Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kobe or LeBron???

Go down 
+19
jwhite
PeytonMvPManning
Militant X 1
Yungboi76
DyNaMicakaDNM
Mickey
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
Radi0ActivWaste
Talkandwalk11
W A V Y D R E
tuki94
pitt1313rj
EggzOverEazy
Mister_JP
BuNcH219
Crunk
dAtBa11HaWk
Fudgy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 04:10

gibson hit all those 3s on the pistons
lebron scored 28 points n a row cause of the damn refs r being paid off
thats how
and then they got swept in the finals so lebron sucks face it
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 06:58

Mister_JP wrote:
gibson hit all those 3s on the pistons
lebron scored 28 points n a row cause of the damn refs r being paid off
thats how
and then they got swept in the finals so lebron sucks face it

yea its best if u just throw out dumb stuff like the refs are bein paid off.. its time for u to throw in the towel on this argument!!! and what do u think is more embarassing losing the finals in 4 games or letting ur team quit on u and lose by 39 in game 6 of the finals? haha cuz i bet kobe would rather get swept then be the leader of the team who all quit at half time including himself.. he didnt want to even be on the floor... kobe has done no more then lebron except he jumped on shaqs back to 3 titles.. lebron will be the leader on a championship team this year and kobe will still be the guy who has had a great career but couldnt win without a big man to carry him!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 13:59

i would rather have lost then have gottin swept in the finals but thats just me.
lebronn will never get a ring im calling it rite now.
and there is proof the games were fixed "Tim Donaghy"
i have never seen calls like in that game vs the pistons where he wasnt even touched at all several times or someone just lays there arm on him and the was a whistle.
i mean hes good n everything but kobes alot better.
you can put kobe on any team in the nba and he will be better than lebron
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 16:33

You need a dominate Big man to win a ship.(usually) Kobe had shaqq one of the most dominant players of all time. Lebron has big Z, you do the math. lol
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 17:01

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
LBJ makes everyone around him better

and kobe doesn't?

hell no, if he did then a couple years ago before they got pau gasol kobe would have gotten out of the first round.. u think u can put kobe in the cavs lineup before LBJ made delonte west, anderson varejao, and zydrunas illgauskas as good as they are now kobe would have threw a hissy fit and cryed his way out of town like he tried to do in LA...

BS dude. I choose LBJ too over kobe, but dont say bs like Kobe dont make his team better by sharing the basketball. You can say LBJ is better at it because he's more team oriented, but dont get it twisted cuz Kobe does it too, just not as well
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-23, 13:41

I would have to go with Bron-Bron. Before it is all said and done Bron might be the best to ever do it. If you compare bron-bron to some of the greats when they were his age they haven't done what this youngin have done. Kobe didn't do it and I hate to say it Mike didn't do it. Bron has already been to a finals and the only reason he lost is because there is no one man alive that would have beat that spurs team with no help. Bron can win championships right now if he had legitimate help. It took Kobe years to develop into the type of player Lebron is right now. The only thing Kobe has over bron is a better jumpshot and guess what Brons j-work is getting nice. When Bron finally get some legitimate help watch how many rings this guy gets. I AM A WITNESS! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-23, 16:57

Last edited by Mister_JP on 2009-05-23, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-23, 17:18

Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 15:11

Jp I'm starting to think your a just a lebron hater, you support no argument other then he is overrated as hell. Lebron has no team around him while the Lakers are filled with talent. Do you watch basketball? Reading your comments make you sound rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 15:21

[STARS] Mickey wrote:
Jp I'm starting to think your a just a lebron hater, you support no argument other then he is overrated as hell. Lebron has no team around him while the Lakers are filled with talent. Do you watch basketball? Reading your comments make you sound rediculous.

Did you not watch the game? Mo Williams through the ball at Dwight after the foul, which should have been a clear technical foul.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 15:36

Yeah i did, just asking him why all the negativity towards lebron
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 16:41

lebrons sweet. i give you that. hes haveing a good "year"
but you cant compare him to kobe.
the lakers with out kobe are nothing. the cavs with out lebron r still a playoff team.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 16:59

Mister_JP wrote:
lebrons sweet. i give you that. hes haveing a good "year"
but you cant compare him to kobe.
the lakers with out kobe are nothing. the cavs with out lebron r still a playoff team.
naw i think its the other way around. the cavs need lebron, the lakers actually play pretty good without kobe plus they have another all star in gasol and good role players in odom,and fisher. lebron made mo williams a all star, lol hes making the dude wit the crazy hair look like a all star(dont kno how to spell his name Varasomething)
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 17:29

wow jp. You think lebrons supporting cast is better then kobe's?
You really are clueless.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 18:38

LiL MooReR wrote:
[STARS] Mickey wrote:

Did you not watch the game? Mo Williams through the ball at Dwight after the foul, which should have been a clear technical foul.

the refs are so rediculous and shape the game so much...

Still i'll take kobe on my team over lebron any day...kobe has the mental part of the game that lebron does not yet have. dont get me wrong lebron is really talented and will prolly one day pass kobe but right now i'd still take kobe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 22:51

Kobe = Championship Rings! and Lebron fellas? that's right! NONE! this question is really quite lame. Kobe is a beast of a player and has already accomplished soooooo much in the league. HE IS ALREADY PROVEN! the thing that most of you young cats are leaving out....is the fact...that Kobe is older now.....and Lebron is the young up and coming stud of the NBA.

what Lebron does now (athletically, shot and dunking wise) in the league.....Kobe has done numerous times over! he is a highlight reel all to himself! everyone tried to pull this question with Kobe vs Jordan a few years back. to make a comparison as to who is better out of these 2 guys (Kobe or Lebron) who are clearly and obviously at different stages of their NBA careers is pointless!

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 411352

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-05-24, 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 23:09

Militant X 1 wrote:
Kobe = 3 (back-2-back-2-back) Championship Rings! and Lebron? NONE! this question is really quite lame. Kobe is a beast of a player and has already accomplished soooooo much in the league. HE IS ALREADY PROVEN! the thing that most of you young cats are leaving out....is the fact...that Kobe is older now.....and Lebron is the young up and coming stud of the NBA.

what Lebron does now in the league.....Kobe has done numerous times over! everyone tried to pull this question with Kobe vs Jordan. let it go! to make a comparison as to who is better out of these 2 guys (Kobe or Lebron) who are clearly and obviously at different stages of their NBA careers is pointless!

those 3 rings kobe has are mainly because of shaq so its not lik he carried a team on his back to the finals(like lebron did). lebron has started off way better then kobe did when he first came into the league imo, except for the rings which i stated earlier that shaq was the main reason for. lebron took a sorry cavs team and took them to the finals, if u would give kobe that same team, he would do wat he always used to do when he didn't have help and ask for a trade
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 23:21

Militant X 1 wrote:
Kobe = Championship Rings! and Lebron fellas? that's right! NONE! this question is really quite lame. Kobe is a beast of a player and has already accomplished soooooo much in the league. HE IS ALREADY PROVEN! the thing that most of you young cats are leaving out....is the fact...that Kobe is older now.....and Lebron is the young up and coming stud of the NBA.

what Lebron does now (athletically, shot and dunking wise) in the league.....Kobe has done numerous times over! he is a highlight reel all to himself! everyone tried to pull this question with Kobe vs Jordan a few years back. to make a comparison as to who is better out of these 2 guys (Kobe or Lebron) who are clearly and obviously at different stages of their NBA careers is pointless!

lol! kobe is over rated
he is only a good player with other good players ... cant do it by himself like iverson or lebron did
come on now kobe at lebron age.. wasnt as good as lebron..
everyone is compared to michael jordan .. that doesnt matter.. everyone knows no one will b better than michael jordan

o ye what has kobe PROVEN tho.. i swear he tried to say he can do it without shaq.. its been almost 5 years shaq been dere... and he styll doesnt have a ring

come on now
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 23:37

tuki94 wrote:

those 3 rings kobe has are mainly because of shaq so its not lik he carried a team on his back to the finals(like lebron did). lebron has started off way better then kobe did when he first came into the league imo, except for the rings which i stated earlier that shaq was the main reason for. lebron took a sorry cavs team and took them to the finals, if u would give kobe that same team, he would do wat he always used to do when he didn't have help and ask for a trade

unbelievable! you cats have to stop trying to discredit what Kobe has done in the NBA. 3 rings is 3 rings! and whether or not he got them only because of Shaq is irrelevant! NO ONE can take away Kobe's championships! Lebron hasn't won nothing yet! and let's not forget that in the 5 years that Kobe has been without Shaq....the Lakers have made it to the playoffs the last few years and the NBA finals last year! how soon you cats forget!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-24, 23:46

yea he made the playoffs... why cuz EVERYONE in the nba gets in the playoffs.. 30 teams 16 get in.. its rediculous!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 00:05

akadreday wrote:

o ye what has kobe PROVEN

are you kidding me son? i said that Kobe (himself) is PROVEN...not that he has something else to "prove" in the league. and....if you don't know what Kobe has already done.....then you bettter ask somebody bruh!

lol! lol!

Kobe Bryant:

Drafted 13th overall in 1996
3 consecutive NBA titles from 2000-2002
Led the NBA in scoring 2005-2006, 2006-2007 season
Scored career high 81 pts in 2006 (2nd highest in NBA history)
MVP award recepient in 2007-2008 season
Selected to 11 All-NBA Team
Selected to 7 All-NBA First Team
Selected to 9 All-Defensive Team
Selected to 7 All-Defensive First Team
Selected to 11 consecutive All Star Game
All Star MVP Award 2002, 2007, 2009
Slam Dunk Champion 1997

five 60-point games
twenty four 50-point games
ninety six 40-point games
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 10:39

LEBRON
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 13:31

Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 21:19

LBJ supporters are not discrediting Kobe. You can't if you know basketball. Kobe is a legitimate monster. But when someone asks the ? who would you want LBJ or Kobe, you have to go with LBJ if u know basketball. Kobe was no way as polish as LBJ was when he was at where LBJ is now. LBJ is not only carrying a team, but a whole city by his self. People seem to forget what this guy has accomplished with no help. Prime example: if you would have put LBJ on the lakers last year the lakers would have a ring, hands down. He took the Celtics to 7 by himself. Kobe just learned what it takes to be a leader, LBJ came into the league that way. Kobe just learned how within the last couple of years how to make his teammates better, LBJ came into the league already knowing how. Kobe is on the downward swing of his career and the only thing he does better than LBJ is shoot. People say you cant compare the two, yes you can! What Laker team has Kobe took to the finals, without another allstar riding shotgun. Huh? What? None! He couldn't do it. Like someone stated earlier when Kobe didn't have any help he couldn't hold it down by himself. He was on espn every other day crying bout getting him some help! When have you seen LBJ crying. When have you seen LBJ somewhere demanding a trade. He hasn't. He did what real superstars do, put the team on his back and tried to go get a ring! Plus when was the last time you seen a mega superstar with such a down to earth demeanor as LBJ? Before someone replies Kobe has that he doesn't, lol. So with all that being said the game is on, gotta go see Kobe put in work! The kid is nice, he's just no LBJ! Yung!
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 23:31

talk to me when lebron has played 13 years

won 3 nba titles

defended mj at age 18

always had to play in someone's shadow (MJ, shaq, and now LBJ for some idiotic reason)

SO please this shouldn't even be a thread KOBE is the best player in the NBA
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe or LeBron???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next