Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My D sucks, what should i run?

Go down 
+6
R3V 1T UP
Ellard
rezzew
so much swag
D_Cash
cowboy4life632
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cowboy4life632
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-07

My D sucks, what should i run? Empty
PostSubject: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-10, 20:12

I use the NYJ pb and it seems like whoever i play offline or online they can move the ball on me easy. what should i do? i usually press coverage with man most of the times. sometimes i press with zone. i blitz when the time is right but i dont know any blitzs so i tend to not get to many sacks. i control with free safty mostly, and when i wanna bring the heat, im a lineman. i play with the chargers. please someone help me on d

also my off isnt the best i use run and gun pb. i have trouble scoring more than 20 points. im a new ps3 user. any tips will be helpful thanks
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-10, 20:16

Learn some nano's and if your not bring heat don't run man coverage.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-10, 22:22

take 3three good D.scheme's play's lab them like you got a test for trig..go hard with the try them out on none rank game's first then go back to what you need to fix..lab hard
Back to top Go down
rezzew
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-10, 23:58

Another tip, don't use press coverage unless you're bringing heat cause all the qb has to do is wait for the receiver to get past the bump and he can hit you deep for long gains.

Also if you do decide to do press coverage while man blitzing try not to make it obvious and do a delayed bump and run
Back to top Go down
cowboy4life632
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-11, 00:40

rezzew wrote:
Another tip, don't use press coverage unless you're bringing heat cause all the qb has to do is wait for the receiver to get past the bump and he can hit you deep for long gains.

Also if you do decide to do press coverage while man blitzing try not to make it obvious and do a delayed bump and run

how do you do a delay bump and run press coverage
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-11, 17:23

use wat works... start off with simple playcalling and adjust from there. if your opponent tends to run the ball alot, call plays from run stopping formations with a few subs to make it able to play pass defense on the fly as well.
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-13, 10:40

cowboy4life632 you have to lab with your defensive pb. Make your opp play his offensive to your defensive and when he does that you have him. Stick with your defensive pb learn it inside and know what plays to call on different situations.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
drummerlou
New MS Member
New MS Member
drummerlou

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-14, 13:21

R3V 1T UP wrote:
cowboy4life632 you have to lab with your defensive pb. Make your opp play his offensive to your defensive and when he does that you have him. Stick with your defensive pb learn it inside and know what plays to call on different situations.

How do I LAB? new to this
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-14, 16:10

You get a friend and go to practice and call different plays against different formations and see how it works.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
drummerlou
New MS Member
New MS Member
drummerlou

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-15, 02:48

And you can only do this online or in person?
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-15, 09:58

online and in person.. if you have an amigo IRL that is knowlegeable, find someone on this forum though imo.
Back to top Go down
hhh1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-16, 04:49

Don't show your play use fake blitz, and don't press if you are not biltzing, move your lbz around or shift your D line do something so your opponent doesn't know what play you are using.
Back to top Go down
wrjose81
New MS Member
New MS Member
wrjose81

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty2010-01-17, 19:07

DO NOT Blitz all da time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My D sucks, what should i run?   My D sucks, what should i run? Empty

Back to top Go down

My D sucks, what should i run?
Page 1 of 1