Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lebron, u are who u are...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

lebron, u are who u are... Empty
PostSubject: lebron, u are who u are...   lebron, u are who u are... Empty2010-05-17, 14:24

article by bill simmons on espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100514&sportCat=nba

lebron, u are who u are... 661374
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: lebron, u are who u are...   lebron, u are who u are... Empty2010-05-17, 15:08

This is exactly why i stopped reading ESPN the mag. bill simmons is the definition of a homer. heres a pretty good answer as to why the celtics won.....wait for it......THERE BETTER THEN THE CAVS!!!!!!!!! the expectations of lebron were so high (higher then any other athlete in history) that people are ready to say he doesnt have that killer instinct (remember a few years back when he scored like 28 of his teams final 30 points vs the pistons?) and hes 25!!!!!!!!!!!! he is 25 fucking years old and you want to label him already? and hes never had a team no less. people are honestly shocked that one superstar on a team full of C- players cant win a title?? how is that really shocking? and another thing. i actualy laughed when i read this part. after he says lebron isnt a leader, and he doesnt have that killer instinct, and he needs a good coach and GM. bill simmons says the best place to go is the bulls????? a team with no leadership, and a bad coach who gets in fights with his GM??? lol i cant even take that seriously. bill simmons informed us of what we already know, one superstar cant win a title. if your building your team that way, then you need to have 2 great players and lebron doesnt have that. lol good lord, acting like this is news

bill simmons is fucking dumbass
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: lebron, u are who u are...   lebron, u are who u are... Empty2010-05-17, 15:21

haha i just love to read anything that talks s*** on lebron cuz i have a friend who said he will follow lebron no matter where he goes... i fuckin hate lebron and i am so happy the celtics beat the cleveland lebrons... and the bulls dont have a coach right now, they fired him after they got bounced in the first round..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: lebron, u are who u are...   lebron, u are who u are... Empty2010-05-17, 16:47

oh so thats better, go to a team with a crappy GM and no coach and no leadership lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lebron, u are who u are...   lebron, u are who u are... Empty

Back to top Go down

lebron, u are who u are...
Page 1 of 1