Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11

Go down 
+20
PeytonMvPManning
Swag Escobar
WestFo3
xXTHeEddYXx
THiZzLeWiZzLe
irobson
2ToN
super_mario90
NinersWillis52
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
B-__-R-__-B
Crunk
beerbuzz
Ant1010 I Play Wii
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
Oldstalecheetos
Fr3sH
timschroeder546
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-25, 18:07

Ravens oline is better than the jets since the jets lost their left guard Fanica
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-25, 20:49

well, i have my gameplan to beat ant

dont let sanchez get out of the pocket (lol) and this one is REALLY important.....spotlight the FB lol CAUSE HES A PLAYMAKER!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-25, 21:20

man sanchez breaks tackles like ap i don't get it
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 03:40

I would let SANCHEZ sit in the pocket all day his accuracy should be low after the season he had.

He had like 20 something int's and finished 2nd in the league in throwing interceptions and the JETS lost when he threw the ball 20 or more times.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 07:50

yeah flacco' is way better than sanchez,now after he had the hip placement done, that's why he could'nt run after week 3.He was hurting all year now he's got the WR's and the running game,he's gona be nice this year..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 11:17

Yea don't let Sanchez get out the pocket, spotlight my LT because he is my full back and he is a play maker. Jets offensive line is still better then the Ravens even with the loss of Fanaca. Gaither will be out for a while too.

The only place the Ravens have over the Jets beat is LB and DL

Oh and for Sanchez, it's not how you start it's how you finish. s*** you can even ask Flacco that s***, he started wonderful, he didn't finish the way he started, lol.

fools
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 12:59

yea i kno bout the ravens but without a doubt the jets will be better especially cuz of the arrival of cromartie... but imma be using my giants i love there pick ups of Antrelle Rolle, Deon Grant, Jason Pierre Paul, etc.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 13:34

lol a kid on the Wii who acts like he knows everything about madden because of it, is calling other people fools lol
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 13:54

ikr madden on the wii isnt even madden ive played it its like way weaker and 10x more homo! i mean seriously i hate madden for the wii it should have never been made for that sorry excuse for a console
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 17:36

HAHAHAHAHA!!! gota agree with WILLIS52' and my nigga CRAZYBLACK! who ball's on the F*cking WII ANT????come on young'in step your CONSELL' up LOL. those are for the honey's we call FEMALE'S.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 19:33

So i guess time will tell when you see the Jets, Cowboys and Dolphins will all b e used more then the Ravens because madden is still pass happy and Ravens have no secondary
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-26, 19:48

ed reed has something to say about that
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 00:38

Yea like Ed Reed can cover WR #1, WR #2, WR#3, TE#1 and HB#1
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 00:43

speed kills, something the ravens have and the jets dont
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 01:05

Yeah its not like Baltimore has an all out ugly secondary. They are decent at corner and have one of the top Safety duos. Not to mention, the better your front 7 is the less your secondary has to do. Oh, and Ray Lewis takes up a pretty big chunk of the field if hes back in coverage. Once again Ant, youre looking at this from your madden playing style and noone elses. Not everyone runs that 4-6 BnR man coverage like you do.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 01:30

no its not even that, hes on the wii and its a totaly different game. like 2ton said, throw on the run isnt that big unless your a total vick whore.and having a FB to catch isnt a huge thing. the jets WR is average at best and holmes makes them just a little better then average. the D is pretty much a toss up depending on how you look at it, but if you have a D that is rated a 98 and slow, then another one who is 97 and fast then the faster one is normaly better anyway. a cro and ed reed is a toss up AT best but most would say reed is better. ant is on a cheesy ass system and hes trying to act like its the same when its not
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 03:45

1. My base formation is Nickel or 4-3 over and i rarely play man and even more rarely use bump and run. Making assumptions of a guy you NEVER played in just stupid, please shush.
2. Do the Lions have a top receiving core just because Johnson Jr is there #1 WR? No. So the Ravens have a good secondary just because Ed Reed is there huh?
3. Cowboys, Eagles, Dolphins, Cardinals, Giants, Raiders, 49ers, Jets, Panthers, Bengals, Packers, all have a better secondary then the Ravens and possibly a better defense or just as good, aside from the Cardinals. Ravens secondary REALLY hurts them.
4. Throw on the run is huge. Romo and Rodgers are probably the best Madden QB's of 2010 because of there throw on the run.
5. Acro is a better user, Reed is better to be left alone.
6. The Ravens secondary is fast but can't cover, ask the Falcons why they weren't heavily used in madden, because there secondary SUCKED, yet probably had the best offensive weapons in M10.
7. Yes Ant is on a cheesy ass system, yet knows what he's talking about.

Jets are a better madden team, everyone knows it, everyone knows Jets will be pine rode for a reason.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 04:33

funny cause not many agree with you lol. the jets secondary is the only thing that is better outright then the ravens. how you can say shonn green is better then ray rice is just plain dumb and the backups and FB are about even. Qb, flacco will be rated higher. the only reason throw on the run meant anything this year is cause the flats were broken so im sure that will be negated by the time M11 comes out. SPEED KILLS ant. theres a reason everybody is on the raiders. the faster team is the better team. but when you have a D that is just as good if not better the speed is what tips it in there favor. there front 7 is super slow and there super soft at DE.

its really funny how you could honestly think this, especialy being your judging all this off wii gameplay lol
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 08:35

First of all I just want to say that I am proud of myself for starting this thread. Second of all, the ravens do not have a bad secondary what so ever. Ed reed shuts down one side of the field by himself. Dawan Landry is very good. Foxworth is a beast, Webb is a beast, along with chris carr and fabian washington you have no basis to say there pass D is bad. And ray lewis awareness over middle practically shut down over the middle passes. Pressure is easy with this team with Ngata, Gregg, and Cody eating up the whole O-line (literally) Lbs will come free with Suggs, McLain, Gooden, and Johnson. One who uses this team will not need to play pass coverage for long before the qb is on the ground crying because he just got decked by terrell suggs and mount cody is sitting on him. o and the ravens had the 8th best pass D last year...in the real NFL
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 09:42

Ok well i'm tired of arguing, you like the Ravens, i feel the Jets are better.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 14:14

let's all get together and sing CUMBAYA""""now 1--2--3--SING... RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 970642
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-27, 15:04

yes sir ravens where it at for Madden 11...they who i looking to scoop in the league i am in for next season
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-28, 18:20

i agree with ANT10' on number 3'and 4' good point's my dude!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-29, 03:41

IMO i think the JETS are better in madden they have better wr's b/c the RAVENS wr's like MASON can easily get shut down by an average CB and BOLDIN is basically a TE just @ the wr position but he's better than MASON and is harder to shut down.

The JETS though got HOLMES who is a bigger playmaker than MASON and BRAYLON is another T.O. but he can easily get open down feild and is hard to shut down but his catch rating is gonna be low in madden 11.

I just wanted to put that out there.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-29, 22:15

super_mario90 wrote:
IMO i think the JETS are better in madden they have better wr's b/c the RAVENS wr's like MASON can easily get shut down by an average CB and BOLDIN is basically a TE just @ the wr position but he's better than MASON and is harder to shut down.

The JETS though got HOLMES who is a bigger playmaker than MASON and BRAYLON is another T.O. but he can easily get open down feild and is hard to shut down but his catch rating is gonna be low in madden 11.

I just wanted to put that out there.

see you in week 3' my n!gga%%%%%%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next