Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Crabtree is holding out.

Go down 
+10
HellRellWMU
Big Hungry 702
xXBlackiceXx
BOSTN BEANER
PapaSmurf
Devo
Mckkz044
Crunk
bigbuddah
TheDon270
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Crabtree is holding out. Empty
PostSubject: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 19:20

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4371154

After reading this story, its obvious CRABS is trying to holdout and not sign because I think he is crying over money. I'm not surprised at all. I hope he holds out through the season so he won't get playing time and show alot of you niner fans that he really doesn't WANT to play for your team. And even if he signs his contract soon, he still won't do squat, and will be a burden on the team because I'm willing to bet he will have the T.O. attitude. Can't wait for the season to start so I can see the crap myself and tell you niner fans "I told you so." HA,HA, Niner fans....LOL...

CRABS=STD with hands.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 19:30

yeah im not surprised at this either but he should sign wat ever contract they give em caus he was the 10 pick not top 3 so he has no reason to not have signed yet...these rookies man
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 19:43

I've said it before, Crabtree is a DIVA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 20:25

i think your right but at the same time man these rookies dnt need to be gettin paid so much fuckin money
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 20:45

i agree man no joke rookie pay is bs I think they should change it so there is no contracts the day you get drafted you get your contract done and you dont get to cry about how much cash you get, top 3 gets up to $20mil 3-20 gets 15$ the last 10 gets $10 deal done, the rest gets less then 10mil for their first year. I dont get why some players get paid so much while being a rookie how does anyone know how good are they goign to be in the nfl?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-01, 22:07

they should do like the NBA and give base contracts for these rookies. because its ridiculous that matthew stafford is one of the highest paid players in the league and aint done s*** yet
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-02, 10:40

[RSz] LiL MooReR wrote:
I've said it before, Crabtree is a DIVA.

yea dude i agree with that

the dude needs to jus be happy he is in the NFL
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 05:49

All rookies are just money hungry... None of them deserve anything until they prove what they can do... Look at david carr and joey harrington a few years back were both getting fat contracts and they did nothing but made more money then any of us will make ever... Its rediculous and crabtree is rediculous, if he was a real great talent he wouldn't have a problem proving himself before holding out for money in his 2nd contract.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 07:07

I've been saying this for a couple yrs now rookies need base contracts I mean look at rose for ex dat man gets like 3-5 mil a yr n he was number 1 overall pick. N staffors has 60 mil ccontract compared to rose 20 mil dats nuts. That's y the nfl rookies r spoiled n holdout rookies usually turn in2 mediorcre players. I hope they fix this issue n the offseason cause to many rookies were late 4 camp this yr way more than last yr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 07:35

This is the reason we may have a lockout on the verge of happening.. Owners and players association aren't ever gona agree on rookies salarys.. Players association isn't gona want to give up any money cuz they have it already.. Why would they take a step backwords..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 08:01

yea i totally agree. they need to shut the hell up and show up. not complain about money. playing in the NFL is a privlige not a right
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 08:27

man what yall dont understand is its not the players who hold out...its by the agents who represent them and try to get them the best contract possible...

yall worst than ESPN talkn this " he will have a T.O attitude"...SHUT UP...T.O is a BEAST,say all u want bout how he acts,read the numbers. end of story.

so chill on the players man, i dont agree with the NFL rookie salaries myself, its outlandish to get $ and not do anything, but a vet like marvin harrison cant find a job now...its utterly dispicable...

but its not michael crabtree folding his arms crying to the niners GM...its a guy in a suit on the phone arguing over 5-10 clients....and crabtree happens to be one he reps....BE EAZY.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 08:31

Its sad really how do u go from middle class income to spoiled brats u cn pay me league mminium which is 425,000 n I would b happy as ever but they get paid 6 million a yr n start crying . Wat is this world coming to. In crabtrees case though I think he is to blame b/c when a rookie wants to play n get on the field it will happen. For ex beanie wells told his agent to accept the offer n not wait any longer cause he wants to be on the field crabtree can do the same thing but he hasn't n that's the problem plus he has a history of a me 1st attitude n he already cried n practice.
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 08:40

yeah and giving a rookie all that money makes them work less hard. Im not saying this about all of them, but a few every draft definetly stop working after they sign a 20 mil contract because they realize they dont have to work anymore. An it takes them until they sign their second contract which is at like 4 mil to realize that they shouldve worked harder.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 13:18

Especially qwith all the guranteed money matt stafford has 40 million guranteed n 20 million in incentives dats ridiculous we dnt even knw if he cn read a nfl playbook yet lol haha but yeah I'm sure u guys get my point.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. Empty2009-08-03, 13:37