Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Denver Broncos Thread

Go down 
+8
MistaFaded
xXBlackiceXx
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
cushy23
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Fudgy
Ketcham While They're Hot
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-01-13, 13:51

I seem to make enough posts about my team that I deem it necessary to have an official thread. If anyone wants to continue to talk about the hires of Head Coach Josh McDaniels or Defensive Coordinator Mike Nolan, then I suggest we converse here.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-21, 04:06

i hope marshall can stay out of trouble, he has too much talent to be sidelined for dumb stuff off the field
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-21, 04:17

Well, with his latest off field incidents, the NFL already reviewed it and declared that they won't do anything for the upcoming season. That's all good news, AS LONG AS he actually ends up being a Bronco. At this point, I think the Broncos have too much leverage and couldn't get enough in return, thus leading me to believe he will be in Denver when the season starts.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-21, 12:15

Well i think you guys are going to loose marshall now too, not a good start for coach josh, losing a franchise QB , a franchise Wr, his awesome offense from defense is terribly weakened and there defense is flat out bad. i predict 5-11.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-21, 21:22

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Well i think you guys are going to loose marshall now too, not a good start for coach josh, losing a franchise QB , a franchise Wr, his awesome offense from defense is terribly weakened and there defense is flat out bad. i predict 5-11.

yea but you're forgetting that champ bailey was injured most of the season, they got better on the d-line in the draft. and also dj williams was hurt for a while. so w/ all those improvemnts they should be a lot better on D.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-21, 21:29

cushy23 wrote:
xRideTheBus36xx wrote:

yea but you're forgetting that champ bailey was injured most of the season, they got better on the d-line in the draft. and also dj williams was hurt for a while. so w/ all those improvemnts they should be a lot better on D.

yea ebenezer ekuban is so sick on that dline
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-22, 01:43

20-philaDAWKINS-20 wrote:
cushy23 wrote:
xRideTheBus36xx wrote:

yea ebenezer ekuban is so sick on that dline

i still think they are going to do really bad...there team is nothing like it was last year....i dont soo them making the playoffs in the nex 3 years or so...it wont happen
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-22, 07:29

josh mcdaniels is the man. do u think he can run champ out of denver 2? go mcdaniels.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-06-22, 12:06

eliisnotcool wrote:
josh mcdaniels is the man. do u think he can run champ out of denver 2? go mcdaniels.

The only person worth mentioning that he actually helped get out of Denver was Jay Cutler. Even in that situation, you can clearly find fault in both parties involved. Now, with Brandon Marshall, he is not involved in any way. Marshall's problems are all about money and medical trust, both of which have nothing to do with McDaniels. Yes, I think he has come in right away and stirred up the pot, but it's not like he is running all of our good players out of town.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-07-15, 18:07

i wont say they r not goin to mak the playoffs cause u never knw wats going to happen n the nfl. but its lookin pretty grim right now. i believe they jus have alot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-08, 13:17

Bengals browns and raiders who we got first 3 weeks easy 3-0 start. cutler who?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-08, 14:05

Then dallas, NE, SD, Bal, Pitts, Wash, SD, NYG... 3-8 or 4-7...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-08, 14:15

we be good I ain't trippin not all those teams goin 2 beat us we ain't the raiders or lions lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-08, 20:22

MistaFaded wrote:
lmfao i guess u forgot how bad oakland beat the broncos last game, and the broncos didn't seem 2 improve this year. who cares the bolts are going 2 win the west and the raiders and broncos are going 2 b the worst teams in the afc west.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-08, 20:27

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
MistaFaded wrote:
lmfao i guess u forgot how bad oakland beat the broncos last game, and the broncos didn't seem 2 improve this year. who cares the bolts are going 2 win the west and the raiders and broncos are going 2 b the worst teams in the afc west.

Don't forget the Chiefs! Predicting the winner of the Broncos vs. Raiders game is pointless. We whooped you once last year and then you handed it to us the next time. When a rivalry is on the line, anything goes...
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-09, 01:52

the chiefs suck and always will suck. i cant talk though b/c oakland is the biggest joke in all of sports and there is no sign of them getting better
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-09, 01:58

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
the chiefs suck and always will suck. i cant talk though b/c oakland is the biggest joke in all of sports and there is no sign of them getting better

The thing is though that Oakland is the biggest joke in all of sports right now. At least they can they were basking in the glory back in the day. The Chiefs, on the other hand, can't exactly point to any glory days of their own.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-09, 06:32

Im jus gettin sick of people sayin the chargers going 2 win the west with no prob and go to the super bowl man they been havin the same players on that team for like 5 or 6 season now wat makes it diff now broncos going to put up a fight in the afc west.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-09, 13:37

MistaFaded wrote:
Im jus gettin sick of people sayin the chargers going 2 win the west with no prob and go to the super bowl man they been havin the same players on that team for like 5 or 6 season now wat makes it diff now broncos going to put up a fight in the afc west.
no 1 said the chargers would win the sb. lmfao they never have and never will. as for the broncos u and i both know they stand no chance. they lost a franchise qb their wr is a little b**h and kyle orton just flat out sucks. the chiefs have a better chance then the broncos do. oakland is pretty bad 2. all these talented players and they still cant win. makes u wonder if al should just call it quits.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-09-21, 14:18

Denver is 2 and 0 and first in the afc west lol that pretty funny after all that crap during the off season pretty happy about are D are passing game is comin and running game steped up agaist the browns next is oakland going to be a good game can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-10-25, 00:53

looks like a lot of people were wrong in this thread.. lol but who could have predicted this.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-10-27, 09:28

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
MistaFaded wrote:

Boi were u wrong lol
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-10-27, 09:32

Lake RuNz 508 wrote:
looks like a lot of people were wrong in this thread.. lol but who could have predicted this.

Yup a lot of peeps were wrong I'm a broncos fan and I knew we would win the first 3 games but to go 6 and 0 they are for reals
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-10-27, 20:33

6-0 no one saw, but I can understand your thinking on the 3-0 start.. Regardless I want to see if they can keep it up the whole year, Undefeated in the season means zip, ask Tom Brady and INC, Sad... All that matters is the stretch run.. But I am not taking away what the Broncos have accomplished, they haters should just fall back.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty2009-10-28, 17:55

Well said my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Broncos Thread   Official Denver Broncos Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Denver Broncos Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next