Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Wishlist

Go down 
+52
IBLEEDGREEN32117
super_mario90
xXBlackiceXx
cmccray2639
ElNino713
Oldstalecheetos
AgitatedApostle
CStan
WalkMan
layinWOOD
xSteelcityDx
rvaldivia
patskill81
cody2009
kewmwa
Mr. Eye-Form
jayfury
vickant2
B-__-R-__-B
ballplayer8124
imahawk57
d1z-guy
TMC
pkilks
o Cpt ViDeO o
lewzilla
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
dragez
Vaughnilla619
MADDEN MAN
SandyBar13
NO LUN@T1K
Dannyboii225
raptors505
Scottatini
the joker 260
Champ_28
62YSailUnion
mooksworld1200
Fudgy
yungkev
ephraim234
ritz2034
jwall55
PeytonMvPManning
AshBlackstone
Mcnair2Wycheck
EastCoast_Dog
iGotBeast$wag13
W A V Y D R E
CapnCrunch
Modrewgnu
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 23:44

make the D playersplay D in zone instead of letting balls fly over there head or be right next to the guy and just stand there. and rb's shouldnt break DT's tackles as much a they do lol i know that happens to people it makes me mad thats about it tho madden 10 was the best madden by farrr
Back to top Go down
d1z-guy
New MS Member
New MS Member
d1z-guy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-01-28, 09:33

this may sound unnecessary but when doing Fantasy draft also have the option to Draft coaches aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 20:50

]I HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

First Ill tell you what it needs then ill tell you what it could go without.
1- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MADDEN NEEDS is a create a playbook mode.
1a- This mode should offer complete control. I should be able to make any formation possible within the rules. Also they should offer predetermined motion control and option plays should be makeable. Lastly I should be able to put any player at any postion.
aa- Predetermined motion control is the a predetermined motion before the snap made by the user that will take effect when you snap the ball.
ab- Your User created playbooks should be available to use online.
2- Offensive and Defensive playbooks need to be improved.
2a- They need to be way more team specific according to the teams offensive and defensive strategies.
2b- Their needs to be more plays in them.
3- ONE OF MY FAVORITE IDEAS IS some defensive plays have predetermined motion in them.
[b]3
a- If you don't understand Ill tell you what this is.
aa-- The ability to show blitzes from any player before the snap which allows you to show different fronts and looks presnap. Or on certain plays you could have one down lineman and have everybody else just wandering around to confuse the offense. Or lastly have D-lineman start in a 3 point stance then jump back before the snap and into linebacker positon ext.,
3b- This should be available in the Create a playbook mode.
4- Passing Game needs some Tweaks and Ill tell you how to do it.
4a- Pass rush needs work done to it.
aa- Passing Pocket needs to be better formed. If a Qb drops back too far it should give better angles for the DEs making the Qb step up in the pocket.
ab- Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman Engagment should be more dynamic. I think you do this by making the joystick control while engaged more Interactive. EXAMPLE- If I rush the Qb and engage with an O-lineman I should be able to use the joystick to get around him by manuevering it in different ways. Also the engagement animations should be unique to who or what type of player is rushing or blitzing. Speed rushers use speed and acceleration Strong players use stength. This makes shedding blocks, stopping the run, and pass rushing much more fun for the User and gives the game a more authentic feel.
4b- QB Accuracy in different situations and in general.
aa- There needs to be a significant difference between Peyton Mannings throwing accuracy in the game and Jamarcus Russels.
ab- Qbs throwing of their backfoot should have negative accuracy and velocity results and should Rarely throw a catchable ball depending on the QB.
ac- Qbs scrambling should have some effects on their throwing accuracy and velocity depending on the QB being used.
ad- Qbs being pressured should have effects on their throwing accuracy and velocity.
5- QBs have certain throwing Adjustments they make depeniding on their attributes. THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!

5a- EXAMPLE- An accurate QB will adjust your throw so only the WR can catch it, his accuracy attribute will determine how often and accurate he does this.
5b- Bigger arm QBs will adjust your throwing velocity to benefit the throw. The stronger the arm the more often he corrects the throw and/or how effective he doing it.
5c- Smarter QBs adjust your bad decisions and/or throws. EXAMPLE- Your controlling Peyton Manning and you accidently throw into triple coverage. With my idea Peyton will automatically adjust the throw so no one can intercept it, pretty much just throwing it away but in the direction of your intended WR so you don't get a flag. Of course he won't do this everytime but he will do it way more often than a less aware QB.
5d- What these adjustments do is Dinstinguish playing with better QBs from bad QBs and increase the amount of imcomplete passes and decrease interceptions. Everytime I play Madden it seems like I either throw an interception or a complete pass, which is not authentic. Often QBs when pressured just throw the ball away near a WR or if no one is open they just throw it away in that direction. Also in past years There hasn't been much difference in throwing ability between Elite and Bad QBs, This Idea helps that and gives a QBs awareness rating some meaning.
6- Strategy in the Game has to be more prevelent.
6a- AI on the user teams and the cpu teams should adjust depending on the playcalling of each team.
aa- EXAMPLE- If I run the whole game and im effective, Safeties should move up, D-lineman should be less effective pass rushing because their expecting run, and linebackers should expect run so if they blitz they should be run blitzing if they play zone they are more tentative when the ball is snapped. Same thing pertains to the pass game.
7- Coaching Strategy in the franchise mode should be more in depth and should be explained better.
7a- The Coaching Strategy Menu should name the differnent strategies.
7b- I should have access to all the different types of offenses and defenses, ALL OF THEM, even Wildcat, Option, Spread, Spread Option. Same thing with Defense. We want total control.
7c- The strategy we set up should in Coaching Strategy should have an effect on how our team plays and how they select plays when simulated.

8- Franchise Mode needs some improvements.
8a- Coaching Strategy like I explained above.
8b- Scouting needs to be redone, needs to be more interactive.
8c- Player Progression needs to be depend on Performance, Age, and Player ambition.
8d- Opposing Teams need to draft and sign players that will benefit their "System"
8e- Expansion Teams. Maybe involving a simple owner mode.
8f- Gameplan/Scouting Report on next weeks opponent.
9- Things that are Disposable.
9a- Fumble Minigame, although I like the Pile up camera thing. but tapping buttons not fun.
9b- SUPERSTAR MODE. Not really fun practicing, most of it is just simulating anyways. Scrap this for a more in depth Franchise/Owner Mode.
9c- Madden Scenarios/Playable Historic Games. Who uses this anyways.
9d- All the minigames. If your going to keep it put it in the Franchise and make a combine. Doing this triples the amount of fun for Franchise. Take it offline too, no need there. Don't just put it in madden to make different game modes.
10- IN CONCLUSION- [b][u]IVE SPENT A LONG TIME MAKING THIS LIST SO I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF YOU LIKE SOME OF THESE IDEAS SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE TO MADDEN TO THE WAY WE LIKE IT. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
ballplayer8124
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-08, 21:06

I think they should put in the ability to catch a missed fg attempt and return it.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-08, 21:37

you can do that. ive done it.
Back to top Go down
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-08, 21:59

Modrewgnu wrote:
Bring back formation shifting! I know it will never happen, but i will still throw it out there. I just hope they stop whoring out the game like they are doing now, charging money for every little detail.
please bring this back it was really cool and also u could do something like bring ur superstar online cuz that feature is really boring now
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 23:05

1. gamecast
2. right stick audibles for special teams
3. formation shifts
4. practice mode to have random formations and zone/man, not just random
5. better team specific playbooks like ncaa (like tenn's fake fb option wk play)
6. cross console play
7. fix home/away jersey issue with online play (two white uni's?...negative)
8. uniform customizations
9. delayed blitz or route hotroutes.
10. online pratice mode......PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eye-Form
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr. Eye-Form

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-24, 15:18

Don't make all the winning qb's put their hands on their hips for the postgame interview Razz
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-26, 15:07

-bring back the lighting effect, where the daylight will change from quarter to quarter.

-the rating system was great this year, but it would be even better if they added some in-depth ratings like clutch and blitz pickup

-coach playbooks not team playbooks, that way in the offseason when u switched coaches u would have that coach specific playbook

-they added new tackle animations this year, how about more catch animations next year, there are no circus catches, aside form the one handed interception linebackers make too often

p.s. i am not mentioning the obvious problems like poor flat-zone coverage and man coverage, because i am assuming they will fix this for next year
Back to top Go down
kewmwa
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-26, 19:31

Stop the conerbacks from dumming up (just standing there while the ball passes right by them and the conerbacks just watch).

Make cover 2 play cover 2!

With My Sycamore Styles, More Sicker Than Yours!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-27, 15:16

kewmwa wrote:
Stop the conerbacks from dumming up (just standing there while the ball passes right by them and the conerbacks just watch).

In real life cover 2 is a bend but don't break D, IDK why Madden has made it a high risk-high reward D on the next gen because it isn't that at all.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-02-28, 10:45

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
kewmwa wrote:

In real life cover 2 is a bend but don't break D, IDK why Madden has made it a high risk-high reward D on the next gen because it isn't that at all.

thats so true. The colts play a cover 2 base d and thats exactly what it does bend but dont break yet on madden every1 gets big plays off cover 2
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-02, 12:58

1.have your own scheme.. for the team and each indivual postion.. like watching pass more then run or vice versa.. makes play action and draws more effective.. and have players like jared alan give more of a pass rush.. this also helps teams do countertraps
2. set ur aggresivness- u can go all out or play it safe.. for example.. cbs will try and undercut or jump routes and go for pics.. but they will get burn by double moves or miss the pic... or have your player play it safe and just go for the sure takle.. this also could be an attribute
3. i also wanna see big misses on hit sticks.. for example troy polumalu.. you will see a player and open field and then u see a yellow and black blur just shoot across the screen... it was a complete miss.. but sometimes he does hit and its brutal
4.i wanna see height and jumping and skill be a big diffrence... andre johnson should be able to catch over a cb all day even if the cb has a better chance for the pic..
5. and stripping the ball isnt just pulling it out.. ex. charles tillman is the best in the nfl at punching the ball out.. he moves out of the way of the tackle and just punches the ball out
6.big ,tall , skilled dt should bat balls down more on short passes over the middle.
7. this is my biggest deal is to lead wrs more.. i want to be able to control were i throw it more... make it more precise.. do it to much and its incomplete or overthrown. but if you do it right you can fit the ball to were the wr can get it.. and the better the wr the less you have to be precise
Back to top Go down
patskill81
New MS Member
New MS Member
patskill81

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-10, 00:09

Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 1712611e-90a2-418b-a596-25516de32ef5wow many improvements needed.

1- make recievers actually attack the ball instead of wait for it to enter their hands.

2- more catching animations like jumping to get the ball, im sick of seeing that same old over the shoulder don't even look at the ball catch

3- more tackle animations, for example shirt drags, cut tackles for db's, and more big hits animations. especially form tackles nobody in madden tackles like a pro, they just try to kill people, you should make a button for a safe tackle not flashy but just a tackle that wil bring them down but not anialate them in their tracks

4- more pass inteference calls and push offs

5- when playing a career mode, make advertisement about your team or star player

6- make a feature where you can sack or hold the qb until someone helps when being held onto by an o-lineman

7-actually include bill belichick

8- MAKE TOE DRAGG CATCHES ACTUALLY HAPPEN AT THE RIGHT TIME. this angers me most about madden when they have a chance to toe drag they decide not to but when they are like 4 yards out of bounds they try to dragg.

9- no more cheap shoelace tackles every time.

10- when someone gets hit hard, make their shoulderpad sticking out and a teammate helping him fix it and also make grass get caught in their facemask.

11- better route jumping by corners, and NO MORE STONE DB HANDS AND SUPER LINEBACKER HANDS!

12- sack dances emotions small details

13-add something that makes it when you dive into the endzone and someone is opposing you more realistic.

14- goaline stands much more realistic, more reasons to dive over peop, like linemen on the ground and stuff.

15- better superbowl endings like everyone screaming and music going on like we are the champions

16-more realistic body interactions, like reactions to a hit, like about to fall but regaining balance, not just stiff movements

17- a fight for possession mini mode, like when a reciever and corner both snag the ball the screen pops up and their on the ground tustling.(dont make it occur too often like fumble)

18- cooler hair face and body features, also include tatoos. for example al harris's hair is really long but its like down it his upper shoulder pad in the game. speaking of shoulder pad make them look cooler and include back plates

19- more player emotions. when someone gets injured show players kneeling down and praying. more handshakes and stuff, and a rating for attitude like if your team starts dropping down will he start giving up if he messes up or your team does?

20- last but not least tackle breaking animations, for example when you stiff arm show their helmet jerk upp, and also when a db tries to tackle like brandon jacobs, he hits and kindoff bounces off. also reggie bush jumps to the endzone.

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
patskill81
New MS Member
New MS Member
patskill81

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-10, 00:30

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
kewmwa wrote:

thats so true. The colts play a cover 2 base d and thats exactly what it does bend but dont break yet on madden every1 gets big plays off cover 2

ya i agree also i play corner back for a freshman team and we do some cover 2 and in madden you can just wreck it, cover 2 was made to eliminate the deep threat and stop outsid run by using cornerback contain but its just stupid how you can just pitch it and go like 10-15 yards
Back to top Go down
rvaldivia
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-11, 16:01

third person camera as a shooter wil improve the realistic !!
Back to top Go down
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-13, 19:19

yea I like to see them add more big hit tackles especially between rivalries also would like to see created uniforms being able to be used in online play.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-03-14, 18:58

MAKE YOUR OWN PLAYBOOK WOULD BE SWEET
Back to top Go down
WalkMan
New MS Member
New MS Member
WalkMan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-05, 16:22

Cheerleaders Razz
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-13, 16:02

1) what madden 11 needs is a momentum meter,so if u go for it one 4th down and do not make your players moral go down,and if u make the 4th down u get a momentum boost. witch in real life happens and inturn effects their gameplay. And at halftime if the offense gets a big score right before the 2nd is over thats a huge momentum boost ESPECIALLY if u get the ball at the start of the 3rd. a momentum meter will give ppl something to loose on 4th if they dont make it lol (besides the field position)

2) more indepth look at the defensive plays. offense has way more functional plays than the def have.

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6BAdBZCMsk&feature=related
seriously 2004 the tech to do this was their and your telling me madden 09-10 cant do this -.-. 2011 better b able to seriously.

4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2mv3-y_K0&feature=related
again ESPN hit the target hard. ESPN 2k5 def awr is on a whole other lvl than madden.

5) ESPN 2k5 Halftime show is th ebest i've seen..so u can fix that..most of us just skip that part. on 2k5 i looked forward to watching it.

6) WR field awarness, even the most rookie of WR's can get 2 feet inbounds.that aspect of the game needs to be looked at. ESPECIALLY in the endzone

7) a Consistancy stat. i think thats self explanatory

8) bring physics back to the game.

9) the challenge system needs to be looked at.

10) Put Madden 11 into beta and let the community test out the game to find glitches and what not so u guys can fix it. don tleave it to your EA team. Majority of us prolly have over 1200+ hours with madden, let go thru a beta test.

11) double hits styll have yet to surface. im tired of going for a hit stick but just because the the A.I has already engaged in the tackle i cant go in for the kill..i know u madden players no what im talking about
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-18, 20:07

it would fun to c some respect given to the respected cheerleader squads. they put it work also
Back to top Go down
AgitatedApostle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: My Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-19, 23:31

I put this list together today and know there are more things I would like to see in the game. So I will be back to add anything else I think of.

Madden NFL 11 Wish List

Online Franchise

1.Player Contracts
2.Team Salary Cap
3.Free Agency Signing period
4.Be able to trade Draft Picks
5.Upgrade CPU AI Trade Logic
6.Reduce frequency of 1st Down measurements.
7.Let AI determine who recovers a fumble.
8.Bring back fair play rules.
9.Include ability to do surprise onside kicks (kicking team should not have to wait for defense unless they call a timeout).
10.Ability to change playbooks at the halftime break.
11.Sign coaching staff
12.Be able to download your online team so you can play offline.
13.In game play affects momentum and outcome.
14.Add random blocked punts and XP/FG kicks.

GamePlay

1.XBOX 360 developers need to include some options that are in the PlayStation version. Things like Formation Shifts, be able to put more than one man in motion, and the ability to do Formation Substitutions and make it a permanent save feature. I know you can change players while you look for a play, but it would be better if you could make all the substitutions in advance.

2.Create your own playbook (For those who are so inclined).
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 13:04

1. no accelerated clock
2. better challenge system
3. better catch animations on the sideline
4. no dbs stripping TEs when you have the cover ball on, come on man... thats just retarded
5. make RC a consistent move and easier to do as well as more coverable, or take it out all together
6. Peterson still dosent fumble enough to match all of his other ratings... he still breaks too many tackles in comparison to his butterfinger fumbles...
7. no accelerated clock
8. NCAA agression system (to play deeper or shorter coverage, hold or release blocks etc... this made NCAA awesome)
9. MOMENTUM? WHERE IS IT?
10. finally, NO ACCELERATED CLOCK
Back to top Go down
AgitatedApostle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 14:12

How about this...25 percent of the Earth is covered by land, the other 75% is covered by Darrelle Revis!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 15:45

I would like to see inside runs actually get more than 1-2 yards from time to time
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Wishlist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next