Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Michael Crabtree

Go down 
+17
losingkid345
CJDAWGG14
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Radi0ActivWaste
Talkandwalk11
SikxMaYheM
wayne019
Dannys559
omarl02
Militant X 1
PapaSmurf
Fudgy
BAKNAFEK88
Devo
Crunk
SdGator
Omar52
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-04-30, 17:13

What speed should he be in madden 10? ...i know his speed is 88 but do you guys think it should be higher or is it good at 88 ..
i know hes not a burner but he makes big plays and plays fast so i think it should be at least 90 speed
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-04-30, 18:13

well if this was madden 09 i would say 94. But i think he should be at a 92 for 10. 88 was bs he is a lot faster than that can run in the 4.4 range.
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-01, 18:43

yea 92 is about the rite speed for him because at 88 speed in madden 10 hes not gonna be able to do the things he does in real life ...unless he has like 95 elusiveness
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-01, 19:00

He didnt run the 40 on his pro day or combine, so it wont go up unless he has a miracle season.

BTW Crabtree = Baby T.O. (The bitchy one not the good one)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-01, 19:52

I see Crabbtree being more of a Larry Fitz type player. Some people compare him to Andre Johnson just minus the speed. Personally I think he is going to be a great receiver and has hell of better hands and fights for balls better than 95% of the receivers in the NFL including T.O. who is way overrated. What has Crabbtree done to give u the idea he is going to be a bitchy player? Or just listening to those dick wads at ESPN and SI and all their diarrhea of the mouth?
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-02, 00:45

exactly ...Crabtree is nothing Like TO or Randy Moss
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 20:08

crabtree will go as far as the niners go...which is nowhere!!haha
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 20:22

First of all, Crabtree is one of the more humble players out there. He will not present any problems. Too many people get caught up in this whole WRs are divas concept. Crabs said that he likes fashion so all of a sudden he is a diva. Please! For your information devo408, the Niners are one of the up and coming teams in the NFC. Don't be surprised to see a playoff appearance. Who is your team?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 20:47

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
First of all, Crabtree is one of the more humble players out there. He will not present any problems. Too many people get caught up in this whole WRs are divas concept. Crabs said that he likes fashion so all of a sudden he is a diva. Please! For your information devo408, the Niners are one of the up and coming teams in the NFC. Don't be surprised to see a playoff appearance. Who is your team?

OMG BAK!!!! havent seen you in forever!!!!

oh and i think he will have like 86 speed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 21:00

Fudgy wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:

OMG BAK!!!! havent seen you in forever!!!!

oh and i think he will have like 86 speed

Yo, what's good bro? I am really happy with the Crabtree pick by my 49ers. People need to stop dogging him. He will be an impact player. Good to be back on the madden-school boards. I think his speed should be a 90. Did you see him on those tunnel screens? He caught them and took it to the house.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 21:07

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:

He told the Raiders that he didnt want them to draft him... kinda says hes selfish player.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 21:16

LiL MooReR wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:

He told the Raiders that he didnt want them to draft him... kinda says hes selfish player.

I don't know where you read that, but he never told any team not to draft him. I am connected to people who are behind the scenes with the NFL and trust me that is far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 21:37

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:

raiders fan FYI, and i see no playoffs out of you guys. you guys have a tough schedule outside of your terrible division. and if you do don't expect goin anywhere cuz your d is nowhere near good enough to carry you guys through the playoffs
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 21:55

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:

raiders fan FYI, and i see no playoffs out of you guys. you guys have a tough schedule outside of your terrible division. and if you do don't expect goin anywhere cuz your d is nowhere near good enough to carry you guys through the playoffs

Yeah, the defense is coming off being ranked 13th in the NFL but is nowhere near good enough right? You guys are in an even weaker division and have no shot at the playoffs. Your team is far from being looked upon as an up and oming team. Your owner is the laughinstock of the NFL. I should have known that you were a Raiders fan from your attempt to trash Crabtree. You guys drafted Darrius Heyward-Bey, an overrated projec wr from Maryland. z
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-03, 23:47

heyward-bey has exceptional speed no doubt. But right now he is a 1 dimensional receiver. He will be there to run the Go route and stretch the field. He will not offer much else at this point in his career, hopefully he will develop more as a total receiver but that remains to be seen. IMO the 49ers got the better end of the deal. Look at Larry Fitz, dude has decent speed but he is no where near the burner that Heyward-Bey is. But he is a complete receiver with great hands and can run the entire route tree flawlessly. That is why Crabbtree will be more successful in the NFL because he was by far the most polished receiver in the draft and has qualities that the great receivers of present and past brought to the table. Im not a 49er fan or a Raider Fan,, nor am I a fan of Texas Tech.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-04, 07:25

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
well if this was madden 09 i would say 94. But i think he should be at a 92 for 10. 88 was bs he is a lot faster than that can run in the 4.4 range.
yea crabtree is faster then most peeps think or say..id say a 90-92 on madden 10
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-04, 23:13

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
yea crabtree is faster then most peeps think or say..id say a 90-92 on madden 10

I have to agree that Crabs is much faster than people think. The most important attribute that he has is his quickness and body control/balance. For an example of balance, just check the catch that he had to beat Texas. No way he should have stayed in bounds on that one. As for his speed, check his numerous tunnel screens that went the distance.

By the way, that WR that you have in your signature isn't too shabby. I knew he was going to be the truth. They laughed at me when I took him in the 4th round of my fantasy football draft. Roddy White is the truth. I will be at the game vs the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-04, 23:34

game speed differentiates from 40 times
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-04, 23:42

yeah i know i read that, its not what they base their entire speed rating on, its just one of the factors. Im just saying I think they will be adjusting his speed rating some point next year when they see how much faster this kid plays than they expect. He is NOT a burner like D. Jax, Percy Harvin, Maclin or Heyward-Bey but he is not an 88 speed player either. He should at least be a 90 or 92
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-05, 00:02

No doubt at least a 90 speed. Hopefully they will make adjustments as the season goes on. Another rookie that will be updated is Jeremy Maclin. Jeremy Maclin will have a better rookie season, but Crabs will have a better career.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-05, 03:24

i like Maclin i think he has pretty good ratings tho as it is. Crabbs should def have a better career 49ers jus need a franchise QB now, Bradford, McCoy, Snead and Tebow out nxt yr, well Bradford will b a junior
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-05, 09:18

Crabtree will have a great season with the 49ers. they wanted him and he has a chip on his shoulder to prove that the Raiders missed it on not signing him. let the battle of the bay teams begin!
Back to top Go down
omarl02
New MS Member
New MS Member
omarl02

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-05, 11:19

Raider fans are gonna be so mad when Crabtree is in the probowl thinking i cant believe we passes on this guy lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-05, 23:53

omarl02 wrote:
Raider fans are gonna be so mad when Crabtree is in the probowl thinking i cant believe we passes on this guy lol Very Happy

Ok, bro. Fellow Niners fan. Looking on the upswing for us nowadays. We will be a sleeper team this year. Brandon Jones should be pretty good in Madden 2010. He has blazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty2009-05-07, 04:41

baknafe

smith or hill?

ive seen alot of alex smith games and he did great even when our o-line wasnt good at all and he was throwing perfect passes on the run
cause he was always on the run

niners NFC WEST CHAMPIONS OF 09

CRABTREE 09 ROY

GORE CRABTREE DAVIS WILLIS CLEMENTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Crabtree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Crabtree
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next