Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MLB predictions...

Go down 
+9
Ketcham While They're Hot
Devo
so much swag
leway
BlackMassRevrend
Baseballa
chrisc2006
layinWOOD
BOSTN BEANER
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-03-23, 21:59

Season starts soon so who do u all have to win it all?

Al east- yanks
al central- twins
al west- mariners
wild card- red sox

nl east- braves
nl central- cardinals
nl west- diamondbacks
wild card- phillies

World series- yankees over braves
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-03-24, 01:01

AL EAST-Yankees
AL CENTRAL- Twins
AL WEST- Rangers
AL WILDCARD- Tigers

NL EAST- Phillies
NL CENTRAL- St. Louis
NL WEST- Giants
NL WILDCARD- Dodgers

WORLD SERIES- Twins over Phillies
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-03-25, 00:00

I am taking your same picks Boston
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-03-25, 22:18

AL EAST- Sox
AL CENTRAL- Twins
AL WEST- Rangers
AL WILDCARD- Yankees

NL EAST- Phillies
NL CENTRAL- St. Louis
NL WEST- Giants
NL WILDCARD- Dodgers
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-02, 14:24

AL EAST-YANKEES(too much firepower in the heart of that order)

AL CENTRAL-WHITE SOX(goin out on a limb,but i like the rotation)

AL WEST-ANGELS(i really love their style of play)

WILDCARD-RED SOX(another great rotation,ellsbury and pedroia are really solid)

NL EAST-PHILLIES(too much chaos in New York.Atlanta will challenge but fall just short for the dividision)

NL CENTRAL-CARDINALS(If Carpenter and Wainwright stay healthy this team could be dangerous)

NL WEST-GIANTS(too much pitching and i think theyll put more runs on the board this year)

WILDCARD-BRAVES(torn between ATL and CHI but the GOAT will strike again in the Windy City)

WORLD SERIES-CARDINALS-YANKEES...CARDINALS IN 7....
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-02, 15:15

Al East-Boston
Al Central-(like anyone really cares) Twins
AL West-Rangers( division is horrible but Angels no longer have their star power pitching anymore and they no longer have Vlad and Chone Figgins

WildCard-Rays

NL East-Phillies(who else besides Braves. They have like the best rotation in baseball and a powerhouse of a lineup even though Ryan Howard is in it)
NL Central-Cardinals( Cubs will be too busy battling Reds for last place)
NL West-Anybody's division because its so putrid

NL Wild Card-Braves

WS Either Phillies or Cardinals will win and they'll beat Boston in 6 or 7 games
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 02:21

Boston doesn't have the offence to get through the al playoffs. We need our big 3 Beckett, Lester, and lackey to stay healthy for us to have any chanse! We will pitch and play D efficantly though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 07:57

philly's over wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!the ray's ,that's right the RAY'S.they are older plus they know how to beat the b!tch a$$ YANKEE'S and REDSOX.

PHIL'S over the RAY'S ,not saying that cause i'm from philly,but baseball was and still is my first love! holla.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 14:21

AL East-Yanks-All around best team in the division
AL Central-Twins/White Sox-whoever gets the better pitching towards the end of the year will take this division
AL West-Mariners-the angels have fallen off and the mariners have gotten better. they got a three headed beast once bedard comes back with lee and felix
Wild Card-Red Sox/Rays- will battle it out with whoever takes 2nd in the AL Central. but i see the rays taking it red sox have no offense which is gonna put too much pressure on there pitching.

NL East-Phillies-By far best team in the division
NL Central-Cards- Another runaway team no one else is really even competition to take first to them
NL West-Dodgers/Rockies. Winner will come down to pitching since both offenses are gonna put up runs
Wild Card-Marlins-Marlins are consistent with it every year and i think they take the wild card this year and make some noise in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 14:30

Even though they lost to payroll Phillies were the best team in baseball last year

Oh and I predict Ryan Braun will have ton of errors again lmao

I also predict Andrew McCutchen will display the greatness like last year when he was robbed of NL ROTY. It was a DAMN CRIME not to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 14:47

Noone thinks Detroit has a chance even at a wildcard???? We had the division last year but choked to the twins...Great young pitching and as long as we can earn some runs I dont see how chicago can hang.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-03, 23:52

AL East--Yankees
AL Central--Twins
AL West--Angels
Wild Card--Mariners

NL East--Marlins
NL Central--Cardinals
NL West--Rockies
Wild Card--Phillies
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-04, 01:03

JoshNem wrote:
Noone thinks Detroit has a chance even at a wildcard???? We had the division last year but choked to the twins...Great young pitching and as long as we can earn some runs I dont see how chicago can hang.

they have a shot at the division. It will be a close race with them and the twins but I got the twins and u have no chance at the wildcard just cuz 2 of the 3 best teams are in one division and 2 will come out, yanks and sox as usual but the rays are gonna win 92+ games and I predict have more wins then the central winner and still miss the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-04, 02:03

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
JoshNem wrote:

they have a shot at the division. It will be a close race with them and the twins but I got the twins and u have no chance at the wildcard just cuz 2 of the 3 best teams are in one division and 2 will come out, yanks and sox as usual but the rays are gonna win 92+ games and I predict have more wins then the central winner and still miss the playoffs.

As you can see with my picks, I disagree with your assessment. I think two playoff spots will come out of the west. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-04, 02:23

I here ya....As you can see my opinion is kinda biased but I got Minnesota winnin it all im just hopin for the yankees to choke in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-04, 03:06

Yankees are going to mis the playoffs. They're weak. Their pitching is going to be on a decline this year. Theyre done. Either Boston or Tampa Bay will win that division.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-04, 10:59

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
JoshNem wrote:

As you can see with my picks, I disagree with your assessment. I think two playoff spots will come out of the west. We'll see though.

U may be right rob. There's a real possibility that the sox, yanks, and rays beat up on each other enough to where only one makes the playoffs. I wouldn't be too surprised if that happened. I would be surprised however if anaheim makes the playoffs, I would have Seattle and Texas coming out of the west if I had to pick 2 west teams to mmake the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 02:43

yeah i really dont see the angels makin much noise especially with both the rangers and mariners getting better in the offseason while the angels lost more than gained. off top there best pitcher is jered weaver who is at best a no. 2 guy not the ace of the staff and there best all around hitter is kendry morales, who is good but hasnt shown he can carry the load correct me if im wrong on any of those. matsui is someone who can make a splash in anaheim as well so we gotta look out for that as well
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 04:49

The Angels have an extremely solid pitching rotation, even though they lost Lackey. Sure, they don't have the No. 1 guy anymore, but Weaver, Saunders, Santana, Kazmir and Piniero is about as solid as you can get for a five-man rotation. I don't think it is too far of a stretch to think all five of them can win at least 10 games with most of them getting at least 15.

On the offensive side of the ball, we lost Figgins and Vlad. I easily think Matsui will get the offensive stats Vlad was able to get last year. Aybar has done an awesome job in the leadoff spot and he's great in the field. He might not be quite the caliber player that Figgy is, but I don't think he'll be far behind. The rest of our offense isn't anything to scoff at. Howie Kendrick is a great contact hitter who always has a high batting average. Now that he has the full-time spot, Brandon Wood can finally show his power, and I think he will as the season gets underway. Torii Hunter=dependable. Morales will have another good year. Napoli is streaky, but we all know he will have his power spurts. Abreu is a patient hitter who will have yet another .300 season. Izturis is good enough and Rivera is another guy who has power.

Even though the Mariners have added a lot to their lineup, I only think they made themselves as good as the Angels. I don't know why the Rangers are in this discussion. I don't think they are contenders yet. We'll see how the season goes, but I don't see any reasons to say the Angels have lost anything yet until someone else shows they can take the division from them. Ya, they're a different team, but who is to say that automatically makes them worse?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 15:33

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
The Angels have an extremely solid pitching rotation, even though they lost Lackey. Sure, they don't have the No. 1 guy anymore, but Weaver, Saunders, Santana, Kazmir and Piniero is about as solid as you can get for a five-man rotation. I don't think it is too far of a stretch to think all five of them can win at least 10 games with most of them getting at least 15.

On the offensive side of the ball, we lost Figgins and Vlad. I easily think Matsui will get the offensive stats Vlad was able to get last year. Aybar has done an awesome job in the leadoff spot and he's great in the field. He might not be quite the caliber player that Figgy is, but I don't think he'll be far behind. The rest of our offense isn't anything to scoff at. Howie Kendrick is a great contact hitter who always has a high batting average. Now that he has the full-time spot, Brandon Wood can finally show his power, and I think he will as the season gets underway. Torii Hunter=dependable. Morales will have another good year. Napoli is streaky, but we all know he will have his power spurts. Abreu is a patient hitter who will have yet another .300 season. Izturis is good enough and Rivera is another guy who has power.

Even though the Mariners have added a lot to their lineup, I only think they made themselves as good as the Angels. I don't know why the Rangers are in this discussion. I don't think they are contenders yet. We'll see how the season goes, but I don't see any reasons to say the Angels have lost anything yet until someone else shows they can take the division from them. Ya, they're a different team, but who is to say that automatically makes them worse?

its just hard to see these changes that the angels made and think they are still gona win the division or even 90 games.. they barely win 94 games with an ace and now they dont have one... only way the angels have a chance is if the sox, yanks, and rays beat up on eachother and then u have a chance at the wild card... losing Lackey hurts a lot and u know it.. he was the heart of that rotation, last year vs the yanks when he was getting taken out and u could see him tell scosia "THIS IS MY GAME, DONT FUCKIN DO THIS TO ME, THIS IS MY FUCKIN GAME!" or something to that extent, that showed he was an ace and nothing less... im extremely excited the sox have him on our side now cuz while u do have a solid rotation still, u have no ace and if we draw u in the first round, i think we will sweep u on our pitching staff alone.. the yanks and rays are the only teams that really scare me! I really hope the angels win the west and we played in the first round cuz i think the sox improved this year and the angels took a pretty good size step back.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 16:43

Braves are winning the East. Jason Heyward just smashed a 3 run homer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 16:46

Obviously you missed the Phillies game.. Howard had a 2 run bomb.. and Polanco had a Grand Salami.. Thanks for playin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 17:40

lmao braves will win wildcard if anything. Phillies have one of th best rotations in baseball along with a powerhouse of a lineup
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-05, 20:54

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
Obviously you missed the Phillies game.. Howard had a 2 run bomb.. and Polanco had a Grand Salami.. Thanks for playin.

I don't take advice from anyone who predicted the Yankees would finish fourth in the division during a year they won the World Series.
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

MLB predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB predictions...   MLB predictions... Empty2010-04-06, 00:18

AL EAST-boston
AL CENTRAL-white soxs
AL WEST-seattle