Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Official Thread

Go down 
+23
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Sun
mlb6434
-iBleedGreen-
Lake RuNz 508
xMattex
jwhite
Big Hungry 702
JimShoe31
Fudgy
TheDon270
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXBlackiceXx
JROCK275
Devo
Beavis
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Ravens Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-06-21, 15:15

it has been "reported" that the Ravens are interest in Brandon Marshall and may make a trade with the Broncos if possible. he would be a very nice addition to the "Dirty Black-Birds" roster.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-06-23, 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-06-21, 18:21

lol mili when i was labbin the ravens pb and sending u pms i realized there was no ravens symbol.. i knew it was a matter of time before u brought this up!! scratch

BTW, love the new sig u got, i was tired of watching ray dancing on ur sig! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-06-21, 19:34

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
lol mili when i was labbin the ravens pb and sending u pms i realized there was no ravens symbol.. i knew it was a matter of time before u brought this up!! scratch
BTW, love the new sig u got, i was tired of watching ray dancing on ur sig! lol!

yeah...i just now noticed this BO. hopefully Mod can fix this. but thanks for the shoutout on my new sig. a few cats have hit me up about it already. but....just to let you know....Ray's dancing ISN'T OVER!! he'll be back! dancer dancer dancer lol!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-01, 23:35

no surprise! the NFL **** did a segment called; "Best in the Biz" and their focus was on the top 5 LBs in the game today. my boy Ray Lewis was #2 behind Patrick Willis. but....Ray-Ray has been consistent over the past 10 years and has a Superbowl ring!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-02, 05:31

as of right now willis is a freak of nature.... he doesnt possess ray's veteran knowledge but the athlete he is once he learns the game he will be waaaaaaaaay better than ray in the long run
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-02, 08:53

Militant X 1 wrote:
no surprise! the NFL **** did a segment called; "Best in the Biz" and their focus was on the top 5 LBs in the game today. my boy Ray Lewis was #2 behind Patrick Willis. but....Ray-Ray has been consistent over the past 10 years and has a Superbowl ring!

mili, please please tell everyone what he meant to that SB team too!!!!! he was the captain of one of the best Defences EVER!!!!!!! Let me put some emphasis on that!!!!! He was the captain of an all great defence that caried my boy from Fresno State Trent Dilfer to a chamionship!!!!!! until Willis does anything like that........ RAY RAY>>>>>Willis and by RAY RAY i actually mean Lewis and not Allen for once............. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-02, 20:37

DaBawseSwag wrote:
as of right now willis is a freak of nature.... he doesnt possess ray's veteran knowledge but the athlete he is once he learns the game he will be waaaaaaaaay better than ray in the long run

What? i'm gonna have to revoke your Ravens card bruh! lol
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-08, 01:42

i guess the ravens better hope that their D carries them again this year, since they have no O
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 04:23

the eagles better hope that something carries them this year cause desean isnt the answer... i checked his stats vs some of the better D's and he fell off quite a bit and umm...he got alot of his yards out of the slot... maclin is slot and jim johnson is away sick so... that D is gonna fall off quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 11:30

DaBawseSwag wrote:
the eagles better hope that something carries them this year cause desean isnt the answer... i checked his stats vs some of the better D's and he fell off quite a bit and umm...he got alot of his yards out of the slot... maclin is slot and jim johnson is away sick so... that D is gonna fall off quite a bit
I'd say arizona, minnesota and giants D is pretty average wouldnt you say? And jackson made lots of big plays against all of those teams in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 12:10

arizona didnt have a D til the playoffs,the vikes have more of a run D... and the giants they are a top D i dunno wat happened... i guess they just know them well
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 21:01

when it comes to the Ravens offensive drafting.....the NFL **** boys agreed with me on yesterdays program! they should have drafted some wrs to compliment Flacco. however...the offense should be decent. but...i want EXPLOSIVE!!! we need balance. the defense has been the standout for years now. now it is time for the Ravens offense to come up to the defenses level.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 23:34

Militant X 1 wrote:
when it comes to the Ravens offensive drafting.....the NFL **** boys agreed with me on yesterdays program! they should have drafted some wrs to compliment Flacco. however...the offense should be decent. but...i want EXPLOSIVE!!! we need balance. the defense has been the standout for years now. now it is time for the Ravens offense to come up to the defenses level.
foreal tho i think this year there gonna need the offense to step up more than ever for them to be successful that d lost some pieces
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-09, 23:59

devo408 wrote:
foreal tho i think this year there gonna need the offense to step up more than ever for them to be successful that d lost some pieces

naw bruh! the Ravens defense will still be a top defense in madden10 and in real life. that is our bread and butter. check this out!

Baltimore Ravens|AFC North

The Ravens have traditionally been very tough on defense over the last decade and things will be no different in Madden NFL 10. Led by perennial Pro Bowlers Ed Reed (99 OVR/97 ZONE/84 CTH) and Ray Lewis (97 OVR/97 TAK), the Ravens are definitely one of the top defensive teams this year in Madden. OLB Terrell Suggs (90 OVR) wrecks havoc on the outside and DE Haloti Nagata (90 OVR/97 STR) is a force against the run. CB Fabian Washington (77 OVR/98 SPD) is back to build on a solid season and he is paired up with free agent pickup Dominique Foxworth (82 OVR/93 SPD), forming one of the faster starting duos in the league. On offense, QB Joe Flacco (81 OVR/97 THP) is back for his sophomore season and is ready to open the offense up a bit more this year. Many of the same faces return: WR Derrick Mason (88 OVR/94 CTH) leads the 20th ranked WR unit, the three-headed monster of Willis McGahee (83 OVR), Ray Rice (78 OVR), and Fullback Le'Ron McClain (92 OVR/89 TRK) will share the carries again this year, and Todd Heap (84 OVR) is back at TE. On the offensive line, the Ravens have some great building blocks in Guard Ben Grubbs (87 OVR) and Tackles Jared Gaither (81 OVR) and 1st Round Pick Michael Oher (77 OVR).

Ravens Official Thread RatingButton
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 13:15

wat the ravens did last year wasnt really an offense to begin with is what people fail to realize.. last year was just D and protecting flacco.... with 8 blocks and 2 receiving options and they ran the ball the most of any team... this year wont be anymore 8 blockers... he is actually going to command the offense so the offense can only improve... it wont be the patriots offense but it will be a decent unit and thats all it really requires....a good example is the steelers O... i mean they dont have a SUPER O but they have enough to get it done
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 13:25

also by the time the ravens picked i dont believe there were any WRs that would have jumped into the starting 3 spots any time soon and they couldnt trade up for a WR cause the earlier u take one the more you pay and they still havent signed suggz... and suggs = more important than a WR to me
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 16:42

DaBawseSwag wrote:
they still havent signed suggz... and suggs = more important than a WR to me

signing suggs is important and i hope they lock him up quickly....but the truth of the matter is that he can't put points on the board! so...irregardless of how good the defense is....if the Ravens struggle with putting up 7pts on a consistent basis and have to ALWAYS settle for 3pts in the red zone their offense will never be a good one!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 18:34

Militant X 1 wrote:
devo408 wrote:

naw bruh! the Ravens defense will still be a top defense in madden10 and in real life. that is our bread and butter. check this out!

Baltimore Ravens|AFC North

The Ravens have traditionally been very tough on defense over the last decade and things will be no different in Madden NFL 10. Led by perennial Pro Bowlers Ed Reed (99 OVR/97 ZONE/84 CTH) and Ray Lewis (97 OVR/97 TAK), the Ravens are definitely one of the top defensive teams this year in Madden. OLB Terrell Suggs (90 OVR) wrecks havoc on the outside and DE Haloti Nagata (90 OVR/97 STR) is a force against the run. CB Fabian Washington (77 OVR/98 SPD) is back to build on a solid season and he is paired up with free agent pickup Dominique Foxworth (82 OVR/93 SPD), forming one of the faster starting duos in the league. On offense, QB Joe Flacco (81 OVR/97 THP) is back for his sophomore season and is ready to open the offense up a bit more this year. Many of the same faces return: WR Derrick Mason (88 OVR/94 CTH) leads the 20th ranked WR unit, the three-headed monster of Willis McGahee (83 OVR), Ray Rice (78 OVR), and Fullback Le'Ron McClain (92 OVR/89 TRK) will share the carries again this year, and Todd Heap (84 OVR) is back at TE. On the offensive line, the Ravens have some great building blocks in Guard Ben Grubbs (87 OVR) and Tackles Jared Gaither (81 OVR) and 1st Round Pick Michael Oher (77 OVR).

Ravens Official Thread RatingButton

you aint wrong mili there d still will be a force but losin a guy like bart scott is gonna put alot more pressure on ray ray to make more of the plays. who did they get to replace scott anyway i havent heard anything about that
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 21:50

devo408 wrote:

you aint wrong mili there d still will be a force but losin a guy like bart scott is gonna put alot more pressure on ray ray to make more of the plays. who did they get to replace scott anyway i havent heard anything about that

well devo...it's really not about "replacing" scott. of course we will miss the "Mad Backer" but....remember...the Ravens are loaded with good solid LBs. you have to be in order to run that 3-4. some of our boys was out last season due to injuries. but don't forget....we still have:

MLB Ray Lewis (Miami)...King of the "Dirty Black-Birds"
MLB Tavares Gooden (Miami)...this is another boy from the "U" like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
MLB Jameel McClain
ROLB Antwan Barnes
ROLB Terrell Suggs (we gotta lock him up in his contract)

these are just to name a few...no need for me to mention all! we will be straight defensively!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-10, 22:16

Militant X 1 wrote:
devo408 wrote:

well devo...it's really not about "replacing" scott. of course we will miss the "Mad Backer" but....remember...the Ravens are loaded with good solid LBs. you have to be in order to run that 3-4. some of our boys was out last season due to injuries. but don't forget....we still have:

MLB Tavares Gooden (Miami)...this is another boy from the "U" like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
MLB Jameel McClain
ROLB Antwan Barnes

these are just to name a few...no need for me to mention all! we will be straight defensively!
i aint heard of gooden yet but is mcclain related to laron mcclain?
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-11, 11:34

devo408 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
devo408 wrote:

MLB Jameel McClain
ROLB Antwan Barnes

i aint heard of gooden yet but is mcclain related to laron mcclain?

naw bro, they not related
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-11, 18:01

in order to have a good O though u gotta go cheap somewhere..... i.e the broncos.. the patriots only spend money on D and O line and Pittsburgh has No O-line, the eagles had to lose dawkins and trade lito and they never have solid LBs... the colts release LBs after like 2-3 years.... we just happen to be cheap at WR.. we have 2 First round picks on the O-line,mcgahee and Flacco...and Heap and all those guys on D making big money...so it had to be cheap somewhere... they just have to find like 3-5th round gem WRs like colston and brandon marshall
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-11, 18:02

and as pittsburgh shows u dont need a really really great O to win a bowl..when u have a D like that you just need something and this year they wont just be worried about protecting flacco so he can actually run the offense so this is the year u can really judge wat we really have O
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-11, 18:04

DaBawseSwag wrote:
in order to have a good O though u gotta go cheap somewhere..... i.e the broncos.. the patriots only spend money on D and O line and Pittsburgh has No O-line, the eagles had to lose dawkins and trade lito and they never have solid LBs... the colts release LBs after like 2-3 years.... we just happen to be cheap at WR.. we have 2 First round picks on the O-line,mcgahee and Flacco...and Heap and all those guys on D making big money...so it had to be cheap somewhere... they just have to find like 3-5th round gem WRs like colston and brandon marshall
i think they shoulda went with ramses barden in the draft. the ravens dont really got any height at wr so he woulda been at least worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty2009-07-11, 18:06

they also won a bowl with D and just running jamal lewis behind a good run blocking O-line
and we have a couple of 6-5,6-4 Wrs like taht they are being developed tho from wat ive read and Demetrius is 6'2 he will be slot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Official Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next