Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?

Go down 
+16
Elite
bigbuddah
davidisbeast
WestFo3
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
SAYWHAJAWS
MiamiXCanes
Madden's Finest 200
Th3 Ac3r
Polly
Swag Escobar
so much swag
TheBillsFly
TheDon270
PeytonMvPManning
Ant1010 I Play Wii
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty
PostSubject: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 10:18

QB-Flacco
Hb-Rice,McGahee, McClain
FB-MCClain,Heap,McGahee
WR-Boldin, Stallworth, Mason, Washington, Clayton
TE- Heap, McClain, Smith

DE- Suggs
DT- Nata
DT-Pyrce
DE- J.Johnson
LOLB- Barnes
MLB- Lewis
MLB2-Ellerbe
ROLB-Gooden
CB1-Webb
CB2-Foxworth
FS- E.Reed

Like how can we stop the Ravens? **** that, how can we score on the Ravens

Not to mention if they draft a rusher like i think they will seeing as they were like 20th in sacks. So maybe someone like Jerry Hughes, TCU with Tyson Alualu,CAL or Lamar Houston,UT in the 2ndcould work. Donvann Warren 40 times helps as well, because his stock fell, making him a steal in the 4th for the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 10:52

Im going to have too see how the rest of the offseason plays out like trades, FA signings, and the draft before i can tell the best team
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 10:59

It's too early to say the ravens will be the best team in Madden 11......All the offseason activity will play a role plus the madden 11 roster updates as well, since the roster updates will have ratings increased or decreased. We will see....There will be quite a bit of Raven users in Madden 11, I can feel it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 11:21

They look soooooo good on paper though, Stallworth speed n the slot, Boldin on the outside, with Mason. There running game was already killer now they have the weapons on the outside
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 11:39

would the ravens draft someone like that pierre-paul guy from South Florida? cause he'd be a heck of a madden player with all that physical prowess
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 12:42

NO!!!!!!!dallas will be the best team on madden for the 3rd year and running cause there D' is fast and tall the O' is fast plus they have the best TE's in the game you need to worry about us, not the raven's ,but i f#ck's with them. holla
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 13:06

actually nvm about pierre-paul, he's a projected top-15 guy
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 13:18

Yea PP will be gone wwaaayy before Baltimore gets to pick.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 13:23

PP is a real athlete tho, whatever team he goes to will have a sick madden player
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 13:25

lol not the best at all... its the same team now but with a WR, if the person is ass on D it will reflect when ur playing vs it....coming from a pure unbias raven fan... they will be dick rode just like every other team with a new addition for a while but then they will go back to flocking to teams like the vikes,the chargers,titans,and dallas,the jets might still be picked cause cromartie is a madden favorite
Back to top Go down
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 13:40

The ravens won't be the best out of their own division, let alone the entire NFL.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 14:54

Chargers will rarely be touched. There defense lost to much when it lost Cromar. There defense is in the same category with Minnesota. Why settle for SD when the Vikings offense is better, and defense is probably better.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 15:54

some people might be chargers fans. if my team was near the top id use them every game. hell, i use the bills even though theyre not close to the best
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 16:30

We are about 2 months into offseason, its WAYYYYYYYYY to early to make a claim that ANY team will be the best on Madden
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 16:43

Ant1010 wrote:
Chargers will rarely be touched. There defense lost to much when it lost Cromar. There defense is in the same category with Minnesota. Why settle for SD when the Vikings offense is better, and defense is probably better.

Cromartie was just a addition to the reason why ppl picked the chargers... people will still pick them because of the super tall WRs and Gates and rivers...80% of the ppl who play madden are passers so it wont matter no LT and then sproles is still there u can get around the loss of cromartie it was only a plus... ppl picked them before cromartie simply off the offense, still 3 Fast Lbs and all that

me personally i have more trouble with SD's offense than minny because SD's WRs catch ON Dbs and gates is irritating as hell to guard in the middle and sproles catches, i have no trouble with harvin at all... rice is similar to VJ berrian is easy, AP is prob the hardest thing to stop that they have and thats because he does sht for ppl and breaks tackles, outside of that the only other worry is usually harvin on a screen... maybe its because i played the s*** out of the vikes like alllllllllll the fcking time
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 19:05

Oh ok i see your point. Rice catches on people. I'm cool with 2 RCer's over 3. Harvin is more of a fit then Gates to me. Gates can be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 19:27

Ant1010 wrote:
Oh ok i see your point. Rice catches on people. I'm cool with 2 RCer's over 3. Harvin is more of a fit then Gates to me. Gates can be annoying.

yea that why i compared Rice and VJ, u can guard harvin like a normal wr, and with most vikes users u just have to get a feel for when the screen is coming... if we are talking RC tho u got VJ gates floyd craig davis aka buster osgood is like 6'5 that Nanee dude is like 6'2-6'3, its retarded and rivers puts it on the money
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 19:30

osgood is on the jags now.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 19:53

u right my bad i forgot
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 20:55

ravens will be the best team in madden. i expect flacco to take a little bit of a jump in the ratings because he played well the first half of the season, the D will be nice as always, and now they have a nice WR to take some attention away from the running game
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 21:28

Swag E Honda wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

yea that why i compared Rice and VJ, u can guard harvin like a normal wr, and with most vikes users u just have to get a feel for when the screen is coming... if we are talking RC tho u got VJ gates floyd craig davis aka buster osgood is like 6'5 that Nanee dude is like 6'2-6'3, its retarded and rivers puts it on the money
Well, Rice is basically Vjack, Shancoe is a good rcer though. All you need are 3 RCer, there arent but 2 sides of the field. RCing over the middle is dumb, so having 5 dirrent options, knowing you're only going to need two is a bit of a waste. See Berrian and Harvin add that explosion element, then with AP in the backfield, it just really upsets a defense.
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 21:41

J-E-T-S... JETS JETS JETS!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 21:54

SAYWHAJAWS wrote:
J-E-T-S... JETS JETS JETS!

YEAH!!! there gona suck! your QB, is erractic, he have no accurracy, you D'-line can't get off the block's then you got the worst M2M corner in the game..yeah they suck.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 21:59

i dont know and i dont care i just hope the qb play gets better for oakland so i can use my raiders again.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty2010-03-18, 22:04

BRAD will be nice don't worry you need some damn WR's that's what i know, and another corner..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?   Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Ravens be the best team on Madden 11?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next