Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Wishlist

Go down 
+52
IBLEEDGREEN32117
super_mario90
xXBlackiceXx
cmccray2639
ElNino713
Oldstalecheetos
AgitatedApostle
CStan
WalkMan
layinWOOD
xSteelcityDx
rvaldivia
patskill81
cody2009
kewmwa
Mr. Eye-Form
jayfury
vickant2
B-__-R-__-B
ballplayer8124
imahawk57
d1z-guy
TMC
pkilks
o Cpt ViDeO o
lewzilla
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
dragez
Vaughnilla619
MADDEN MAN
SandyBar13
NO LUN@T1K
Dannyboii225
raptors505
Scottatini
the joker 260
Champ_28
62YSailUnion
mooksworld1200
Fudgy
yungkev
ephraim234
ritz2034
jwall55
PeytonMvPManning
AshBlackstone
Mcnair2Wycheck
EastCoast_Dog
iGotBeast$wag13
W A V Y D R E
CapnCrunch
Modrewgnu
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-14, 01:31

Post your thoughts here. I am sure if enough of you take this thread seriously we can get some madden developers to look at this. So tell us what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-14, 21:27

Need a way to review the playbooks and plays in them. Without having to jump through hoops to do it.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-14, 21:38

have flexible schedule in Online Dynasty ..
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-15, 18:38

1. Bring the "gamecast" back... so i can see my friends' score and things like that.

2. If two online players "hit stick" each other @ the sametime, then the screen shakes and the two players go back and forth, fumble, or a broken tackle depending on what the player's ratings are.

3. Give the option of having a play clock for unranked games for labbing

4. Even if it takes a year and a half, make players bodies REAL. If you swat a ball the ball should actually get knocked down. players shouldnt "morph" into position just because a player did a certain move. Make the physics realistic... like if layered blending happen, then WR's and TE's can have the awarness to come back and carch the ball. If someone is blitzing annd the opponet does a PA, then a LB, or DB doesnt just stand there like he doesnt know where in God's name he's @. MAKE PHYSICS REAL

5. Online Co-op is a wonderful idea, but the camera angle for both players shold be like any other game. You can use headsets and ply with a friend, and ply two other friends, and talk to them. ME AND MY COUSIN WILL KILL ALL.

*If i have any other ideas, ill let u know*
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-22, 01:29

by the way when is madden 11 coming out lol 4 real?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-24, 13:35

Make the focus for the year Offensive-Defensive line interaction. Also make the defense play it's assignment a little better.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-24, 20:26

1) The ability to piece together your own playbook. I'm not saying a create-a-play option, just the ability to combine different formations through out the game to make your own personalized playbook.

Obviously, there would need to be a limit to the number of plays/formations you could have.

I would love this.

2) Create-A-Play. Who doesn't love this? I remember being able to create my own plays in NFL Fever 2003, and bringing them online. It was freaking awesome. I think Create-A-Formation is lame though. Leave that out, because then you just run into a lot of lame crap.

3) The ability to edit the default hot route settings. Maybe I don't want a fade route as one of my hot route settings? Maybe I want a post?

4) Reduce the amount of energy used when running the no huddle. The Colts run the no huddle in real life, and the Bills ran it when Jim Kelly was there...all game. They never looked overly gassed to me. I think the energy lost during the no huddle is a bit unrealistic. I understand that this was maybe designed because people complained about someone using the no huddle offense and running the same couple of plays over and over again. But I would like to occasionally run it with several different plays as a change of pace on maybe one drive a game, to throw my opponent off.

I'm sure there is more, I'll add it as I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-25, 19:24

Give us the ability to switch our 4 formations specific audibles for each formation as well. I would love that.

Also please revamp the ranking system to something similar to the Elo system, this would encourage people to play opponents who are closer to their skill level.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-25, 23:56

1.be able to create a playbook with all your favorite formations

2. take the gamecast feature more in depth and be able to actually spectate a game

3. specific blocking assignments

4. and do something about the online rankings cause all the top guys free win

5. make online franchise more in depth
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-11-26, 00:16

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
1.be able to create a playbook with all your favorite formations

2. take the gamecast feature more in depth and be able to actually spectate a game

3. specific blocking assignments

4. and do something about the online rankings cause all the top guys free win

5. make online franchise more in depth

With the free wins, you can just make a game played between two opponents from the same IP address as invalid. Problem solved. Or better yet, make it absolutely impossible for two opponents to face each other from the same IP address.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-01, 13:07

Better man coverage, it's still too pathetic. Even a lousy corner can cover a good receiver half of the time in real life.

More conservative playing safeties (Too many big plays right now

Make aware D-linemen actually cover the screen. In real life, it is the D-linemen's responsibility to cover the screen, not the LB's and DB's.

LB's and Safeties covering running backs need to sprint to the flats to cover them instead of lollygagging along.

I know some people will gripe about this, but improve the awareness of the defense when the same play is run over and over again. The reason I say this is because in real life a coach can call a ply but say "watch for the screen" or what not. Basically in the NFL defenses read and react but in Madden you can't actually tell your players to look for multiple things and to read and react, you are stuck with the assignments in whatever play you call.
Back to top Go down
jwall55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-01, 22:57

instead of just stripping the ball and causing a fumble all of the time make it so that sometimes you can just take the ball out of the players hands and go the other way with it and this is realistic cause i see it happen all of the time on all levels of football from little lg to the nfl.
bring back create a formation and create a play cause at my school we run the wing t and spred and a few other formations and i play center so in know the whole o-lines responisibilities and know what the rb is supposed to do and i know a lot of the pass plays and routes i would love to impliment all of this into the game and play based on what i know and in case you bring this back make it so that i can hand the ball of to a rb that comes in motion. and make it so that we i could make an option play that is realistic like reading the end and pilling the ball. and one of my coaches is a defensive genius and is known all over flordia and georgia on the high school level for his defense i would love to use his d on this game.

let us send mor then one man in motion instead of sending a man in motion and letting him get set and then not being able to send another in motion.

make qb cadence and actual factor for example if a starting d-line is out for the game i should be able to make the back up with terrible awareness jump at least once.

make man defense more of a factor.

let us set subs for certain formations and have them set for good instead of doing it while picking a play.

drop injured players ratings when updating rosters.

make the offensive aand defensive line more of a factor.

have more in depth blocking assignments like on zones where are the combos lol zone runs are nothing but combo blocking and diciding wether or not to go off ot the backer.

And make superstar more in depth give us a house and actually show us talkin to our agents and lets us see highlight films of our superstar on a tv in our house

After the game when we see reportes talking to the players let us hear what they are saying lol whats the point of having that if we cant hear what they are saying

I have a lot more if you want to hear them lol but i do like this madden.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-03, 10:23

OB_DA_BEAST_MAN wrote:
1. Bring the "gamecast" back... so i can see my friends' score and things like that.

2. If two online players "hit stick" each other @ the sametime, then the screen shakes and the two players go back and forth, fumble, or a broken tackle depending on what the player's ratings are.

3. Give the option of having a play clock for unranked games for labbing

4. Even if it takes a year and a half, make players bodies REAL. If you swat a ball the ball should actually get knocked down. players shouldnt "morph" into position just because a player did a certain move. Make the physics realistic... like if layered blending happen, then WR's and TE's can have the awarness to come back and carch the ball. If someone is blitzing annd the opponet does a PA, then a LB, or DB doesnt just stand there like he doesnt know where in God's name he's @. MAKE PHYSICS REAL

5. Online Co-op is a wonderful idea, but the camera angle for both players shold be like any other game. You can use headsets and ply with a friend, and ply two other friends, and talk to them. ME AND MY COUSIN WILL KILL ALL.

*If i have any other ideas, ill let u know*

Another thing that i thought of was that when the Game starts the player has the option to choose one type of strategy that they would like to persue.( for example: Strip Ball, Big Hit, Concervative) With these three if you want fumbles to occur and choose Strip ball then you may miss a tackle but your players will have the mentality of stripping the ball carrier. Big hit will make the cpu on ur team seek to big hit open players, but you may miss a tackle and give up a big gain. Conservative style will just make the tackle and thats it. (Not saying if you choose big hit, EVERY tackle will have a big hit, that will just occur more for your team)
^ I like this idea because i see players leave themselves open and i would wish my LB would KNOCK THEY ASS OUT, with this the cpu would more than likley BLAZE HIS ASS, or if you choose strip you @ risk of missing a tackle but may get a fumble in the long run.
Back to top Go down
ritz2034
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-03, 13:14

Even the little stuff should be included....1) an ingame score updates like on real nfl broadcasts in the top right of the screen only presnap.2) More of a rival/playoff atmosphere. Each game feels just the same as any other game .3) Signiture stadium additions...such as the Lambau leap, Terrible towels in pittsburgh, nutty fans dressed up at the black hole..exc.
Back to top Go down
ephraim234
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-04, 02:19

how about making teams have as much plays and formation like they do in real life for instance 09 saints
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-07, 15:47

ephraim234 wrote:
how about making teams have as much plays and formation like they do in real life for instance 09 saints
Wat do you mean?
Back to top Go down
yungkev
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-13, 17:58

Modrewgnu wrote:
Post your thoughts here. I am sure if enough of you take this thread seriously we can get some madden developers to look at this. So tell us what you want.

i think being able to create plays and playbooks agin will be great.also being able to team practice and progress in franchise mode.And improve throw and catching animations
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-13, 18:02

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
by the way when is madden 11 coming out lol 4 real?

mid August.

i would like madden to have a more consistent roster update.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
mooksworld1200
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-12-15

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-17, 16:17

make da AI more smarter cause they act like they cant help u wit nuffin
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-19, 23:15

better kickoff coverage
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-19, 23:22

In madden 11, i'd like to see a way where, after you have created an online account, there is a way to clear your records/stats, so you don't have togo and create a whole new account to start fresh. say your trying to maintain a good, almost undeaeated record and youend up something like 5-7....i would benice to goto clear stats...ad start with 0-0 record just like that in 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-19, 23:23

Champ_28 wrote:
In madden 11, i'd like to see a way where, after you have created an online account, there is a way to clear your records/stats, so you don't have togo and create a whole new account to start fresh. say your trying to maintain a good, almost undeaeated record and youend up something like 5-7....i would benice to goto clear stats...ad start with 0-0 record just like that in 10 seconds

If u did that then every1 would be clearing their record when they lose
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-19, 23:30

1.)player models/accessories-give players there tattoos(nba live players have there tattoos),give players different shoes(all the players in dont have reeboks as there game shoes,add even more gloves and facemask types.when a player is getting sacked and the little swing animation comes where the tackler swings the qb down comes the tackler should be holding on his jersey and hip to pull him down.

2.)TD celebrations-09 had user td celebrations but then 10 came out and they where no where to be found,i would like to see the riverdance the prada(maurice jones drew new td-as of 12/17/09),michael jackson(derrick mason),the jerk(desean jackson).

3.)passing game-last year in 09 the running game was impossible to do,now madden 10 deep ball passing game is impossible,whats up with that.

4.)challenges-give the player the option to challenge the catch instead of the spot of the ball.

5.)catch animations-there needs to be way more catch animations than the same ones from last year.

6.)pro tak-pro tak is great except for one thing,people break out of it too often instead of once in a while breakouts,that needs to be fixed.

7.)tackles-pro tak was new but only with gang tackes,there should be greater tackles than the same ones from past years.when someone is gets hit in the air another person should be able to hit the person with his teammate while in air for a great in air collision.Most times we see a defender trying to tackle a offensive player but he wont go down and the ref whistle the play over we need to see that.

*Example of great catch that need to be in the game*

1.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVYRvRJlck

2.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PUsaFGqaFQ

3.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X_eMtRigwQ

*example of tackles that need to be in the game*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGUijiOJpx0

*P.S- I HOPE EA SEES THIS POST AND WHOLE THREAD AND TAKES SOME OF THESE SUGGESTIONS IN CONSIDERATION*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-19, 23:32

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Champ_28 wrote:

If u did that then every1 would be clearing their record when they lose

I AGREE EVERYONE WOULD DO THAT AND IT WOULNT BE FUN BECAUSE YOUR NOT REALLY AT THE LEVEL YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE IF YOU DO THAT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
Scottatini
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-09-19

Madden 11 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Wishlist   Madden 11 Wishlist Empty2009-12-22, 01:13

Bring Back The Basics

Man Align
Defensive Shading (Inside Outside).