Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kobe or LeBron???

Go down 
+19
jwhite
PeytonMvPManning
Militant X 1
Yungboi76
DyNaMicakaDNM
Mickey
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
Radi0ActivWaste
Talkandwalk11
W A V Y D R E
tuki94
pitt1313rj
EggzOverEazy
Mister_JP
BuNcH219
Crunk
dAtBa11HaWk
Fudgy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-26, 13:26

EASILY LEBRON! ANY ONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD ANSWER THIS WITH KING JAMES. WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE NBA AND THE CITY OF CLEVELAND IS AMAZING NOT ONLY BRING A LOSING TEAM TO THE BEST RECORD THIS YEAR MAYBE A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AND A CHAMPIONSHIP APPEARENCE AREADY IN YEARS PAST HES VERY YOUNG AND WON A MVP NEVER HAD A PLAYER LIKE SHAQ ON HIS TEAM TO HELP HIM WIN TITLES LIKE KOBE HAD SHAQ TO HELP HIM LEBRON IS THE EASY CHOICE IN THIS NO DOUBBT LEBRON IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA AND U HEARD HIM FROM ME HE IS BETTER THEN MJ HE WILL HAVE BETTER CAREER STATS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN MJ HANDS DOWN LEBRON ALL DAY
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-26, 17:37

pitt1313rj wrote:
ANY ONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD ANSWER THIS WITH KING JAMES. AND U HEARD HIM FROM ME HE IS BETTER THEN MJ HE WILL HAVE BETTER CAREER STATS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN MJ

ok...calm down son! your excitement about LBJ is causing you to talk foolishly now. LBJ is nowhere near MICHAEL JORDAN status! the only thing that they share is the #23. other than that....LBJ has a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before you can even mention him with MICHAEL JORDAN....or....KOBE BRYANT for that matter!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-26, 17:40

all im tryin to say is when lebron turns 30, there will be no comparison between the two. if u have to compare to two now and lebron is only 24, think about wat we are goin to be saying when he hit his late 20s
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 00:00

tuki94 wrote:
all im tryin to say is when lebron turns 30, there will be no comparison between the two. if u have to compare to two now and lebron is only 24, think about wat we are goin to be saying when he hit his late 20s

all of you lebron lovers may need to re-evaluate thinking that he is better than Kobe because he is about to get his ass bounced out of the championship hunt....AGAIN!!!! Orlando is up 3 gms to 1. Basketball

Kobe = 3 Championships
Lebron = 0

we have already "witnessed" Kobe's championship runs!! lol!
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 01:18

I'm going to stay out of this. But my boy Milli is 100% correct.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 02:14

Kobe= 3 rings * *=with the best big man maybe ever, complete team and phil jackson

Lebron= down 3-1 in a eastern conference final with the cavs on his back* *=priceless
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 04:48

pitt1313rj wrote:
EASILY LEBRON! ANY ONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD ANSWER THIS WITH KING JAMES. WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE NBA AND THE CITY OF CLEVELAND IS AMAZING NOT ONLY BRING A LOSING TEAM TO THE BEST RECORD THIS YEAR MAYBE A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AND A CHAMPIONSHIP APPEARENCE AREADY IN YEARS PAST HES VERY YOUNG AND WON A MVP NEVER HAD A PLAYER LIKE SHAQ ON HIS TEAM TO HELP HIM WIN TITLES LIKE KOBE HAD SHAQ TO HELP HIM LEBRON IS THE EASY CHOICE IN THIS NO DOUBBT LEBRON IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA AND U HEARD HIM FROM ME HE IS BETTER THEN MJ HE WILL HAVE BETTER CAREER STATS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN MJ HANDS DOWN LEBRON ALL DAY

lebron will never be even close to kobe on the scoring side. but maybe on defence. younger players are better on defence though anyways. lebron doesnt have a jumper so there for kobe wins hands down
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 05:36

Mister_JP wrote:
pitt1313rj wrote:

lebron will never be even close to kobe on the scoring side. but maybe on defence. younger players are better on defence though anyways. lebron doesnt have a jumper so there for kobe wins hands down

u gota be kidding me... lebron doesnt have a jump shot?? ur an idiot, im tired of bein nice now u are just talkin out of ur ass! if u think LBJ doesnt have a jump shot u must still be watchin games from 3 years ago cuz his jumper has improved dramatically every year and its gona keep improving cuz thats all he keeps working on.... defence is all about effort and both of them are all defencive players(i think kobe was on the 2nd team this year) but either way u cant keep just sayin LBJ is nothing cuz it just makes u sound stupid, have ur opinion about kobe being better fine but dont say LBJ doesnt have a jump shot at all cuz he has developed a pretty nice jumper over the past couple years.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 09:20

i just love this debate! listen...i really like Lebron James. i think that he is a pure freak of basketball nature and he will be a major force in the NBA for years to come. however, my problem is when everyone tries to compare these young players (waaaay to earlier in my opinion) with those who are already well-proven and established in the league...such as Kobe Bryant.

just a few short years ago....some of you young cats were probably wearing Kobe's #8 jersey and saying that HE was better than Jordan. now all of a sudden....since LBJ came on the scene....you guys keep trying to diminish Kobe's awesome accomplishments in the league by saying that he only has 3 rings because of Shaq. that is pure B.S. Evil or Very Mad

sure...Shaq is a HUGE reason for the Lakers success back then....but....so are players like Horry, Fisher, Fox and of course....Kobe Bryant. fast forward now....Kobe has also carried the Lakers on his back the last few years without the big fella and he is constantly in the playoff hunt and Western Conference finals. so please....stop hating and give that man his props damn! affraid
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 13:26

LeBron
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 13:30

he doesnt have a jumper? did u see his shot in game 2 that gave the cavs a win from 3 way down town as time expired. did u see his shot yesterday as he was fading away out of bounds hes definately got a jumpshot, u say he dnt your an idiot lebron not only scores more then kobe but is a better team player more assists more rebounds easily lebron hands down
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 14:14

yea JP u trippen now, first u said lebron has a better supporting cast, now u sayin he doesn't have a jumper. but i still love u though and i love this debate, one of the best threads on the site
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 14:27

did you see the air ball before the fade away three.
did you see him push off turk in just throw up a shot to win game two.
did you see the foul last night that put the game into overtime? lebron trip and fell on someone and the foul was on THEM.
u see mo williams throw the ball at howard no tech?
did u see the tech that howard got last night? all he did was flex his arms
lebron doesnt have a "good" jumper. let me reword myself
n everyone that says he has a good jumper....is it close to kobes?
i wouldnt even have lebron in the top 40 for jump shooting in the nba
imo i think lebron is a sissy that does a great job acting when theres any kind of touch to him even if hes not touched at all he acts like he was and then crys after, varejao too. i have no respect for sissy bitches like them

Last edited by Mister_JP on 2009-05-27, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goonny23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 14:57

omg hands down kobe and i dont even like kobe but fact is hes a winner and lebron isnt lebron upside is gonna be good but rite now kobe is the best and more CLUTCH ppl need to get of james dick and reconize real talent cough cough 3 titles try to get 4 while james is gettin workd by the magic HAHAAHHAHAHA.

GO BEARS
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 16:03

It's not bout being on James dick. Its about recognizing a great player when you see it. The people who are talking with some sense, haven't downplayed what Kobe has achieve in his career. Kobe is real deal, can't take that from him. Here is the situation for you cats that are a lil slow, follow along. You cant compare Lebron to Kobe right now because it is impossible. You have to look at Kobe when he was where LBJ is now. Ok, keep up. When you do that there's no comparison. LBJ has outperformed Kobe. I know and watch basketball. Kobe wasn't doing what LBJ was doing, Kobe was jacking up shots. He wasn't making the people around him better, he wasn't averaging almost ten assists and rebounds a game. Kobe wasn't winning a MVP. Kobe wasn't taking his team to the conference or NBA final by himself. You take away the teams that had Shaq and Gasol, and Kobe hasn't seen a conference finals. Hell he couldn't beat a Suns team that didn't play defense.(and that was a first round matchup) Yall keeping up? Ok, now take a look at what LBJ is doing right now with no help. You cats screaming he is down 3-1. Is he down 3-1 because he hasn't showed up or because he doesn't have any help whatsoever. Its the latter, cause the last time I checked he was averaging almost 40 a game and has put his team in a position to win every game. You know something i'm just talking, here is the proof:

First-Team All-NBA (2005-06, 2007-08)…Second Team All-NBA (2004-05 and 2006-07)…four-time NBA All-Star (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)…NBA scoring champion (2007-08)…two-time NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)...The Sporting News NBA Co-MVP (2006)…All-Rookie First Team (2003-04)…13-time Eastern Conference Player of the Week…seven-time Eastern Conference Player of the Month (November 2004, January 2005, November 2005, March 2006, March 2007, January 2008, February 2008)…entering the 2008-09 season, in team history, currently ranks first in points scored (10,689) and scoring average (27.3), second in assists (2,572) and free throws made (2,463) and attempted (3,382), third in field goals made (3,858) and attempted (8,262) and steals (693), fourth in three-point field goals made (510) and ninth in total rebounds (2,694)…is the youngest player to be selected #1 overall (June 26, 2003), be named All-NBA (2004-05), score 30 points in a game (Nov. 29, 2003 vs. Memphis), score 40 points in a game (March 27, 2004 vs. New Jersey), score 50 points in a game (March 20, 2005 at Toronto), lead his team in points per game (2003-04), win NBA Rookie of the Year (2003-04), score 1,000 career points (Feb. 9, 2004 vs. Boston), score 2,000 career points (Nov. 27, 2004 vs. Chicago), score 3,000 career points (March 2, 2005 vs. Seattle), score 4,000 career points (Nov. 18, 2005 vs. Orlando), score 5,000 career points (Jan. 21 2005 at Utah), score 6,000 career points (March 29, 2006 vs. Dallas), score 7,000 career points (Dec. 23, 2006 vs. Orlando), score career 8,000 points (March 14, 2007 at Memphis), score 9,000 points (Dec. 17, 2007 vs. Milwaukee), score 10,000 points (Feb. 27, 2008 at Boston), record a triple-double (Jan. 19, 2005 at Portland; 20 years, 20 days old), score 2,000 points in a single season (2004-05), win All-Star Game MVP (Feb. 19, 2006 at Houston at 21 years, 55 days old), be selected First-Team All-NBA (21 years, 138 days old) and average at least 30 points per game in a season (2005-06)…is one of only three players in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in his rookie season…one of only five players in NBA history to average over 25 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists in a season (2004-05 and 2007-08)…is one of only four players in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a single season (2005-06 and 2007-08)…one of only three players since 1970 to record nine straight games of scoring 35 or more points (March 22 – April 2, 2006).

SHUTUP!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 17:10

Mister_JP wrote:

yea like MJ, Kobe, Reggie Miller, and all the great closers in the games history didnt all push off every time!! haha thats a joke Mike is notorious for pushing off but he gets away with it cuz hes a great player.. the NBA is a superstars league and right now its lebrons!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 17:15

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:

yea like MJ, Kobe, Reggie Miller, and all the great closers in the games history didnt all push off every time!! haha thats a joke Mike is notorious for pushing off but he gets away with it cuz hes a great player.. the NBA is a superstars league and right now its lebrons!

thats the only time lebron has made a game winning three.
so im calling it lucky intill i see him does it 10 more times
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-27, 23:29

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
Kobe is real deal, can't take that from him. You cant compare Lebron to Kobe right now because it is impossible. You have to look at Kobe when he was where LBJ is now.

Yung....i just love this topic ok...you made an interesting post with Lebron's stats and such. great stuff bruh! i like your thinking. like i said in my previous post...Lebron is a pure beast! however, it's like you said here in your post.... "You can't compare Lebron to Kobe RIGHT NOW because it is impossible." so my question is...why are so many young cats in here trying to do so?

secondly, you said..."You have to look at Kobe when he was where LBJ is now." but again....my question is....why do that? it makes no sense! Kobe isn't chasing Lebron bruh! it is the other way around. Lebron has major stats and still lacks the one thing that Kobe has acquired 3xs.

now please keep up here. lol ! i also think that it is intersting that all of you Lebron supporters (as being the better player than Kobe) said NOTHING about Lebron not having help when the Cavs were blasting everyone in the NBA while maintaing the best record in the league and holding down their home court with only 2 losses there in the season (if i am not mistaken).

You guys said nothing about Lebron not having help when the Cavs crushed and swept their last 2 opponents to advance to the Eastern Conference finals....now...ALL OF A SUDDEN...the Orlando Magic have Lebron nuts in a sling in this series and now....lebron doesn't have help like Kobe did back in the day with Shaq or like he does now with Gasol? now...he is doing it all by himself? sooo....now we are just forgetting about Mo Williams, Delante West, Ben Wallace, Ilgaskas, and Varejao now? interesting!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-28, 00:41

Militant X 1 wrote:
[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
Kobe is real deal, can't take that from him. You cant compare Lebron to Kobe right now because it is impossible. You have to look at Kobe when he was where LBJ is now.

Yung....i just love this topic ok...you made an interesting post with Lebron's stats and such. great stuff bruh! i like your thinking. like i said in my previous post...Lebron is a pure beast! however, it's like you said here in your post.... "You can't compare Lebron to Kobe RIGHT NOW because it is impossible." so my question is...why are so many young cats in here trying to do so?

secondly, you said..."You have to look at Kobe when he was where LBJ is now." but again....my question is....why do that? it makes no sense! Kobe isn't chasing Lebron bruh! it is the other way around. Lebron has major stats and still lacks the one thing that Kobe has acquired 3xs.

now please keep up here. lol ! i also think that it is intersting that all of you Lebron supporters (as being the better player than Kobe) said NOTHING about Lebron not having help when the Cavs were blasting everyone in the NBA while maintaing the best record in the league and holding down their home court with only 2 losses there in the season (if i am not mistaken).

You guys said nothing about Lebron not having help when the Cavs crushed and swept their last 2 opponents to advance to the Eastern Conference finals....now...ALL OF A SUDDEN...the Orlando Magic have Lebron nuts in a sling in this series and now....lebron doesn't have help like Kobe did back in the day with Shaq or like he does now with Gasol? now...he is doing it all by himself? sooo....now we are just forgetting about Mo Williams, Delante West, Ben Wallace, Ilgaskas, and Varejao now? interesting!

mili, this topic barely got posted.. it wasnt posted in the regular season or in the first two rounds when they were blasting everyone! so thats why i didnt bring it up, the reason why they were blasting everyone was because lebron had them playing like it was the playoffs all season long, its not a sprint its a marathon bruh.. and theres nothing to forget about delante, old ass ben who plays 10 mins a game wallace, illgauskas, and varejao.. they played harder then anyone did during the regular season cuz they cared too much about the regular season cuz they thought KG would be healthy and they needed home court to get past the celts.. KG wasnt healthy orlando knocked us off in 7, and now orlando is playing as hard as they can cuz its playoff time and they are just a better team 1-8.. lebrons the best on the court and then u gota go dwight, rashard, and turk before u go mo.. mo can only score, he doesnt play very good d and he doesnt get any assists or rebs.. now if u brought up this convo a while back u know i woulda put the rest of tha cavs on blast cuz im a biased celtic fan! haha lebron is avging over 40 pts a game in this series and they shoulda got swept, theres just nothing else he can do but i bet u he doesnt cry about it the way kobe did when kobe tried to get himself traded before pau arrived to help him out!!
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-28, 05:11

Lol, good one milli. Lets just say you cant go wrong with either one. But I will comment on one thing though. I always felt that Lebron didn't have any help. Even with that dominant regular season they had, they got exposed in their losses. The more balanced teams gave them trouble. To be honest with all, my knock against Kobe is the way he carried himself when he was crying about not having help. Boston has mentioned it a few times. I lost a lot of respect for dude. For example look how many years KG played in Minnesota with no help. You never heard KG crying, he went out there and played ball. That is the same reason why I would take Lebron over Kobe. Lets throw stats out the window for a second. We all know LBJ hasn't had any help, but yet he has had the Cavs competing at a high level every year. You have never heard LBJ crying about needing help, you have never seen LBJ elevate himself over his teammates. You have never heard LBJ blame anybody for losing but himself even though we all know it's not his fault. In a day and age where superstars are selfish, you dont get that with bron-bron. You cant say those things about Kobe.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-28, 10:01

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
Lol, good one milli. Lets just say you cant go wrong with either one. But I will comment on one thing though. I always felt that Lebron didn't have any help. Even with that dominant regular season they had, they got exposed in their losses. The more balanced teams gave them trouble. To be honest with all, my knock against Kobe is the way he carried himself when he was crying about not having help. Boston has mentioned it a few times. I lost a lot of respect for dude. For example look how many years KG played in Minnesota with no help. You never heard KG crying, he went out there and played ball. That is the same reason why I would take Lebron over Kobe. Lets throw stats out the window for a second. We all know LBJ hasn't had any help, but yet he has had the Cavs competing at a high level every year. You have never heard LBJ crying about needing help, you have never seen LBJ elevate himself over his teammates. You have never heard LBJ blame anybody for losing but himself even though we all know it's not his fault. In a day and age where superstars are selfish, you dont get that with bron-bron. You cant say those things about Kobe.

EXCELLENT POINT!!! Yung...you and my boy BO (in the above post) made some excellent points. i fully agree with both of you! Kobe did cry and wine like a lil B***H and asked to be traded when it looked shaky for the Lakers a few seasons ago. my boy KG NEVER cried or complained when he was at Minnesota. and true...neither has LBJ. however, Kobe has changed since then and has become a great team player who helps makes his teammates better...maybe Gasol had something to do with that. lol and Lebron? well...once again....the Magic have his nuts in a sling in this series...so....let's see if the "King" can get out of this one bruh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-28, 15:04

lol mili gasol had everything to do with kobe staying
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-30, 23:19

ok...let me rub a whole lot of salt in you young lebron supporter's wounds.

so...you still think Lebron is better than Kobe? Nope Nope

Kobe = 3 championships (w/Shaq)....and 2 back to back Championship appearances (including this one) w/o Shaq.

Lebron = 0 championships

Kobe....closed out the Nuggets on their home court and moves on (w/o Shaq) to the NBA Finals. and Lebron? Lebron got his ass bounced by the Magic 4 games to 2.

Lebron = Loser maybe next year will be the year that we are his "witnesses" young pups!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-30, 23:35

Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Kobe+Bryant+and+Lebron+James+in+this+funny+photo
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-30, 23:36

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Kobe+Bryant+and+Lebron+James+in+this+funny+photo

[20:29:22] @ Fudgy : all hail KING BRYANT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe or LeBron???   Kobe or LeBron??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe or LeBron???
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next