Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty
PostSubject: GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme   GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty2009-07-14, 14:30

Here it goes fellas. I have not tested these plays online but i have in practice mode and against the computer on All American and have been successful.Im just learning the game so bear with me.

-SMASH X CURL-
-HR- Far right (#2WR) on a drag

-HIKE the ball and roll right.If its cover 3 the corner should come up and u can dump it off to the HB who should be open for 8-10yds.If its cover 2 you can hit ur FAR LEFT (#2WR) on the crossing pattern going the other way.Also the drag coming across is a dump off.If you have a scrambling QB you can always take off as in NCAA they can take the hits better.

-FB LOAD OPT STR-
-Follow your blockers patiently with the qb and you should have plenty of room to make somethin happen.

-TR OPTION CTR-
-3 Options here.It all depends on the d line and your opponent.Its just your standard Triple Option.

-TR CNTR PASS-
-Once youve hit em up with a couple of TR Options this play is money.
-You obviously have the option with the QB and the HB
-IF you decide to pass you have your FAR LEFT #1 WR coming across the screen.If hes in cover 3 and doesnt play the option u can lob it to the SLOT #3 WR right over the coverage.If he plays soft u can throw a high bullet pass to him and user or RC over the DB for 6.Cover 2 should open up your FAR RIGHT #2WR in the middle of eht field deep.
$$$$$$$$$--In order to PASS ON PASS-OPTION plays you will have to press the X button(PS3) to bring up the icons.You must be careful as your QB will take a step back.Kinda like a little dropback before he can throw.It can lead to huge sacks and loss of yardage if you wait too late and dont get it down.-$$$$$$$$$

2 more plays i fiddled with are kinda gimmicks but they actually kinda work if the enemy is unsuspecting.
--SWEEP QB SCREEN--You must throw the ball immediately or youll go down or throw a lob up for grabs as your HB runs with no sense of urgency.If done properly though u can get in your blockers and get some good yardage.
---WB TOSS PASS--It looks like a typical pitch but you can hit your slot reciever for a good 12-15yds.Once again b careful as your WB has no desire ot go anywhere and will get rocked.

I hope you guys like it and like i said if you got any tweaks im down to see how they work.this is my first real post where i have contributed anything so any ideas on how i can do better would be appreciated.Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme   GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty2009-09-23, 11:35

i'll check this out on Saturday. thanks bruh!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme   GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty2009-09-23, 11:57

very very detailed...this is nice
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme   GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty2009-09-25, 13:52

Thanks for the tips, man. I'll have to try this cause I'm still in "WTF do I have to do to score points in this game" mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme   GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

GT Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme
Page 1 of 1