Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kobe or LeBron???

Go down 
+19
jwhite
PeytonMvPManning
Militant X 1
Yungboi76
DyNaMicakaDNM
Mickey
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
Radi0ActivWaste
Talkandwalk11
W A V Y D R E
tuki94
pitt1313rj
EggzOverEazy
Mister_JP
BuNcH219
Crunk
dAtBa11HaWk
Fudgy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-05-31, 00:45

lebron can only wish he was lickin on kobes ding dong
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-05-31, 01:10

anyone see lebron walk off and not even shake hands with the magic players tonight after the game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-05-31, 14:53

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 King

Not going to disappoint anybody?! Too late lol...

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Lebron

That's how the "king" acted last night after the game...

Last edited by Ketcham while theyre Kobe on 2009-05-31, 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-05-31, 14:55

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Lebron

That's how the "king" acted last night after the game...

nailed it right on the dot

rob U The Man
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 14:48

Cut it out, how the hell you are going to knock someone for not wanting to shake hands after a loss. He just finished a series where he gave his all and they lost. Now all of a sudden he is unprofessional and he has a problem, quit playing. Half of you cats don't send a gg to a player after a game of Madden, win or lose. But then got the nerve to comment on how someone should act after they lost the finals. I didn't lose any respect for my dude. But I guess when you are on the verge of being the best to do it, people look for anything to try and tear you down. When he starts getting caught cheating in hotels with low class booty, then have something to say bout my dude, LMAO!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 14:55

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
Cut it out, how the hell you are going to knock someone for not wanting to shake hands after a loss. He just finished a series where he gave his all and they lost. Now all of a sudden he is unprofessional and he has a problem, quit playing. Half of you cats don't send a gg to a player after a game of Madden, win or lose. But then got the nerve to comment on how someone should act after they lost the finals. I didn't lose any respect for my dude. But I guess when you are on the verge of being the best to do it, people look for anything to try and tear you down. When he starts getting caught cheating in hotels with low class booty, then have something to say bout my dude, LMAO!

IM FUCKIN SAYIN!! u think kobe wouldnt b cryin if he had no help?? u cant even say the nigga had help! they gave the ball to him and expected him to score all by himself! and he did. every 4th quarter, all 4th quarter, the isolate for him and he doesnt disappoint! no one wanted to help him when he needed it the most.. Kobe never completely carried his team like LeBron did
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-15, 08:11

ok young bucks.....let me say this ONE LAST time:

Kobe = 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS with this last one just coming to him WITHOUT SHAQ and he was the MVP!

so all you Kobe haters that keep trying to bring that up to make your point or case against him can now gtfo. lol!

oh yeah...he was also the MVP of the game! and your boy Lebron? well...his punkass got bounced out of the playoffs (as usual and without a handshake lol) and we were all "witnesses" of that fact! Lebron still has 0 Championships! so therefore...hands down....

KOBE BRYANT....... U The Man U The Man U The Man
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-15, 10:40

Militant X 1 wrote:
ok young bucks.....let me say this ONE LAST time:

Kobe = 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS with this last one just coming to him WITHOUT SHAQ and he was the MVP!

so all you Kobe haters that keep trying to bring that up to make your point or case against him can now gtfo. lol!

oh yeah...he was also the MVP of the game! and your boy Lebron? well...his punkass got bounced out of the playoffs (as usual and without a handshake lol) and we were all "witnesses" of that fact! Lebron still has 0 Championships! so therefore...hands down....

KOBE BRYANT....... U The Man U The Man U The Man

Milli, after this performance you have to put him as the second best player ever. (Behind Mike) When version 2.3 was playing we thought we would never see anything else like it. Well version 2.4 has just cemented his place in history as maybe the best to do it. Bron-Bron is still that boi in my eyes, but I will no longer compare him to Kobe till he has done what Kobe has done. Its the respectful thing to do! Much respect Kobe!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-15, 18:20

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:

Milli, after this performance you have to put him as the second best player ever. (Behind Mike) When version 2.3 was playing we thought we would never see anything else like it. Well version 2.4 has just cemented his place in history as maybe the best to do it. Bron-Bron is still that boi in my eyes, but I will no longer compare him to Kobe till he has done what Kobe has done. Its the respectful thing to do! Much respect Kobe!

once again Yung...i am in full agreement with you bruh! and i definately think that Kobe Bryant is mirroring MJ. Lebron is good and ONE DAY he will be considered a great player but as of right now....he is no where near....not even close....to being compared to the likes of Kobe Bryant. thanks for giving props where props are due Yung.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-15, 18:42

like rob, jp, and i have said all along KOBE BRYANT

nuff said
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty2009-06-19, 02:08

All yOu lebron wagon hoppers come hit me up when LeBron wins something ok?

and im not talking about an MVP im talking about something that every player wants to win in June.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe or LeBron???
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4