Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Rashard Lewis took steroids

Go down 
+3
Ellard
Ketcham While They're Hot
CJDAWGG14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty
PostSubject: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-07, 11:18

Rashard Lewis took steroids... Why the hell would an NBA player take steroids?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-07, 11:20

Steroids not only bulk up athletes, but they also help them recover quicker and stay fresh longer. The report I heard on ESPN said the kind he took is often linked to people who are looking to boost their stamina.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-07, 11:21

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
Steroids not only bulk up athletes, but they also help them recover quicker and stay fresh longer. The report I heard on ESPN said the kind he took is often linked to people who are looking to boost their stamina.

no, theyre actually more prone to injury than anything. they just play alot more aggressive which is why they get injured more often than anythin
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-07, 11:26

he got them from Dwight Howard

Rashard Lewis took steroids Weightroomguy
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-07, 11:39

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:

no, theyre actually more prone to injury than anything. they just play alot more aggressive which is why they get injured more often than anythin

Yes, in the long run, they give athletes a greater chance to be injured, like Big Papi and probably Vlad Guerrero. But I know for a fact that they ALSO help people with stamina and help recover quicker from injuries.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-11, 06:12

Haha right before this news hit I was arguing in the chatbox with someone that even basketball players are on roids... I think there are roids in every sport but only baseball players get killed in the media... On mike and mike they are still talking about david ortiz but rashard lewis gets his name in a 20 second segment on sportscenter and it won't be talked about again... I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-11, 08:19

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Haha right before this news hit I was arguing in the chatbox with someone that even basketball players are on roids... I think there are roids in every sport but only baseball players get killed in the media... On mike and mike they are still talking about david ortiz but rashard lewis gets his name in a 20 second segment on sportscenter and it won't be talked about again... I don't get it...

the difference is baseball players are taking hardcore roids and rashard lewis was taking protein drink type stuff that normal people take to make there mucles heal faster
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-11, 08:26

David ortiz was taking a supplement sold over the counter at GNC.. It wasn't hardcore get it in a bottle and use a seringe... It was a supplement just like rashard took...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty2009-08-11, 09:02

as much as i want to believe that, we dont know for sure what David Ortiz used and I hate that. If your going to leak who was a user, you might as well leak what they used as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashard Lewis took steroids   Rashard Lewis took steroids Empty

Back to top Go down

Rashard Lewis took steroids
Page 1 of 1