Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Having trouble trying to defend the pass.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Having trouble trying to defend the pass. Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble trying to defend the pass.   Having trouble trying to defend the pass. Empty2009-10-29, 05:55

This is one of the major flaws in my defense game and that is my ablity to defend the pass. Online in housetournaments and one on one battles i just seem to not to be able to defend the pass. Yes i go to labbing trying to improve and i also go to mini camp and do the pass defend drill. But still no improvement in my pass defense and this is killing me especially online. I try to play the base pass defense such as 2manunder the cover defense scheme 2-4 also the dropzone along with 9velcro. Im still getting litup by the pass most time it just the streak route that is really killing me. So i ask can the madden-school forum at least give me a liitle help with this problem that i do have. THANKYOU ALC Having trouble trying to defend the pass. 478291
Back to top Go down

Having trouble trying to defend the pass.
Page 1 of 1