Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Wishlist

Go down 
+52
IBLEEDGREEN32117
super_mario90
xXBlackiceXx
cmccray2639
ElNino713
Oldstalecheetos
AgitatedApostle
CStan
WalkMan
layinWOOD
xSteelcityDx
rvaldivia
patskill81
cody2009
kewmwa
Mr. Eye-Form
jayfury
vickant2
B-__-R-__-B
ballplayer8124
imahawk57
d1z-guy
TMC
pkilks
o Cpt ViDeO o
lewzilla
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
dragez
Vaughnilla619
MADDEN MAN
SandyBar13
NO LUN@T1K
Dannyboii225
raptors505
Scottatini
the joker 260
Champ_28
62YSailUnion
mooksworld1200
Fudgy
yungkev
ephraim234
ritz2034
jwall55
PeytonMvPManning
AshBlackstone
Mcnair2Wycheck
EastCoast_Dog
iGotBeast$wag13
W A V Y D R E
CapnCrunch
Modrewgnu
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-22, 15:52

Scottatini wrote:
Bring Back The Basics

Man Align
Defensive Shading (Inside Outside).
Being Able To BnR/Play Off A Single Receiver
Not Having To BnR/Play Off All Receivers At Once

GAME PLAY
GAME PHYSICS
The Only 2 Things That Matter
nice post man i was going to say all that stuff until i read your post... man align is a must, cuz i believe if a team in the NFL comes out in a nickle cover two or 3 the nickle back will go over to the slot guy so it doesnt just say hey im in a zone.. they disguise it if i am correct. BnR single receiver was aweomse idk why they took some of this stuff off...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-22, 22:33

The gang tackles and fight for fumble where cool this year but I really think they have just about run out of the "bells and whistles" kind of things that will actually be meaningful to the game. I too just want to see them focus on gameplay and physics plus expanding the number of animations.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 00:17

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
The gang tackles and fight for fumble where cool this year but I really think they have just about run out of the "bells and whistles" kind of things that will actually be meaningful to the game. I too just want to see them focus on gameplay and physics plus expanding the number of animations.

expandinding the animations is a must,im just tired of seeing the same old catching animatons.they need to add td celebrations back into the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 12:56

i was just thinking that they should make an online profile section that shows your career madden record online since you started. like every year it saves your record so you can see year to year if your improving. its something small and maybe stupid to some, but since i spend a lot of time online now i would like to have a career record or something like that to show for my time spent lol
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 01:09

I know I have said this a bunch of times, but a better online ranking system is a must!!!
Back to top Go down
Dannyboii225
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dannyboii225

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 07:48

Give us the ability to watch our friends games i think that would be sweet but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 12:20

Dannyboii225 wrote:
Give us the ability to watch our friends games i think that would be sweet but thats just me

like gamecast, or literally see them play?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 12:25

animations are a must and they should add more trick plays in playbooks like new fake punts and stuff like they have in the nfl
Back to top Go down
Dannyboii225
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dannyboii225

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 05:02

I would like to actually see them play.. i have had friends on that are telling me about epic plays and close games and i can't watch
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: ok   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:54

CapnCrunch wrote:
Need a way to review the playbooks and plays in them. Without having to jump through hoops to do it.
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: nice   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:55

nice
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: graphics   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:56

have you ever tried using betta graphics
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: gang tackles are sweet to the game   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:57

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:59

its cool to use al types of playbooks for experience
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2009-12-30, 08:44

Make the dive tackle somewhere in between where it was in 09 (overeffective) and 10 (totally useless)
Back to top Go down
MADDEN MAN
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Madden 2011 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-03, 21:17

First of all, I have played a lot of Madden and I have experienced a fair amount of faults. Don't get my wrong, I think that this Madden is the best so far, but here are some suggestions for Madden 11...

1.) Take out the chain gang and the referee conferences in the endzone. I appreciate the effort to make it more realistic, but they just get sooo annoying. If you are going to continue to include the chain gang, make it realistic (i.e. showing the actual distance they are away from the first down instead of the same old two different shots that are clearly not the correct distance/maybe show a quick optional replay of how close the player is to crossing the plane while the referee conference is going on in the background.

2.) Make cornerbacks able to drop the ball after the screen turns around, signifying an interception. The cornerback will hold onto the ball after the screen turns around even if he is leveled from below and does flip.

3.) I agree with everyone else to bring back create a play from early this decade. I dont think people should be able to create offensive formations because all those online nerds will find glitches involving this.

4.) Bring back the old superstar mode where you would randomize your parents; that was awesome. It was also one of the only things you could do if you didnt have online play, aside from franchise mode. Bring back rich eisen and Terrell Davis from the old superstar mode. Be able to get your own house and go through all those interviews and IQ tests

5.) Improve the tackling. Make this the year of the tackling or something. One tackle in specific i have never seen is when you get tackled initially and then you press up, and the offensive and defensive player will both flail their arms up and occasionally fumble.

6.) Occasionally on handoffs, usually pitch plays, the QB can be tackled before he even hands the ball off. That never happens

7.) On crucial feild goals, the screen changes to a camera angle behind the end zone. What if I wanted to attempt to block that feild goal? I can't because the screen is all inverted and whatnot.

8.) Take out the halftime show. It was cool the first time but it gets old quick.

9.) Also, when a CB and a WR go up for sord of a jump ball the defender will jump up in the air in an attempt to swat the ball away, but after that(whether he hits it or not) he does a 180 in mid air and tackles the Receiver.

10.) Replace Chris Collinsworth. Its already bad enouch to hear him every sunday night. I think it would be really cool to have the monday night crew for Madden 11

Last edited by MADDEN MAN on 2010-01-05, 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-03, 22:04

just get rid of damn collinsworth, that's all i ask
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 13:34

I agree with #5 haha. It's like in 08 where they would grap them by the neck and then throw them down like a rag doll, totally uneralistic. Luckily they got rid of that in 09.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 17:18

OMG YESS GET RID OF COLLINSWORTH!!

i dont know how many time me and my friends have played this game and said "i hate chris collinsworth"

more like collinsworth"less"

i think id actually rather hear jaws and those monday nighters eeeekkkk.

i feel bad that al michaels got stuck with that loser.

MAKE IT AN OPTION TO TURN OFF THE "CHRIS COLLINSWORTH" COMMENTATOR... i still like hearing Al Michaels.

ohhh and one more thing... get the players ratings right from the start. i loved how they had Philip Rivers below 90 when he was over it the year b4 and had a better year then all of the other QB's besides maybe Brees. lol do these guys even watch football???
Back to top Go down
dragez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 00:50

some time of feature for catching the ball on the sideline like controling a bar at the bottom its so hard to get 2 feet in bounds on madden 2010
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-13, 15:48

Bring back formation shifting! I know it will never happen, but i will still throw it out there. I just hope they stop whoring out the game like they are doing now, charging money for every little detail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-16, 22:02

-custom playbooks in special madden edition like 09 had
-more catch animations
-occasional 1 handed/amazing catches
-when i run man coverage, im sick of having my guy on the other side of the field from the WR, when i do defensive assignments, have the guy actually line up across from him
-gamecast
-a way to see formations in PBs without having to go to practice and go through each PB
-i dont care how bad a LBs awareness is, hes not going to let a pass fly right over his shoulder and just stand there watching
-user interceptions need to be better, i always put myself in great positions for user picks, and i press triangle and the safety just stands there and the WR catches it for 30 yards
-instead of offensive linemen being solid walls for the RB to get stuck behind, let him wedge his way into tiny gaps instead of having to bounce outside
-and when my players with 97 speed get into open field with nobody to beat, and a 80 speed LB catches him from behind, that unrealistic and needs to be taken away, especially on kickoffs, it doesnt matter how tired u are, ur not gonna give up sprinting when u get to the 20, u gonna go full speed so u can take a break on the sideline... TAKE THE SKIPPING AWAY!
-I have labeled madden 10 as "the year of the ankle tackle" because they are unbreakable... how many times do u see AP or Ray Rice go down cuz someone pulled their shoelace?? make ankle tackles less effective, they should happen occasionally, but i dont want to get ankletackled every play
-man align to disquise stuff
-ability to shade outside or inside receivers
-ability to WATCH friends' games
-might be cool to not only be able to spotlight a receiver but also spotlight a certain part of the field, such as middle, flats right, deep middle, etc
-more hot route options
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 10:56

when you break free/kick return, i want my guys on the sideline to be running alongside be, at least down a little bit, going fuccin crazy, at the moment the just stand there motionless :/

also want to be able to hot route a RB to go out like a screen, is that possible in 10?

also want online game speed to be on fastest.

also want WR's to be able to run in, then spin and run out, like i saw in a playoff game recently.

also, should be allowed custom playbooks online (and in general, like i remember in 07, create playbook etc)

as guy said above, spotlight a reciever on offence, like 07 (07 was what i last played before 10)

don't run towards the hole, run away from it, and then run into the hole when you see the hole, does that make any sense? (the collingsworth run into the hole commentary, needs to stay!)

the inability to skip the HT show, and moving the chains etc. it's LONG.

+ a lot of what others have said
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 21:15

Ok this might be a bit of a stretch.

Make it where you can invite up to three people to not only watch, but have audio feed as well and possibly play 4v4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
pkilks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 18:02

be able to create players in dynasty and
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Wishlist
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next