Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My Deffense Sucks!

Go down 
+2
DaTBa1LHaWK
Treycie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Treycie
New MS Member
New MS Member
Treycie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-17

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 05:15

It just seems as though anything I do, the opponent always does something to get a break or a huge play.

I sometimes have the occasional good defensive play, but overall, there is just touchdown after touchdown; it doesn't matter if it's a run or a pass. I just suck! The only way I have a shot is because I am OK with offense. That is a big OK!

Anyways, I was wondering if there are any pointers or specific formations that anybody can shoot my way. I just need stopping power in every aspect.

(Oh, and it seems as if there is at least one kick-off run back per game, for the opposing team. PLEASE HELP ME!!!)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 13:02

personally what i like to run on d is the 3-4.. i use NYJ playbook.. the 3-4 is very versatile if u kno what to do.. u can get sum good nanos out of it, u can create sum FAG d's and u can stop the run cuz u have 4 LBs..

what u wana do to find nanos and FAG d's is go into practice mode wit 2 controllers.. to find a nano (overload blitz) u will want to try to overload a part of the o-line.. find a way to get sumbody blitzing that can take out sumone of the o-line creating a wide open hole for a LB or safety or whatever to run thru untouched..

for FAG d's (9+ players in coverage) u want to find a way to cover every part of the field.. hot route ur players into coverage so that ur opponent will not find any lanes quick at all.. i suggest personally using a defense that has at least 3 players deep.. cover 2 is the easiest FAG d to burn cuz ppl can get wide open downfield..

giving u money plays at this point does nothing but hurt u.. giving u the right tools to lab and find ur own stuff is the best way out.. if i give u money plays now, u will use them but what happens next year? or even later in the year? u will b stuck askin for more.. if u get the right tools to lab wit, itll help u out wayyy more in the long run..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 14:13

The best tip i can give u is .. Try to stick to one forumation thay works for u .. Also u only Need pick a couple of plays .. Run stopper - goaline or 46 or 43 and pass stopper every other forumation quaters or dime ... Fag d

also make sure u pick ur formation before they pick dere play

3 or more wrs = dime . Nickel . Dollar . Qtr
2 rbs or 2 tes = 3-4 .. 43 .. 46

another key thing is is defense hot routes and user stick and audibles

if u have good user stick n defensive hot routes all u need to rely on is pickin a formation just make adjustments
Back to top Go down
trill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-18

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 16:40

If you're blowing kickoff coverage that consistently, you might wanna hit the Drills section and polish your tackling skillz. Picking the right formation and play is only half the battle.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 17:14

W A V Y D R E wrote:
also make sure u pick ur formation after they pick dere play

fixed it for ya
Back to top Go down
Treycie
New MS Member
New MS Member
Treycie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-17

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-11-18, 23:05

Thanks guys! I have actully started to do the practicing thing and it has actually started to help! I am still not very good, but with enough labbing, I think I can get better.

Help is still always appriciated!
Back to top Go down
TRAV1SMC
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-01

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-12-01, 02:04

kickoff stay on the kicker and dont switch off pick kickoff middle and kick it straight ive only had 2 kickoffs returned on me in like 60 games
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty2009-12-01, 02:40

What Trav said. I even got a FF once with my kicker. My Deffense Sucks! 478291 My Deffense Sucks! Lol My Deffense Sucks! 622586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Deffense Sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deffense Sucks!   My Deffense Sucks! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Deffense Sucks!
Page 1 of 1