Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Crabtree is holding out.

Go down 
+10
HellRellWMU
Big Hungry 702
xXBlackiceXx
BOSTN BEANER
PapaSmurf
Devo
Mckkz044
Crunk
bigbuddah
TheDon270
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 16:21

TheDon270 wrote:
devo wrote: aye man thats some good advice...i love football and i thought i wanted to take it to at least college but i thought about it and realized it wouldnt be somethin i would wanna do. and i got into the drinkin and smokin s*** which was a dumbass decision. but aye your gettin into sports management? good luck wit that bro thats somethin i was lookin into as well

Appreciate the comment Devo...Thats what I'm trying to get done right now. I've already enrolled into two different colleges for the fall...University of Lousiville, and ECC, my hometown community college. I have the brand new G.I. Bill to use. It pays for my college, and pays me wherever I live. So basically, you can say I'm getting a free crib to myself. Hopefully, I can get in this fall, cause the new G.I. bill went into effect Aug 1. As for sports management. Thats what I want to do. I want to coach football....My second choice is Culinary Arts to be a Chef.....Cause I can cook my ass off.....I can make anything you boys dream to eat!!! Been cooking since I was 6 too...Samething with me playing football....Played the game since I was 6....

yeah bruh foreal good luck then if you tryin to go to Louisville. im gonna be a senior and since i never really had great grades im gonna apply to SJ state and if i dont get in im gonna go to a community college for two years then transfer to a big school
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 16:28

TheDon270 wrote:
hey Fudopi.....I see why you thought I said I was going to two colleges...I said enrolled, but I said the wrong word....I should of said APPLIED, instead of ENROLLED. ENROLLED means I got accepted and I'm in college...APPLIED means I'm trying to get in college and haven't been accepted yet....DAMN, I'm stupid....LOL....But that won't stop me from trying to get my degree....

oh okay I feel you.

yeah I just been keepin my grades up, I don't really know what I wanna do in life or anything (hopefully music, since even tho I'd love to play basketball it is kinda unlikely). So yeah I've just been keepin my grades up cause it's not like how it used to be here...

I'm probably gonna be the first man in my family who didn't either work for GM or was a Mechanic since cars were invented...

Like, my grampa never even passed the 8th grade, he quit half way through and started working for GM when he was 14.

so yeah, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to.

So even tho no job I'd want requires good grades/college, I kinda got to anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 16:44

Fudopi: I hear you on that man....I'm the only one out of my family to have a diploma. I should of stayed focus on football when I had the chance. Hopefully, you can stay focused and get the ball rolling for a great future. If we all have the opportunity to do it, then WE all should do it. I learned my lesson, but its too late to make amends for that screwup. Now I have to focus on the future, and college is the answer for me....Which I should of been a long time ago....But, I didn't have no G.I. bill like I do know...And my old employer which was Northwest Airlines couldn't pay for my college....If I would of stayed focused on football, I would of had a free ride into college....Oh well.....But now, I have the power to do college....I just need to be accepted....
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 16:49

Devo wrote: yeah bruh foreal good luck then if you tryin to go to Louisville. im gonna be a senior and since i never really had great grades im gonna apply to SJ state and if i dont get in im gonna go to a community college for two years then transfer to a big school

Thanks bruh......Louisville is my main choice, and I pray that I can get in...If not, then the community college (ECC) will be fine...Do 2 years over there, and then possibly transfer to Louisville...But I want to go to U of L......And besides that, I want to holla at Rick Pitino....He's a cool dude I always wanted to meet.....But anyways, I hope it all works out for you.....Be easy.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 17:00

good to hear yall talking higher learning..im graduating from WMU this december with my bachelors in education.....minor in COACHING!....

keep up the good work fellas
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 17:51

hellrell wrote: good to hear yall talking higher learning..im graduating from WMU this december with my bachelors in education.....minor in COACHING!....

Good stuff man.......Get that degree and make that good paper!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 01:56

u guys got way off topic. n/e ways u drank o.e don damn that sh*t is sick
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 03:26

lol is this about crabtree or degrees n diplomas. crabtree still hasnt signed a contract i dunno wats the hold up but training camp ends on the 14th i think i hope he realizes hes fallig behind n doesnt have much time left. well maybe he cn get sum reps in during pre-season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree is holding out.   Crabtree is holding out. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crabtree is holding out.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2