the old red sox theory before 2003 when we always felt desperate for wins.. This isn't the 86 year drought red sox anymore.. The team never panics like the baseball world is used to... We aren't desperate for anything, ur just still used to the old red sox teams...
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 17:47

i dont even care about them but just for confidence they need to win this series yo. they cant get swept again. if they get swept again. texas n tampa are making ground against them. yes i agree the offense is good. but stop being so biast and look at the situation. you guys need wins. thats all. stop defending them and take the situation your in for what it really is man. you know they need wins.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 16:12

I never said we don't need wins.. Everyone always needs wins! Its that word despiration! There's no despiration when u are leading the wildcard race! Texas and tampa are more despirate for wins then the sox but u praise texas like they are the s***.. If they don't win then we just cruise to the playoffs.. Why don't u talk about their "despiration"?
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 15:26

boston has played like s*** man. tampa an texas arent desperate. they are both playing good ball. boston isnt. you guys flat out suck right now. they need to get their act together
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 16:22

Were gettin it together. Don't worry about the sox, our offence has turned it around but the yanks tore up our pitchers like no other team can do. I'm tellin u we are about to go on a run starting today with buchholz on the mound. Penny still sucks but dice k is almost back and hopefully he's got his s*** together like people say he has.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 17:25

i still have hope in my angels.
were gonna beat the sox in the post season FINALLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 17:40

Haha hope is all the angels have left after always we crush ur confidence in the playoffs.. That hope u guys have is hope that the sox won't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 18:07

lol. there is no way the sox miss the playoffs. and the angelshave the best bats in the leauge right now. they will make the post season and beat the bo-sox on the way to the Champioship
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 18:21

Haha the yanks have the best bats in baseball right now.. They are about to have 8 people with 20+ hrs this year... ABSURD!! I'm still taking either boston or tampa bay to win it all.. Whoever sneaks in the wildcard spot will win it all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB Predictions?   MLB Predictions? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB Predictions?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next