Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11

Go down 
+20
PeytonMvPManning
Swag Escobar
WestFo3
xXTHeEddYXx
THiZzLeWiZzLe
irobson
2ToN
super_mario90
NinersWillis52
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
B-__-R-__-B
Crunk
beerbuzz
Ant1010 I Play Wii
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
Oldstalecheetos
Fr3sH
timschroeder546
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty
PostSubject: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:34

Ok, we all know the ravens defense is always amazing. But they had an amazing draft and they are fixin to challenge the jets next year.

Their defense with, Ray Ray, Suggs, Barnes and kindle at LB.

Mount Cody, Kelly Gregg, and Haloti Ngata on the line.

Ed reed back there ballhawkin' with corners chris carr, dominique foxworth, and ladarius webb.

There D bout to be ridonkulous.

There O is gonna have a MUCH improved Ray Rice, with Mason AND Boldin along with Todd Heap, Ed Dickson (83 spd) and Dennis Pitta at TE.

It's sad how good this team is and they are gettin ignored smh Nope
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:37

Don't forget one of the best FBs in the game McClain leading them blocks.. =D

I can't wait for the Monday night opener but game wise( Revis on boldin match will be nice) and see how the Jets LBs can handle the Ravens run game with a thin D-line injury prone Jenkins but should be interesting to say the least...
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:56

im excited to see how they turn out this year, they also got stallworth too... should be a good year for them... till pouncey crushes lewis..
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 10:07

Raven's are gona be cool' but JOE ' gota put that sh!t together in is head.you know? he would have wide open WR's and over throw or under throw them, and he hold on to the ball to long, he gota read that sh!t faster. but on madden there gona be nasty.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 13:49

there gunna be the team i ride all the way to the top
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 13:52

Only way i can probably use the Ravens is if i move Reed over to CB. Madden wise, the Jets defense gives you everything you need over the Ravens and the offense is the same if not better. I consider the Jets to be better than the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 13:55

Jets my team but D-line is a weakness because it's so thin and No OLB speed Pace is pretty slow so is thomas maybe old talyer might be quick because of his pass rushing abillity =P
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 14:09

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
Only way i can probably use the Ravens is if i move Reed over to CB. Madden wise, the Jets defense gives you everything you need over the Ravens and the offense is the same if not better. I consider the Jets to be better than the Ravens.

how could you say this? most people are gunna move cramartie to FS and reed is better then him at that spot. the LB have almost zero speed unless you move gholston to OLB, and the D line of the ravens is MUCH better IMO. the jets lost a big piece of there O line, and the ravens will have a WR core that runs roughly 92,86, and a speedy slot WR. ray rice, willis and Mclain is better then an old LT, shonn Green and tony richerdson. QB might be a push although i feel like with the promise flacco showed in the first 6 games will make him better at QB then sanchez

i feel like the ravens are either better, or the same at every spot except at CB
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 14:26

and dont forget stallwarth he can move chains to .ravens are gonna be a force for sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 15:25

I never was a fan of a d-line in a 3-4, doesn't mean much to me, but i like the Jets LB's. I love Thomas and Scott. Revis is THAT much of a difference maker to make the Jets better. They have a shut down CB, a run stopping front 7. A legit speed rusher and a skill/bull rusher. Cromar is the ultimate user FS as far as coverage. Wilson can still play CB2. Plus this isn't just about defense. The Jets offense is sweet as s*** too. They are basically giving Green the green light, LT spelling or LT could return to form, who knows. Then McKnight as well. Keller + Richardson. Holmes, Edwards, Cotchery and Clowney. Jets are a damn force.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 15:36

The D line only has to do one thing in the 3-4 and thats command double teams and take up as much space as possible so those LB have room to run. with the new run blocking it seems like double teams in the run game are gunna be the difference maker. with a D line that couold run 330-340 all the way across its gunna be HUGE. as far as A-Cro goes, ed reed is what your trying to get when you move cro to FS. think of ed reed at FS as cro 2.0 so you get the advantage there. Revis is the only player on D that is totaly better outright. and i dont see the arguement with the O. sanchez and flacco is a push, rice and willis and Mclain is better then green, LT and richardson. on top of all that the ravens now have one of the best WR in the game in boldin, plus ed dickson fills the pass catching TE role great IMO

i really dont see how the jets have the edge in this
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 16:15

Their cb's are still a weakness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 17:27

Crunk wrote:
Their cb's are still a weakness.
thank you
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 17:32

MiamiXCanes wrote:
The D line only has to do one thing in the 3-4 and thats command double teams and take up as much space as possible so those LB have room to run. with the new run blocking it seems like double teams in the run game are gunna be the difference maker. with a D line that couold run 330-340 all the way across its gunna be HUGE. as far as A-Cro goes, ed reed is what your trying to get when you move cro to FS. think of ed reed at FS as cro 2.0 so you get the advantage there. Revis is the only player on D that is totaly better outright. and i dont see the arguement with the O. sanchez and flacco is a push, rice and willis and Mclain is better then green, LT and richardson. on top of all that the ravens now have one of the best WR in the game in boldin, plus ed dickson fills the pass catching TE role great IMO

i really dont see how the jets have the edge in this

Keller is better than any TE Ravens have
Keller + Richardson is better than any TE Duo the Ravens have
Cromartie is a better user player than Ed Reed
Edwards can RC, i don't see any RC on the Ravens
Clowney and Holmes are the speed
Cotchery is the slow slot with hands
Jets Offensive Line is still like wow
Sanchez will probably have better throw on the run than Flacco as well

Oh yeaaaaaaa

THIS CAT NAMED REVISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reed is nice, but it's easier to get pass a coverage FS then a shutdown CB, the best CB in the game
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 17:36

these two teams are definitely the best. and then the cowboys and the vikings are the second tier most likely
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 17:51

Cowboys and Vikings are in the first tier
In no order
Cowboys
Saints
Vikings
Colts
Packers
Ravens
Bengals
Jets
Falcons
Titans

Will probably be the top tier.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 17:58

IMO the eagles are up there they have just as good a defense as the titans or falcons.
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 18:15

yeah those are some really solid teams. I think the texans could be up there and the dolphins
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 18:30

Eagles offense isn't as good as the Falcons or Titans
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 18:32

smh @ trying to turn this thread into a story about the jets. c'mon...stay on topic! the Ravens will be BEASTS in madden11....no doubt!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 18:39

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
Eagles offense isn't as good as the Falcons or Titans

but the titans and falcons defense isnt as good as the eagles defense, it doesnt matter anyways i dont really care, im just excited for 11, i think both the ravens and jets will have top defenses in 11 just in thier own different ways.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 19:17

They'll both be top teams. Jets will still be on top cause they have a full defensive package. OK, you can name guys on the Ravens D who are good, and have depth at a certain position, but the Jets have the full starter package WITH depth. The only thing the Jets don't have is a FS, and in Madden that's where Cromartie will be unless people user the starting FS and leave Cro at his spot. Their O's are kinda similar with the run game, but the Jets do still have a nice Oline and so do the Ravens. Flacco and Sanchez isn't a push. It goes to Flacco. Sanchez made it further in the playoffs, but I think Flacco had better stats.
Receiving Corps. goes to the Ravens cause of Mason, Heap and Boldin. Braylon just drops the ball so his catch rating is lowwwwwwwww. Keller and Cotchery are the ones who you'll want to get the ball to when you're in a bad situation.

Jets will be the better team, but Ravens will still be top 10
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 21:21

i used the ravens last year in madden 10 for online franchise mode and all they had for mlbs were ray ray and 4 60's in jameel mcclain daniel ellerbee tavares gooden and some white boi... andi still won the super bowl twice in 5 years with the other three being new people in the super bowl (btw i played in only one of those three and lost so yeah lol xD) but yeah the ravens are still my franchise team when i wana kick some ass i was tearing it up with ray rice before he was even good on that game and willis was pushing everyone down with his sicknasty stiff arms the run game is awesome pass game is awesome as well with stallworth they finally got the speed in the recieving corp as well as the number one reciever with boldin i'd probably move mason to slot and put boldin and stallworth cause in my offense i need a fast second guy so yeah and also the d is going to be the heart and soul of the team until ray ray dies! he'll probably end up coaching some of the rookies that are on the team now! the only weakness that i see on the ravens defensive unit is their corners and we still dont know if reed is going to hang 'em up or not yet so i mean theres still alot of factors with the ravens cause also you gotta remember that stallworth has been out two years now and we wont know his stats till we get the game so if the ravens establish someone as a shut down corner like the jets did with revis (he was a rookie in 07 and all of a sudden busted s*** up!) then they'll win the superbowl for sure! injurys aside lol and i know forsure they'll see the jets or chargers in the afc champ. i cant wait for football season!!!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 22:59

timschroeder546 wrote:
Ok, we all know the ravens defense is always amazing. But they had an amazing draft and they are fixin to challenge the jets next year.

Their defense with, Ray Ray, Suggs, Barnes and kindle at LB.

Mount Cody, Kelly Gregg, and Haloti Ngata on the line.

Ed reed back there ballhawkin' with corners chris carr, dominique foxworth, and ladarius webb.

There D bout to be ridonkulous.

There O is gonna have a MUCH improved Ray Rice, with Mason AND Boldin along with Todd Heap, Ed Dickson (83 spd) and Dennis Pitta at TE.

It's sad how good this team is and they are gettin ignored smh Nope

You forgot STALLWORTH he's gonna be the BURNER! mainly used as the deep threat b/c MASON & BOLDIN their more of the underneath type of WR's and going deep isn't really part of their game even though MASON was used as a deep threat but they had no choice they didn't have any other WR that is a threat.

STALLWORTH is a nice weapon this guy can stretch the feild i believe he's gonna be in the slot so i expect him to make a lot of plays.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty2010-05-21, 23:43

QB- Ravens
RB/FB- ravens
TE- jets
WR core- push
O-line- Jets
D-line- Ravens
LB- Ravens
CB-jets
FS/SS- ravens

5 to 3 posistion by posistion in favor of the ravens, get off the wii then you can talk about madden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11   RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAVENS GONNA BE COLD AS HELLL IN MADDEN 11
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next