Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Steelers Thread

Go down 
+19
Oldstalecheetos
Giant 23
s0liddy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
klick81
Lake RuNz 508
phillyboy1989
slim203
Swag Escobar
Militant X 1
Shwami
DaTBa1LHaWK
beeman999
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-17, 19:37

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
we are worst than bad......... this team gave up on tomlin, just sad

as a pure Ravens fan....i got to say that i am glad the steelers lost! i hate those cats (not you Bus..lol) with passion! Hines Ward is a puss! that cat said; "I"m not use to losing 5 games in a row." You? what about your "team" not being use to that?

well...we Ravens fans are indebted to the Browns for "Unleashing Hell" on the steelers to knock them out of the playoffs.
Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 41856

now..we just got to take care of our business against the Lions and the Bears coming up!

ur just mad that it took OVERTIME, with our 3RD STRING qb who has NEVER started and has only thrown ONE pass in the NFL... and we didnot have our allpro DE or SS... you had your WHOLE team... so when you talk ur trash, remember your talking trash to hte kid with a cast on... and when mommy takes that kid to the doctor to get the cast removed, hes gonna whoop your ****** ass... nuff said... oh wait, one more thing... how many rings baltimore got?... pittsburgh has 6 lol assclown

son...i believe that you spoke without clearly reading my post. my post had nothing to do with the Ravens vs Qeerlers game. absolutely nothing! ummmm...i think that i mentioned that the Browns knocked the Qeerlers out of the playoffs and you "tried" to deflect it by talking about the Ravens and how many rings the Qeerlers have. typical! and by the way...the Baltimore Ravens have 1 Superbowl ring. maybe not as many as the Qeerlers yet...but they have one that can NEVER be taken away. now who is the ASSCLOWN? Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 16366

P.S. when you get your post count up from 47 to 300....then you can talk-trash. until then... SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!! Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 957972

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-12-17, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-17, 19:39

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Yeah mario , 2005 AMerica's Game...great show, yeah its pretty emotional when hes talking about his daughters and how much it ment for him cuz of all the losing in big games to finally win Superbowl.

Yeah pretty classy Unreal/Mili kick a kid when hes done.

We'll be back next year, i garantee that. This teams got great talent.

And Unreal mili, you cant really talk, falcons aint that good either and they aren't making the playoffs and its questionable the ravens will make the playoffs, especially with them still coming to PITT< even with how bad we playing, we play up to our competition and troy/ben will be playing this team.

LOL raider fan, you got nothing to talk about here lolollolol, wtf are you talking s*** for, your franchise is an embarrasement Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 41856

Bus...you know you would do the same if it was my Ravens bruh! Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-18, 07:21

ur team lost to this embarrasement of a franchise. ouch i know that had to sting.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-18, 13:56

wow...this thread is funny....good to see a steeler fan mad at the world, and continuing to hate on the raider's franchise. the cold heart truth about everything is, if it wasn't for ralph wilson and al davis, the steeler's would of never been in the NFL in the first place. because they was garbage back in the afl days and didn't deserve to go to the nfl with the big doggs. and i'm glad to see you bring up the rings and all...good job...you brought up the immaculate reception, but you forgot to add, that most of the steeler's playoff victories were suspect. but you being a steeler fan, you won't admit to that...do me a favor and watch the steeler playoff game's from the 70's...and see how many jacked up calls you see as you watch it...cause i know you wasn't old enough to watch the steeler's back in the 70's....you being a huge fan of the steelers, i know you will be able to find game's from the 70's and watch them. its not hard.....i watched raiders games that were back in the 70's...i watched tatum bury most of your team. he kept making swan burgers, and that boy kept crying about being hit by tatum...i even watched the snake piss your team off too.....one thing is for certain, feel blessed madden didn't continue coaching the raiders for a long time...cause i promise you madden would of got 6 more rings...remember something..john madden has the highest win percentage of all coaches period!!!! he would of been the greatest coach in the history of the nfl, if he would of stayed with oakland...you can brag about your rings some more, to make yourself feel better...but the fact is, my pathetic raider's team will always OWN the steelers!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-11, 14:11

Raiders are pathetic!
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-17, 00:55

With all this turmoil going on what do steeler nation think we are looking at for wins
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-23, 17:18

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
ur team lost to this embarrasement of a franchise. ouch i know that had to sting.

thats also without, Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith and Lawerence Timmons

when you ahve all backups in, its hard to beat even the worst teams.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-23, 17:19

TheDon270 wrote:
wow...this thread is funny....good to see a steeler fan mad at the world, and continuing to hate on the raider's franchise. the cold heart truth about everything is, if it wasn't for ralph wilson and al davis, the steeler's would of never been in the NFL in the first place. because they was garbage back in the afl days and didn't deserve to go to the nfl with the big doggs. and i'm glad to see you bring up the rings and all...good job...you brought up the immaculate reception, but you forgot to add, that most of the steeler's playoff victories were suspect. but you being a steeler fan, you won't admit to that...do me a favor and watch the steeler playoff game's from the 70's...and see how many jacked up calls you see as you watch it...cause i know you wasn't old enough to watch the steeler's back in the 70's....you being a huge fan of the steelers, i know you will be able to find game's from the 70's and watch them. its not hard.....i watched raiders games that were back in the 70's...i watched tatum bury most of your team. he kept making swan burgers, and that boy kept crying about being hit by tatum...i even watched the snake piss your team off too.....one thing is for certain, feel blessed madden didn't continue coaching the raiders for a long time...cause i promise you madden would of got 6 more rings...remember something..john madden has the highest win percentage of all coaches period!!!! he would of been the greatest coach in the history of the nfl, if he would of stayed with oakland...you can brag about your rings some more, to make yourself feel better...but the fact is, my pathetic raider's team will always OWN the steelers!!!!

the superbowl raiders were known for cheating... FYI
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-26, 11:54

TheDon270 wrote:
If it wasnt for Ralph wilson there would be no raiders for your info. Davis had to get a huge loan from wilson to keep his team going so before you run your mouth about the steelers get all your facts straight raiders are and always will be garbage so why dont you take your raiders and mili. can grab his ratbirds and you guys can go have a circle jerk.
Back to top Go down
mastermind1967
New MS Member
New MS Member
mastermind1967

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-27, 10:03

allain43 wrote:
TheDon270 wrote:

The Pittsburgh Steelers are a professional American football team based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They are currently a member of the North Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League. Founded in 1933, the Steelers are the oldest franchise in the AFC. Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowl titles (six), won more AFC Championship Games (seven) and hosted more conference championship games (ten) than any other AFC or NFC team. They have played in more AFC conference championship games than any other team and are tied with the Dallas Cowboys with 14 championship game appearances in either the NFC or AFC contests. With the exception of the 1960s which featured only three Super Bowls, the Steelers have appeared in at least one Super Bowl in every decade of the contest. The Steelers won their most recent championship, Super Bowl XLIII, on February 1, 2009.
The fifth-oldest franchise in the NFL, the Steelers were founded as the Pittsburgh Pirates on July 8, 1933, by Art Rooney, taking its original name from the National League baseball team of the same name, as was common practice for NFL teams to do at the time.[1] The ownership of the Steelers has remained within the Rooney family since its founding.[2] The current owner is Art's son, Dan Rooney, who has given much control of the franchise to his son Art Rooney II.

I took this off Wiki's website for this mis-informed Raider fan.

Do research before making insane boasts.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-27, 10:29

another thing... didnt madden himself coin the phrase "its not cheating until you get caught" and didnt he advise his linemen to wear the same color gloves as the opposing jersey, so they could hold EVERY play? come to think of it... YES
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-04-27, 16:06

I have to say I love seeing Steeler Nation coming together because all of this ben crap has been dividing us lately.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-05-05, 08:06

Other then steelers fans because I know we all think we can win the division, do you guys think the steelers can bounce back this year once ben hits that field.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-05-05, 18:25

^
I think the STEELERS will be just fine with #43 coming back that D can win gmes for them thats how they won their superbowl 4 or 5 yr's ago even though big ben played like sh!t their D kept them in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Steelers Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3