Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Holding calls on FGs

Go down 
+5
bigbuddah
Devo
MADDEN10GAMER
EggzOverEazy
c4jun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Holding calls on FGs Empty
PostSubject: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 09:45

Hey guys it is just me or what but... yesterday I played 3 games online and ok when the guy was kicking a FG after the the kick they called a flag for holding. It is even happening to me when I play offline. I just tried it just now. I lined up for a 45 yard field goal and they called me for holding after I kicked it. That pushed me back and almost out of range. I think this is something that needs a patch! I haven't loss a game with it but this is not right. Unless EA wants to make FG's more realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 10:02

OMG DUDE IM NOT EVEN GONNA READ UR POST BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!!!

its like EVERRRRRRRRRRRRY FUCKING field goal has a holding call on it! its crazy. i dont know what the **** they were thinking when they decided to make holding calls so common. it better be a mistake, its fuckin stupid. WE DONT EVEN NEED HOLDING PENALTIES AT HOLD ON FIELD GOALS!

wow.
Back to top Go down
MADDEN10GAMER
New MS Member
New MS Member
MADDEN10GAMER

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 10:29

i was kicking a 49 yard field goal in my first game with about 2 min left in my franchise game.i was down 24-21 and i made it and than i got a holding call and i was out of reach and than i missed it and lost the game
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 13:11

the funny thing is i havent seen a holding call outside of when its a FG
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 13:15

yeah its not just FGs, its special teams. punts, kickoffs, EXTRA POINTS! its fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 13:21

yeah i mean holding calls on xp are rediculous i dnt even accept them but i mean they do call alot fa real and its redicoulous for the most part
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 14:02

I have lost a game because if this... In OT no less. Sad
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 14:04

yea i was in a tourney yesterday and i had just hit a 58 yarder.. this coulda sealed the game for me at that moment.. i got holding so that put me outta range.. but i ended up winnin cuz i made a stop and kicked the gw fg wit time runnin out
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 14:09

I played against swag n had 2 holding penalties in a row while kicking a field goal n I ended up having to punt cause robbie golds leg is not that strong. I was like wtf. Plus it happens on my eruns I broke off a 50yrd run wit forte n it got called back then I had to settled for a field goal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 14:21

I love when people accept holding on my extra points, as if I'm gonna miss the next one.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty2009-08-16, 14:36

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
I played against swag n had 2 holding penalties in a row while kicking a field goal n I ended up having to punt cause robbie golds leg is not that strong. I was like wtf. Plus it happens on my eruns I broke off a 50yrd run wit forte n it got called back then I had to settled for a field goal.

I think it happens a realistic number of times on offense and on Kick returns. (If anything it Probably doesn't even get called enough on KOR's compared to the real NFL.) But this s*** on Field goals is redicoulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding calls on FGs   Holding calls on FGs Empty

Back to top Go down

Holding calls on FGs
Page 1 of 1