Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results Empty
PostSubject: i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results   i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results Empty2010-01-04, 11:11

i let the CPU run with adrian peterson 25 times against both teams in practice mode and he gained 103 yds vs San Diego and he gained 89 yds vs Tennessee. what's wrong with this picture? if you look at the block shedding and strength of both team's players, S.D should dominate compared to Tennessee. but it didn't matter.

this is the 1st test i am going to give the Madden 2011 game next year when i rent it. i want to see the difference between an 85 Block Shedding and a 95 Block Shedding. after all, we can tell the difference between a 85 SPD and 95 SPD so why can't we notice other ratings?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results Empty
PostSubject: Re: i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results   i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results Empty2010-01-04, 11:41

I have done these types of tests before. I believe you will have better luck testing run defense if you evaluate the power move as this is the ability to shed your block, on the defensive line, in a run play. Conversely, finnesse move is the ability to rush the passer. Of course tackling is also a key factor.

During my testing, strength had no significant impact.

I also noticed block shedding was more of an open field ability while power move and finesse move were D-Line abilities.
Back to top Go down

i mathematically tested the Run defenses of Tennessee and San Diego. here are the results
Page 1 of 1