Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)

Go down 
+5
pkismyname
HeadHoncho32
GadisRKO
dUPxBTefft23
Pix 4 Six
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pix 4 Six
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-30

NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty
PostSubject: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-30, 18:10

Correct me if im wrong if there is a way to get by this but i dont think there is..i am current in a game and im killing this dude and all a sudden right before the game ends in the 4th quarter he started doing a glitch to me..the clock is stopped and he comes out to the line of scrimmage and he keeps pressing RB to make his guy get a false start and he just continues to do this and im just stuck here watching him do this..i thought after u got 3 penalties in a row you got kicked out of the game? this is going to ruin madden if there is no way of getting by it...any ideas on how to get by it?
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-30, 18:14

its not a glitch bruh its just some faggot bein a sore loser and just tryin to get u to quit ive seen it on youtube its mad gay..... but all i gotta say if this to u or anyone else just leave ur xbox on and go do somethin else cuz the guys just tryin to get u to quit so just got do somethin for like 30 mins or a hr and they will eventually give up....
Back to top Go down
Pix 4 Six
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-30, 18:16

yeah thats what im doin but still they should patch this..
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-30, 18:19

they cant patch anything cuz its like real life they arent runnin a play so time aint gonna wind down and they wont get kiked cuz only offsides on D 3 times does that
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-30, 19:29

annoying, yes.

Going to ruin madden? no.
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-31, 16:59

yea no one will really do this unless they reallllllly don't won't a listc

I pulled out my itouch and watched step brothers until he finally quit

Bummmm
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-31, 21:38

Yea I just do something else and leave the TV on.

If you have a mic, turn it on and play some music on it to entertain him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-31, 21:41

pkismyname wrote:
Yea I just do something else and leave the TV on.

If you have a mic, turn it on and play some music on it to entertain him Very Happy

Haha thata boy pk.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-08-31, 22:11

that happen to me to...i just left on my xbox on n came back in 30 mins n i was kicked.. n i got the lost..... its w/e tho.. i kid noes he got s*** on... but ye they gunna patch dis soon
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-09-01, 04:09

try accepting or decline the penalty which ever 1 makes the clock tick
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty2009-09-01, 06:10

i know something that would ruin the game possibly.it only works with fast quarterbacks and it probably would make the eagles un stoppable.i cant tell anyone because if word gets out the game will suck because its probably not patchable.it might be a glitch already discovered but me and my friend was bsing in a ranked game and it happened.Im never gonna do it online and i hope no one find out about it.im just saying glitches will always be found.its easily stopped but if you catch them off guard its six easily with vick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)   NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW GLITCH!!! (GONNA RUIN MADDEN 10)
Page 1 of 1