Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

my def. sucks! need help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xchargers21x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-22

my def. sucks! need help Empty
PostSubject: my def. sucks! need help   my def. sucks! need help Empty2009-11-29, 14:30

lately i've been playing people and just keep giving up the big play, they'll break a tackle and run it to the house or my nano is a half a second late adn they beat my LB in the flat and my girly corners cant make tackles,,,i need some help any ideas?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: my def. sucks! need help   my def. sucks! need help Empty2009-11-29, 18:32

lab money!!!that's all it doesnt suck's you just gota lab,take 3three d set's you like lab those 3three for short,long,and the flat's you'll be fine trust ,
Back to top Go down
Biron846
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: my def. sucks! need help   my def. sucks! need help Empty2009-12-06, 19:19

yea same i feel ya chargers
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: my def. sucks! need help   my def. sucks! need help Empty2009-12-06, 21:21

yea like swag said lab. Dnt ply madden ranked for a while ply unranked and see wat ppl do. Try to make nano's and look for different schemes from the data that you found. Try and not nano all the time. Mostly nano for like the first 3 drives then next do man or zone and just show blitz. Even if ur not blitzing, if your opponet thinks ur blitzing, he may have his timing off or throw the ball directly to a player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my def. sucks! need help   my def. sucks! need help Empty

Back to top Go down

my def. sucks! need help
Page 1 of 1