Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...

Go down 
+2
Crunk
BOSTN BEANER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty
PostSubject: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 13:22

finally its out, so now no one can really tell me it and expect me to say i dont believe it.. he is on the list of 103 players in 2003 to test positive along with manny ramirez... what a bunch of assholes!! haha while nothing surprises me anymore it still pisses me off cuz its another reason for people to hate on my favorite sport.. and the media is really trying to kill the MLB by not releasing all the names but keeping them hidden until key points in the baseball season.. spring training AROD, allstar break manny and ortiz, i expect another big name or two from that list to come late september early october during the playoffs... i hate the media yet i wana be part of them... i definately wont be a douchebag like the media currently is though.. anyways heres the link to the manny and ortiz on roids story...
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4366335
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 13:41

If you ask me, 70% of the MLB is on steroids.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 13:59

[RSz] LiL MooReR wrote:

well the test was in 03 that they tested positive for.. i dont think 70% are on steroids now i do think there was 70% on roids from the late 90s- 2004 or 2005.. but then again everyone could jus be taking human growth hormone and that cant be tested for yet...
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:08

[RSz] LiL MooReR wrote:

i totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:33

kind of ironic how ortiz was all pissed when he found out that manny had been tested positive for roids.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:35

yeah he was the one who said a few months back if your positive you should be done for the year...sounds kinda hypcritical don't it?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:38

devo408 wrote:
yeah he was the one who said a few months back if your positive you should be done for the year...sounds kinda hypcritical don't it?

yea but he also said if ur name is on the list from 2003 nothing should happen cuz that was before testing in baseball.. he was defending arod with that statement... u know he knew his name would be leaked eventually when he stuck up for arod..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:43

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:

yea but he also said if ur name is on the list from 2003 nothing should happen cuz that was before testing in baseball.. he was defending arod with that statement... u know he knew his name would be leaked eventually when he stuck up for arod..
haha i do remember that...thats kinda funny though because what was once thought that he as sticking up for a-rod we now know he was tryin to protect himself. wtf man who in baseball wasn't on this s***?i sure hope they dont find out pujols was on this s*** too man
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:50

devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:

haha i do remember that...thats kinda funny though because what was once thought that he as sticking up for a-rod we now know he was tryin to protect himself. wtf man who in baseball wasn't on this s***?i sure hope they dont find out pujols was on this s*** too man

this didnt surprise me.. manny a couple months ago surprised me and thats the last time i will be surprised.. after manny im ready for pujols' name to come out now... might as well finish off all the hall of famers of this era besides griffey!! i hope everyone who watches baseball now appreciates griffey a lot more for what he has done in his injured plauge career cuz i dont think theres a doubt in anyones mind he is the one and maybe only HOFer that wasnt on roids in this era...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:55

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:

this didnt surprise me.. manny a couple months ago surprised me and thats the last time i will be surprised.. after manny im ready for pujols' name to come out now... might as well finish off all the hall of famers of this era besides griffey!! i hope everyone who watches baseball now appreciates griffey a lot more for what he has done in his injured plauge career cuz i dont think theres a doubt in anyones mind he is the one and maybe only HOFer that wasnt on roids in this era...
and thats the truth me and my uncle bring up griffey every time somebodys names come out.it seems like he's gonna go down as the one clean HOFer in the steroid era. i was real suprised after manny got named to the point where now im like **** whose clean?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 14:58

If Jordan Schafer was caught with roids, I think anyone could be on them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 15:04

i was listening to a podcast with the sports guy bill simmons breaking down the steroid era and this was last week before papis name leaked obviously.. he was talkin about after manny how he talked to his dad and was telling his dad how every fan should appreciate what they saw from griffey and thank him if they ever see him on the street for declining to a .250 hitter with 15-20 hrs later in his career like a regular older ball player because his stat line is one of the greatest careers ever with a steady decline when he hit 35-36 like people usually do and unlike bonds who hits 73 jacks when hes that age.. and bill simmons friend started laughing like he was joking and bill simmons told him thats not a joke i really think everyone should thank him for declining with old age cuz hes the one great that we saw during this era that we can tell our kids and grand kids i saw him play and with all the roids goin around i know he was clean... everytime i hear another name i think the same thing... griffey is the greatest player ive ever seen play the game...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 15:06

[RSz] LiL MooReR wrote:
If Jordan Schafer was caught with roids, I think anyone could be on them.
well he never tested positive for HGH though, it was just suspicion which was weird because they actually had no proof
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 15:12

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
i was listening to a podcast with the sports guy bill simmons breaking down the steroid era and this was last week before papis name leaked obviously.. he was talkin about after manny how he talked to his dad and was telling his dad how every fan should appreciate what they saw from griffey and thank him if they ever see him on the street for declining to a .250 hitter with 15-20 hrs later in his career like a regular older ball player because his stat line is one of the greatest careers ever with a steady decline when he hit 35-36 like people usually do and unlike bonds who hits 73 jacks when hes that age.. and bill simmons friend started laughing like he was joking and bill simmons told him thats not a joke i really think everyone should thank him for declining with old age cuz hes the one great that we saw during this era that we can tell our kids and grand kids i saw him play and with all the roids goin around i know he was clean... everytime i hear another name i think the same thing... griffey is the greatest player ive ever seen play the game...
thats the truth man if it wasnt for those years in cincy where he was gettin hurt alot i tihink he woulda ended his career with the most HRs ever.dudes got that natural swing man its just so nice
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 22:15

devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
thats the truth man if it wasnt for those years in cincy where he was gettin hurt alot i tihink he woulda ended his career with the most HRs ever.dudes got that natural swing man its just so nice

yep he was the only person to be able to win the hr derby and then not lose his swing for games cuz it was such a natural swing, he didn have to change it for the hr derby.. he has the perfect swing!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-30, 23:06

yeah griffey truly was a beast in his prime. its a shame that he's one of a select few that people could actually look up to in this steroid era
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty2009-07-31, 01:11

I bet 80% are on HGH knowing they can't test for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...   David Ortiz tested positive for steroids... Empty

Back to top Go down

David Ortiz tested positive for steroids...
Page 1 of 1